Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | [IC - Subspecies] Faux Butterflies [WIP]
[center][b]~~Please don't post quite yet! I'll be putting the rest of the pairs up after I study a bit =)~~ [/b] Hey guys! Its been a good month since I did my original check in Light Flight, but.... Been holding off on it for far too long :0. It's not entirely done yet, but I feel as if doing an interest check in the mean time could help chug this project along:[/center] [center] These species are based on Poison/Toxin/Glimmer + Imperials, with faes to be added in the future. They were originally Butterflies, but I decided to rename them Faux Butterflies (with the help of some Light Flight members ^^) once the new butterfly gene came out. They will be based around the Nymphalidae family in order to keep the lore to a minimum, and will have 4 different variations aside from the chosen poison/toxin/glimmer combo. This way, people can have a slightly larger variety of a certain subspecies if they so wish! [b]**THIS WILL BE A TEMPORARY HUB UNTIL THE INTEREST CHECK IS DONE** [/b] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FJJnfJB.png[/img] (Faux Monarch) Gold/Gold/Obsidian [Based on Light Flight] ----- (Faux Morpho) Blue/Blue/Obsidian [Based on Water Flight] ----- (Faux Melanargia) White/White/Obsidian [Based on Ice Flight] ----- (Faux Argynnis) Slate/Slate/Beige [Based on Earth Flight] ----- (Faux Fountainea) Blood/Blood/Shadow OR Midnight [Based on Shadow Flight] ~[u]~Be back later to add the rest[/u]~~[/center]
~~Please don't post quite yet! I'll be putting the rest of the pairs up after I study a bit =)~~

Hey guys! Its been a good month since I did my original check in Light Flight, but....

Been holding off on it for far too long :0. It's not entirely done yet, but I feel as if doing an interest check in the mean time could help chug this project along:

These species are based on Poison/Toxin/Glimmer + Imperials, with faes to be added in the future. They were originally Butterflies, but I decided to rename them Faux Butterflies (with the help of some Light Flight members ^^) once the new butterfly gene came out. They will be based around the Nymphalidae family in order to keep the lore to a minimum, and will have 4 different variations aside from the chosen poison/toxin/glimmer combo. This way, people can have a slightly larger variety of a certain subspecies if they so wish!

**THIS WILL BE A TEMPORARY HUB UNTIL THE INTEREST CHECK IS DONE**
FJJnfJB.png

(Faux Monarch)
Gold/Gold/Obsidian
[Based on Light Flight]

(Faux Morpho)
Blue/Blue/Obsidian
[Based on Water Flight]

(Faux Melanargia)
White/White/Obsidian
[Based on Ice Flight]

(Faux Argynnis)