Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Write a bio for the dragon above you
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
[b]Don't forget to post a dragon for the next person [/b]to do for you Pretty simple, person A will post a dragon, person B/the next person to post will write a bio for that dragon (however long/short as person B feels up to) and then post their dragon for the next person to post to do. [b]Don't forget to ping the person you're doing when you're done so that they can see it![/b] It might be best to [b]claim the person above you first[/b], then write the bio, that way you don't spend your time writing something only to find out you've been ninja'd. Also please refrain from using any excessively violent/adult themes, just use basic common sense really, don't write anything about a person's dragon that you'd be horrified/offended to see written about yours. Also, this is just for fun, [u]the person you write for is not obligated in any way to use your writing[/u], if they don't use it please don't be offended. Also likewise, [u]if you write for someone and they decide to use it/base the dragons actual bio off of it, please do not be offended[/u]. If you don't want someone to use what you've put down, it may be best not to post it for them in this board. Im not sure how popular this will be, but I just figured it'd be a fun thing to do when bored next person, here's my dragon uvu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14658622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146587/14658622_350.png[/img] [/url]
Don't forget to post a dragon for the next person to do for you

Pretty simple, person A will post a dragon, person B/the next person to post will write a bio for that dragon (however long/short as person B feels up to) and then post their dragon for the next person to post to do. Don't forget to ping the person you're doing when you're done so that they can see it!

It might be best to claim the person above you first, then write the bio, that way you don't spend your time writing something only to find out you've been ninja'd. Also please refrain from using any excessively violent/adult themes, just use basic common sense really, don't write anything about a person's dragon that you'd be horrified/offended to see written about yours.

Also, this is just for fun, the person you write for is not obligated in any way to use your writing, if they don't use it please don't be offended. Also likewise, if you write for someone and they decide to use it/base the dragons actual bio off of it, please do not be offended. If you don't want someone to use what you've put down, it may be best not to post it for them in this board.

Im not sure how popular this will be, but I just figured it'd be a fun thing to do when bored

next person, here's my dragon uvu

14658622_350.png
AfRTSgB.png Pgv53XB.png QiBUfoO.png 6meUms1.png
aC86tUH.png kCHWEjf.png y41plqc.png Yw8EvNQ.png
GLMwkdE.png zl1ZGZ2.png gYW0j5f.png U0bFCPN.png
qN1OyUr.png ebjDWAS.png njCJq66.png J7D1quC.png
Ooo NEAT I'll claim firsties!, give me a bit DONE @TellTale I hope you like it, I had a bunch of fun with him! ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14658622] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/146587/14658622_350.png[/img] [/url] When you carry the cold inside you, nothing is truly cold anymore. It's [i]fire.[/i] Under your scales is a burning, raging inferno, threatening to set you aflame; it doesn't matter that it can't. When cold is heat, does logic exist? Extremities kept just behind the threshold of frostbite feel stiff, your claws no longer keratin- they are the sharpest icicles that will never shatter. Your scales have darkened from a pure white to an icy blue, with mottled smears of frostbite. Chunks of spiked ice have frozen your wings solid, rendering you flightless. The Icewarden's kiss: Blessing or curse? Were you favored, or were you despised? Surely this can't be a blessing. Not being kept on the threshold of that burning fire raging inside you, threatening to char your very bones. A fire that frosted over every inch of you, searing your eyes, blinding you forever. You say it's blindingly cold? You've never felt true winter. Hypnotic Strike [i]laughs[/i] at any dragon who says “I'm cold”. ----- (If you want to use it feel free to edit it however you want! Even if it's just taking the idea and spinning it your way c: but you don't have to use it at all, of course) boop! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14491718] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/144918/14491718_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ooo NEAT

I'll claim firsties!, give me a bit DONE

@TellTale I hope you like it, I had a bunch of fun with him!

14658622_350.png

When you carry the cold inside you, nothing is truly cold anymore. It's fire. Under your scales is a burning, raging inferno, threatening to set you aflame; it doesn't matter that it can't. When cold is heat, does logic exist?

