Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (Lore)Snowsaphire Poetry Collection
[center]You enter a certain cave in the arcane territory and gasp. The huge cave is filled with books of every sort imaginable. The shelves carved into the walls with even more carved in stone in between leave just enough space for two dragons to walk side by side are packed with books and scrolls. Some even sit on the floor. At the large stone desk at the entrance , covered in books as well, a female skydancer looks up from the book occuping her attention clearing her throut and welcomes you "Welcome sir/madame feel free to read anything you like but if anything goes missing..." the rest is just threatening lashes of her tail and a stern gaze. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29918852] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/299189/29918852_350.png[/img] [/url] You swallow hard as a book comes flying in carrying a net full of new books. The dragon behind the desk turns to her familiar but you can still feel her strict gaze watching you closely. Beside the desk is a giant gold chest which when asked the skydancer welcome you to look through with a smile.[/center] [center]Snowsahire's poem collection was getting kinda big so I'm storing them here [b]please do not comment.[/b] If you would like to donate a poem to this collection feel free to pm me it but please label it "poem donation" so I know what it is. [color=red]Poems that you may use in your bios will be marked so in red do not use otherwise.[/color][/center]
You enter a certain cave in the arcane territory and gasp. The huge cave is filled with books of every sort imaginable. The shelves carved into the walls with even more carved in stone in between leave just enough space for two dragons to walk side by side are packed with books and scrolls. Some even sit on the floor. At the large stone desk at the entrance , covered in books as well, a female skydancer looks up from the book occuping her attention clearing her throut and welcomes you "Welcome sir/madame feel free to read anything you like but if anything goes missing..." the rest is just threatening lashes of her tail and a stern gaze.

29918852_350.png

You swallow hard as a book comes flying in carrying a net full of new books. The dragon behind the desk turns to her familiar but you can still feel her strict gaze watching you closely. Beside the desk is a giant gold chest which when asked the skydancer welcome you to look through with a smile.
Snowsahire's poem collection was getting kinda big so I'm storing them here please do not comment. If you would like to donate a poem to this collection feel free to pm me it but please label it "poem donation" so I know what it is. Poems that you may use in your bios will be marked so in red do not use otherwise.
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png___oie-823463-H8z-PDMCY.png____38392283-2682176518674669-8358201010228822016-n.jpg____oie-915724-I6-Ce-KN4-L.png___arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
[center][color=red]Free to use[/color][/center] [quote][center][u]Books and Books[/u] What is a book? A book is something new every time you look! A book is opening your mind's eye, To all the wonders you'd hoped to deny, That inspire minds to reach for the sky! A book is conquering an unobtainable quest! A book is a harrowing journey into the wildest west! A book is in minutes seeing all the wonders of the world! A book is a trove of new wonders yet to be unfurled! A book is a literary delight! A book is a hero fighting with all his might! So when as far as the naked eye can see, A room filled with the written word there be, Every shelve cramped with books and books, To the brim all the crannies and nooks, My heart it will simply be, Always filled with such childish glee! - By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=275269]Sarajlc[/url][/center]
Free to use
Quote:
Books and Books

What is a book?
A book is something new every time you look!
A book is opening your mind's eye,
To all the wonders you'd hoped to deny,
That inspire minds to reach for the sky!
A book is conquering an unobtainable quest!
A book is a harrowing journey into the wildest west!
A book is in minutes seeing all the wonders of the world!
A book is a trove of new wonders yet to be unfurled!
A book is a literary delight!
A book is a hero fighting with all his might!
So when as far as the naked eye can see,
A room filled with the written word there be,
Every shelve cramped with books and books,
To the brim all the crannies and nooks,
My heart it will simply be,
Always filled with such childish glee!

- By Sarajlc
arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png___oie-823463-H8z-PDMCY.png____38392283-2682176518674669-8358201010228822016-n.jpg____oie-915724-I6-Ce-KN4-L.png___arcane_space_copy_by_cassiopie-dbkaj3g.png
[center][quote][u]The Book Keeper[/u] Knowledge was stored into the times and scrolls Adventure hidden behind every cover An action with every turn of the page One can never have too many adventures on one wooden storage There are millions to tell She would tell it to those listening She is SnowSaphire She is the keeper of the adventures and history And she would like to tell you all she has learned. -[size=4]By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=134772]Ceilingfen [/size][/url][/quote] [/center]
Quote:
The Book Keeper

Knowledge was stored into the times and scrolls
Adventure hidden behind every cover
An action with every turn of the page
One can never have too many adventures on one wooden storage
There are millions to tell
She would tell it to those listening
She is SnowSaphire
She is the keeper of the adventures and history
And she would like to tell you all she has learned.

