Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Best flight eyes for the lair above you!
1 2 3 4
Well, for one thing I think this will be fun
And for another I'm tempted to switch flights because Arcane clashes with most of my breeding pairs
(Or well, I like it, but still)
Well, for one thing I think this will be fun
And for another I'm tempted to switch flights because Arcane clashes with most of my breeding pairs
(Or well, I like it, but still)
eiW4oVS.png
Hatchery
I think wind would probably suit most of your dragons better, light green don't look too bad with the red scale dragons either.
I think wind would probably suit most of your dragons better, light green don't look too bad with the red scale dragons either.
@Theo

I think shadow flight or ice flight eyes would be best for your lair, there's a lot of pastel-ish and purple around, and I think they both match with those two kinds of eyes well~
@Theo

I think shadow flight or ice flight eyes would be best for your lair, there's a lot of pastel-ish and purple around, and I think they both match with those two kinds of eyes well~
eiW4oVS.png
Hatchery
@ChuckleVoodoos

I'd say, Fire or Earth for yours, with all these dark brownish/reddish dergs floating around 8D
@ChuckleVoodoos

I'd say, Fire or Earth for yours, with all these dark brownish/reddish dergs floating around 8D
@nekomi I'd say Light or Fire, but you mostly have small-eyed breeds so it doesn't make much of a difference.
@nekomi I'd say Light or Fire, but you mostly have small-eyed breeds so it doesn't make much of a difference.
66MHIIb.png
@Cutiepaws
*drops you into Glittermama's house*
@Cutiepaws
*drops you into Glittermama's house*
DuLvCwY.png
@teiraa lightning or light or ice in pretty much equal measures
@teiraa lightning or light or ice in pretty much equal measures
@Flamebird hmhm Light or Ice mostly, might fit Arcane. Fire is lovely for the contrast- especially on those icy dergs//
@Flamebird hmhm Light or Ice mostly, might fit Arcane. Fire is lovely for the contrast- especially on those icy dergs//
@Ouji
Plague maybe? I love when the eyes and wings match, and your first page have a lot of red winged dragons. But then the second and third pages would be better with light eyes.
@Ouji
Plague maybe? I love when the eyes and wings match, and your first page have a lot of red winged dragons. But then the second and third pages would be better with light eyes.
WegjcrA.pngM00ynEg.pngD2vq3xk.png

tumblr_inline_od6kgtJjsY1ts73zp_540.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngnE2iWmO.pngtumblr_inline_p5c7fvTmR81r3h1o8_540.png

VfhqktH.png
@jaz your lair is a bit varied after the first page so i can't give youvmuch there, but for your first page wind as you are now is great or maybe lightning!
@jaz your lair is a bit varied after the first page so i can't give youvmuch there, but for your first page wind as you are now is great or maybe lightning!
1 2 3 4