Extremities kept just behind the threshold of frostbite feel stiff, your claws no longer keratin- they are the sharpest icicles that will never shatter. Your scales have darkened from a pure white to an icy blue, with mottled smears of frostbite. Chunks of spiked ice have frozen your wings solid, rendering you flightless.

The Icewarden's kiss: Blessing or curse? Were you favored, or were you despised? Surely this can't be a blessing. Not being kept on the threshold of that burning fire raging inside you, threatening to char your very bones. A fire that frosted over every inch of you, searing your eyes, blinding you forever. You say it's blindingly cold? You've never felt true winter.

Hypnotic Strike laughs at any dragon who says “I'm cold”.

(If you want to use it feel free to edit it however you want! Even if it's just taking the idea and spinning it your way c: but you don't have to use it at all, of course)

boop!

14491718_350.png
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
@Locus [s]We interrupt this program to bring you... Courage the Cowardly Dog Show, starring Courage, the Cowardly Dog! Abandoned as a pup, he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge![/s] i-i mean.... Once a jewle that dwindled loosly at the bottom of the ocean, is now a dragon of great beauty. He was given life by a meran who wanted everyone to see his beauty and not hide away at the sea floor. Know unsure how to pursue new life, he wanders continuously hopping to find a place to belong. Do this Gal next :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9450380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94504/9450380_350.png[/img] [/url] ((@TellTale and sorry! fixed it!)
@Locus

We interrupt this program to bring you... Courage the Cowardly Dog Show, starring Courage, the Cowardly Dog! Abandoned as a pup, he was found by Muriel, who lives in the middle of nowhere with her husband, Eustace Bagge!

i-i mean.... Once a jewle that dwindled loosly at the bottom of the ocean, is now a dragon of great beauty. He was given life by a meran who wanted everyone to see his beauty and not hide away at the sea floor. Know unsure how to pursue new life, he wanders continuously hopping to find a place to belong.

Do this Gal next :3

9450380_350.png

((@TellTale and sorry! fixed it!)
@Paprikastick I wrote it from some kind of second person point of view of an interviewer / biographer??? It just happened that way but I like it. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9450380] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/94504/9450380_350.png[/img] [/url] "Oh, hi there! I didn't see you there at first, come in, come in!" A guardian dragon rushes to the entrance of the den, ushering you inside. You step over a large bolt of fabric before sitting down and having some tea thrust into your face. "Oh this is just some herbal brew. One of my mum's favorites. She said it was polite to offer people tea, so here it is! Hmm, you must be that book writer everyone's being talking about, huh? The one writing a book about the clan and it's history, right?" You nod an affirmative, slightly overwhelmed by the dragon in front of you, who appeared to be talking a million miles an hour and who had no intention of stopping. "Oh, I knew it! Well then, what do you wanna know?" "Well, I suppose we could start with what you do in the clan, and then we can get on to other things?" You dip a quill in the ink you brought and get ready to attempt writing at the speed the dragoness would talk. "What do I do in the clan? Oh, a few things - where do I begin. Well I help people! This morning I helped Dad by telling him that he reeeally needed a new wardrobe, and I even suggested some apparel that he could wear! He didn't seem to impressed with my ideas, but don't you worry, he'll come 'round one day. Ooh, and yesterday I helped the cook by suggesting how she could alter a recipe to make it taste better. I think she has waaay different taste buds to me, may be because she's a different dragon species. And I can help you today! That scarf would look better on you if you didn't tie it like that - here, let me show you..." Oh deity, you think, this is going to be a long day. ________ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1344036] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/13441/1344036_350.png[/img] [/url] This gal for mine, thanks!
@Paprikastick
I wrote it from some kind of second person point of view of an interviewer / biographer??? It just happened that way but I like it.

