Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Peppered Moth Fae Subspecies.
[center][b]Background/Lore:[/b] Peppered Moth Fae are a Nature/Shadow subspecies of fae that has adapted to life in dark forests. They have adapted darker colors in order to blend in with the deep woods and jungle of the Viridian Labyrinth and the The Tangled Wood. Other than these color differences, they are the same as a standard Fae. They come in two variants, 'standard' and 'fancy'[/center] ----- [center][b]Specifications:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] 'standard' Speckle/Bar|Eyespots|Underbelly 'fancy' Speckle/Bar|Butterfly|Glimmer [b]color:[/b] Colors for both Fancy and Standard variants are black-mulberry on the Primary and Tertiaries, with Mulberry on the Secondary. [b]Examples:[/b] 'standard' [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=13&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=3&tert=11&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img] 'fancy' [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=13&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=13&tert=11&elem=7&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png[/img] [/center]
Background/Lore:

Peppered Moth Fae are a Nature/Shadow subspecies of fae that has adapted to life in dark forests. They have adapted darker colors in order to blend in with the deep woods and jungle of the Viridian Labyrinth and the The Tangled Wood. Other than these color differences, they are the same as a standard Fae.

They come in two variants, 'standard' and 'fancy'

Specifications:

Genes:

'standard'

Speckle/Bar|Eyespots|Underbelly

'fancy'

Speckle/Bar|Butterfly|Glimmer

color:

Colors for both Fancy and Standard variants are black-mulberry on the Primary and Tertiaries, with Mulberry on the Secondary.

Examples:

'standard'

dragonpic2.php?body=9&wing=13&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=6&secg=3&tert=11&elem=7&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

'fancy'

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=13&style=1&gender=1&ages=1&prig=4&secg=13&tert=11&elem=7&tertgene=10&spec=prev.png

Feedback would be appreciated!
Feedback would be appreciated!
@DragonRising

Looks good! This is a good subspecies that I think can kick off really well if you have/can find breeders!
@DragonRising

Looks good! This is a good subspecies that I think can kick off really well if you have/can find breeders!
Cooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.pngCooking_Icon.png
@Cheeseburger

Thank you! I like the idea and I hope it kicks off. It would be fun if I can!
@Cheeseburger

Thank you! I like the idea and I hope it kicks off. It would be fun if I can!
Bump for the day crowd
Bump for the day crowd