-By Ceilingfen
[center][quote][u]Waiting is Half the Joy[/u] Orange moon in a tilted sky, Buzzing night of fireflies Howling of ghosts or ghouls Or perhaps dragonets messing around- Knocking door to door! Multiple faces, haunted houses to explore And let's not forget about why: We all want candy, it's a sugar high! Dressing up in masks or hats Could be anyone, or that, or that Jackolanterns guard the streets Yellow light, trick or treat Candy apples, bugs, sweets... Chilling tales around a fire, Waving trees and munching spirals Only one night- I wish there was more! Knocking for Halloween, door to door- I can hardly stand and wait, When there's spooks to celebrate! [size=4]-By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=345687]NovaBorn[/url][/size][/quote] [/center]
Quote:
Waiting is Half the Joy

Orange moon in a tilted sky,
Buzzing night of fireflies
Howling of ghosts or ghouls
Or perhaps dragonets messing around-

Knocking door to door!
Multiple faces, haunted houses to explore
And let's not forget about why:
We all want candy, it's a sugar high!

Dressing up in masks or hats
Could be anyone, or that, or that
Jackolanterns guard the streets
Yellow light, trick or treat
Candy apples, bugs, sweets...

Chilling tales around a fire,
Waving trees and munching spirals
Only one night- I wish there was more!
Knocking for Halloween, door to door-
I can hardly stand and wait,
When there's spooks to celebrate!

-By NovaBorn
[center][quote][u]Pirate's Pride[/u] Feared by all, Lived a pirate captain mean and tall, Lonely in his old age he be, With a grey beard smelling of the sea. No mate he hast, So no young ones to tell of his past. To leave his seafaring tales, Or old songs he learned back in Wales. Alas under the moon one stormy night, Set adrift at sea, what a sight? A wee lass all alone pulled by the tide. "Help her" the captain cried. Quickly the loyal lot came to her rescue. A pirates daughter through and through, She lived as his own til his end, Her sorrow she did not need defend. Adventure calls to broken hearts, And soon the captain's pride departs, To seek her own place, And the adventures she will surely chase." [size=4]By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=275269]Sarajlc[/url][/size=2][/quote][/center]
Quote:
Pirate's Pride

Feared by all,
Lived a pirate captain mean and tall,
Lonely in his old age he be,
With a grey beard smelling of the sea.
No mate he hast,
So no young ones to tell of his past.
To leave his seafaring tales,
Or old songs he learned back in Wales.
Alas under the moon one stormy night,
Set adrift at sea, what a sight?
A wee lass all alone pulled by the tide.
"Help her" the captain cried.
Quickly the loyal lot came to her rescue.
A pirates daughter through and through,
She lived as his own til his end,
Her sorrow she did not need defend.
Adventure calls to broken hearts,
And soon the captain's pride departs,
To seek her own place,
And the adventures she will surely chase."

By Sarajlc
[center][color=red]Free to use[/color][/center] [center][quote][u]Curious Minds[/u] Oh how the curious mind does seek, To know what lies at every mountains peak, To know the source of every sound, To know the location of all things never found, To know all the words that are left unspoken, To find a fix for all that has broken. Oh how a curious mind will always wonder, At things that are hidden under, And protected by lids that are just a little to tight, Or things that are just outta their wondering sight, That they wish to see with all their might. Oh how bitter an unknown does taste, As a curious mind is a horrible thing to waste. So for those filled with curiosity and a need to know, The answers to all the questions life may show. Though each new discovery might please the mind, Remember the answers are not always so kind. So here is my freely given advice, Before you jump always think twice. [size=4]By [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=275269]Sarajlc[/url][/size=2][/quote][/center]
Free to use
Quote:
Curious Minds

Oh how the curious mind does seek,
To know what lies at every mountains peak,
To know the source of every sound,
To know the location of all things never found,
To know all the words that are left unspoken,
To find a fix for all that has broken.
Oh how a curious mind will always wonder,
At things that are hidden under,
And protected by lids that are just a little to tight,
Or things that are just outta their wondering sight,
That they wish to see with all their might.
Oh how bitter an unknown does taste,
As a curious mind is a horrible thing to waste.
So for those filled with curiosity and a need to know,
The answers to all the questions life may show.
Though each new discovery might please the mind,
Remember the answers are not always so kind.
So here is my freely given advice,
Before you jump always think twice.

By Sarajlc