9450380_350.png

"Oh, hi there! I didn't see you there at first, come in, come in!"
A guardian dragon rushes to the entrance of the den, ushering you inside. You step over a large bolt of fabric before sitting down and having some tea thrust into your face.
"Oh this is just some herbal brew. One of my mum's favorites. She said it was polite to offer people tea, so here it is! Hmm, you must be that book writer everyone's being talking about, huh? The one writing a book about the clan and it's history, right?"
You nod an affirmative, slightly overwhelmed by the dragon in front of you, who appeared to be talking a million miles an hour and who had no intention of stopping.
"Oh, I knew it! Well then, what do you wanna know?"
"Well, I suppose we could start with what you do in the clan, and then we can get on to other things?" You dip a quill in the ink you brought and get ready to attempt writing at the speed the dragoness would talk.
"What do I do in the clan? Oh, a few things - where do I begin. Well I help people! This morning I helped Dad by telling him that he reeeally needed a new wardrobe, and I even suggested some apparel that he could wear! He didn't seem to impressed with my ideas, but don't you worry, he'll come 'round one day. Ooh, and yesterday I helped the cook by suggesting how she could alter a recipe to make it taste better. I think she has waaay different taste buds to me, may be because she's a different dragon species. And I can help you today! That scarf would look better on you if you didn't tie it like that - here, let me show you..."
Oh deity, you think, this is going to be a long day.

________

1344036_350.png

This gal for mine, thanks!
@aussievinegar Sorry, I went on more looking at her family, rather than herself as a whole. Ages ago, Delfina's family would have found themselves near pools of water, enjoying soft currents and lazy waves s they rolled onto shores. There bodies and scales mimicking the coral they adored so much. But somewhere along the way, the current had brought her family upstream in the vast labyrinth of the Viridian canopy. If one family can move from the chilly waters, to the tempered rain forest, how hard is it to believe that Delfina was going to make her home in a place just as drastic of a change as before? This is why Delfina now resides in the Shifting Expanses. Sure footed in defining her own path, and often times not doing as she is told, Delfina now has raised many young, many of which have moved out into different areas of the world. Delfina has always raised her children to think on their own accord, and fight for what they want. That is why each of her children have gone on to fight under a wide verity of deitys, (stormcatcher, tidelord, Plaguebringer, flamecaller, lightweaver, ect) all setting out to find their way in life just as their mother had, and all striving to create their own paths. ~.~.~.~ I feel like some fun lore could be written for this guy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14751219] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/147513/14751219_350.png[/img] [/url]
@aussievinegar

Sorry, I went on more looking at her family, rather than herself as a whole.

Ages ago, Delfina's family would have found themselves near pools of water, enjoying soft currents and lazy waves s they rolled onto shores. There bodies and scales mimicking the coral they adored so much.
But somewhere along the way, the current had brought her family upstream in the vast labyrinth of the Viridian canopy.
If one family can move from the chilly waters, to the tempered rain forest, how hard is it to believe that Delfina was going to make her home in a place just as drastic of a change as before?
This is why Delfina now resides in the Shifting Expanses. Sure footed in defining her own path, and often times not doing as she is told, Delfina now has raised many young, many of which have moved out into different areas of the world.
Delfina has always raised her children to think on their own accord, and fight for what they want. That is why each of her children have gone on to fight under a wide verity of deitys, (stormcatcher, tidelord, Plaguebringer, flamecaller, lightweaver, ect) all setting out to find their way in life just as their mother had, and all striving to create their own paths.

~.~.~.~

I feel like some fun lore could be written for this guy

14751219_350.png
omE1MD3.gif
@rororat You said 'fun', and then this happened. It's mostly weird, though. I have no idea where this came from. (also not a native english speaker, so sorry if some words don't make sense) [quote]Knock, knock. ‘Hmm’ Zuido hisses ‘Again. Do it again.’ He looks back down at the bird skull, the latest one in his collection – the chase had been fun, cleaning the blood and feathers and things a little less so – and plunks the hammer on it, a long uneven crack appearing on the white expanse of bone with a dissonent noise. ‘What the hell’ says the onlooker, but the ridgeback has forgotten about him and is happily clonking away at his skulls, muttering observations to himself every now and then. There’s a rumor going on that he’s a bit cracked in the head himself, and this certainly explains why, even though he’s not sure exactly what it is that the ridgeback is doing. Is that…music ? It [i]is[/i] a tune, he realizes. The bird skulls of varying size give a wide array of unpleasant sounds under Zuido’s claws and tools, and no, okay, this is creepy. ‘What the actual f-’ the dragon repeats, and shakes his head. [/quote] Something spooky for her ? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10020529] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/100206/10020529_350.png[/img] [/url]
@rororat You said 'fun', and then this happened. It's mostly weird, though. I have no idea where this came from. (also not a native english speaker, so sorry if some words don't make sense)

Quote:
Knock, knock.

‘Hmm’ Zuido hisses ‘Again. Do it again.’

He looks back down at the bird skull, the latest one in his collection – the chase had been fun, cleaning the blood and feathers and things a little less so – and plunks the hammer on it, a long uneven crack appearing on the white expanse of bone with a dissonent noise.

‘What the hell’ says the onlooker, but the ridgeback has forgotten about him and is happily clonking away at his skulls, muttering observations to himself every now and then. There’s a rumor going on that he’s a bit cracked in the head himself, and this certainly explains why, even though he’s not sure exactly what it is that the ridgeback is doing. Is that…music ?

It is a tune, he realizes. The bird skulls of varying size give a wide array of unpleasant sounds under Zuido’s claws and tools, and no, okay, this is creepy.

‘What the actual f-’ the dragon repeats, and shakes his head.

Something spooky for her ?

10020529_350.png

@Changelin What a lovely dragon! Feel free to not use/modify to your liking. (: She was incredibly fun to work with. A feeble voice echoes with restless abandon, ice shards kissing her skin with exquisite tenderness. Dreams and delusions are pesky to her of late. They are soft tender things that nestle in the crooked spaces between her ribs and the hollow cracks in her teeth. It's as if those fantasies have always belonged in her body, (and perhaps they always will), infecting her bloodstream with something akin to ice. Her blood runs thick with magic and witchcraft despite the cold. The whispers claim that she can raise the dead and to that, she laughs. The dead were always soulless, despicable things and she was always too cruel to claim them as her own. They haunt her even so, pestering her on the coldest of nights. [i]Make us whole.[/i] But she never will. The ghosts are too wild for her to tame and so they will remain as they were, and as they always will be-airy, desolate creatures with no love and no home. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=10884292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108843/10884292_350.png[/img] [/url] Give me some inspiration for this guy, perhaps?
@Changelin

What a lovely dragon! Feel free to not use/modify to your liking. (: She was incredibly fun to work with.

A feeble voice echoes with restless abandon, ice shards kissing her skin with exquisite tenderness. Dreams and delusions are pesky to her of late. They are soft tender things that nestle in the crooked spaces between her ribs and the hollow cracks in her teeth. It's as if those fantasies have always belonged in her body, (and perhaps they always will), infecting her bloodstream with something akin to ice.

Her blood runs thick with magic and witchcraft despite the cold. The whispers claim that she can raise the dead and to that, she laughs. The dead were always soulless, despicable things and she was always too cruel to claim them as her own.

They haunt her even so, pestering her on the coldest of nights. Make us whole. But she never will. The ghosts are too wild for her to tame and so they will remain as they were, and as they always will be-airy, desolate creatures with no love and no home.

10884292_350.png

Give me some inspiration for this guy, perhaps?
@vampy i got you whenever you gimme a dragon to work on [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/108843/10884292_350.png[/img] Corbin is an aspiring healer, attempting to fuse the technology of Lightning with the art of life. He's trying his hardest to work on a vaccine to eradicate the illness caused by the Angels, but it's slow going, and nigh impossible. Though the Angels make his work more difficult, they also intrigue him. What could he learn from them, if he could just talk to one? But this also comes with fear. The Angels terrify him. So, Corbin is left wondering. Though his curiousity grows by the day. Corbin is very upbeat and good with hatchlings. He always has cool gizmos to show off and give as trinkets. He argues with other medics, who think that if it ain't broke, don't fix it; Corbin wants to make healing faster, easier, and more accessable to other dragons. Corbin is also one of the go-to fishers in the clan, considering his unique ability to breathe underwater, something that many suspect was caused by the Angels. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79132/7913146_350.png[/img] Help me with this guy?
@vampy i got you whenever you gimme a dragon to work on
10884292_350.png
Corbin is an aspiring healer, attempting to fuse the technology of Lightning with the art of life. He's trying his hardest to work on a vaccine to eradicate the illness caused by the Angels, but it's slow going, and nigh impossible. Though the Angels make his work more difficult, they also intrigue him. What could he learn from them, if he could just talk to one? But this also comes with fear. The Angels terrify him. So, Corbin is left wondering. Though his curiousity grows by the day.
Corbin is very upbeat and good with hatchlings. He always has cool gizmos to show off and give as trinkets. He argues with other medics, who think that if it ain't broke, don't fix it; Corbin wants to make healing faster, easier, and more accessable to other dragons. Corbin is also one of the go-to fishers in the clan, considering his unique ability to breathe underwater, something that many suspect was caused by the Angels.

7913146_350.png
Help me with this guy?
@Changelin I love that! Its so unique, thank you very much. I just wanted to know, can I put that in his info section if I credited you?

Skip me and do Skjaldmeya Next
@Changelin I love that! Its so unique, thank you very much. I just wanted to know, can I put that in his info section if I credited you?

Skip me and do Skjaldmeya Next
omE1MD3.gif
[center]@Skjaldmeya [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7913146] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79132/7913146_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Free as the Wind," they would say...But how could anyone be free from their own mind? The gembond had set in at an early age, preventing Corwin from living a completely healthy life. But he took it in stride. He could still be handsome, just you wait and see. Rose jewels that accented his wings and brought out the Windsinger's green in his eyes couldn't be all bad. Except that the stones spread more and more with each passing year. The healers said he'd be crysalized some day. But what did they know? Corwin was born of the Breeze, but his mind, it was his anchor. A tether to reality. Always processing, thinking, learning. He'd find a way to halt his beautiful affliction. He resented that the clan left its roots under the Arcanist's care. Knowledge was the way, Wind was unstable. [i]Perhaps I'll go back[/i], he often thinks to himself. [i]Perhaps I can find answers rather than kites and clouds.[/i] [br] ------- [br] Sorry if he seems kind of bitter. Feel free to disregard if you dislike it! I've always thought of Gembond as somewhat of a morbid gene after reading the item description for [item=Onyx Cobra] To the next person, all of my dragons except this one have bios: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15392399] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/153924/15392399_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] I don't have many ideas for him as far as backstory or personality, but I do know he's going to be a wheat farmer, and also raise honey bees. But feel free to write for [b]any[/b] dragon in my lair if you feel so inclined! I'll certainly add it to their bio and credit you~

"Free as the Wind," they would say...But how could anyone be free from their own mind? The gembond had set in at an early age, preventing Corwin from living a completely healthy life. But he took it in stride. He could still be handsome, just you wait and see. Rose jewels that accented his wings and brought out the Windsinger's green in his eyes couldn't be all bad. Except that the stones spread more and more with each passing year. The healers said he'd be crysalized some day. But what did they know? Corwin was born of the Breeze, but his mind, it was his anchor. A tether to reality. Always processing, thinking, learning. He'd find a way to halt his beautiful affliction. He resented that the clan left its roots under the Arcanist's care. Knowledge was the way, Wind was unstable.

Perhaps I'll go back, he often thinks to himself. Perhaps I can find answers rather than kites and clouds.

Sorry if he seems kind of bitter. Feel free to disregard if you dislike it! I've always thought of Gembond as somewhat of a morbid gene after reading the item description for Onyx Cobra

To the next person, all of my dragons except this one have bios:

I don't have many ideas for him as far as backstory or personality, but I do know he's going to be a wheat farmer, and also raise honey bees.

But feel free to write for any dragon in my lair if you feel so inclined! I'll certainly add it to their bio and credit you~
1zf3qk8.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11