Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Canine Design Contest (300g+ in Prizes)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
@MoonSun18

Pinging myself since I may enter~

I've done a few of these before, its quite fun!

Also may I get a last week ping? School just started so I may forget about this XD
@MoonSun18

Pinging myself since I may enter~

I've done a few of these before, its quite fun!

Also may I get a last week ping? School just started so I may forget about this XD
@MoonSun18
Sure, I can do that for you!
@MoonSun18
Sure, I can do that for you!
@FluffyDragonCats

I went for a bull looking canine. Not sure why bull screamed Celtic to me, but it did.

Anyway, this fella here is about the size of a cow. Made partially of flesh, partially of stone, and covered in bits of moss, I see him as one of those gods that’s a neutral one? Or, failing that, he’s a gentle god of the forest who brings blessings. Or whatever you want if you want him. I made him in the middle so you can shape him either way. ;)

Full Body
Close Up
@FluffyDragonCats

I went for a bull looking canine. Not sure why bull screamed Celtic to me, but it did.

Anyway, this fella here is about the size of a cow. Made partially of flesh, partially of stone, and covered in bits of moss, I see him as one of those gods that’s a neutral one? Or, failing that, he’s a gentle god of the forest who brings blessings. Or whatever you want if you want him. I made him in the middle so you can shape him either way. ;)

Full Body
Close Up
l0yYPBF.png
@EmpressAkitla
Thank you for entring! He looks great :D
@EmpressAkitla
Thank you for entring! He looks great :D
@ShadowFoxclaw
Pinging so that I remember to enter! I think this will be really fun! Also, could I be pinged 1 month before deadline and a last week ping?
@ShadowFoxclaw
Pinging so that I remember to enter! I think this will be really fun! Also, could I be pinged 1 month before deadline and a last week ping?
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@FluffyDragonCats Here’s my entry! I went with mostly natural colours like you said, with Celtic war paints. They are also based on my favourite legend from Wales, the story of Gelert. Wales was Celtic so I thought it would fit well. This character is a god of protection and the sword marking on their back can turn into a real sword, which represents Gelert, as he protected his master’s baby from a wolf, and was slaughtered with a sword. I would recommend reading the story, as it is actually quite interesting. [img]https://i.ibb.co/F88Fr2j/D4-C9657-F-1784-4-C58-9-A02-AFFB9-B9-D5898.jpg[/img]
@FluffyDragonCats
Here’s my entry! I went with mostly natural colours like you said, with Celtic war paints. They are also based on my favourite legend from Wales, the story of Gelert. Wales was Celtic so I thought it would fit well. This character is a god of protection and the sword marking on their back can turn into a real sword, which represents Gelert, as he protected his master’s baby from a wolf, and was slaughtered with a sword. I would recommend reading the story, as it is actually quite interesting.
D4-C9657-F-1784-4-C58-9-A02-AFFB9-B9-D5898.jpg
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@ShadowFoxclaw
:D Thank you for the entry!! I'll definitely check it out, I love mythology and that does sound interesting:3
@ShadowFoxclaw
:D Thank you for the entry!! I'll definitely check it out, I love mythology and that does sound interesting:3
[img]https://i.ibb.co/XzKNQy9/ED1-F749-E-2865-4-A21-BF00-6-CE1-A4479-D56.png[/img] @FluffyDragonCats Here’s my entry! (For some reason I couldn’t upload the transparent BG of just the hound) I went for more natural looking. I found that Celtic hounds were believed to be guardians of the road and protectors of the lost. This canine looks like a moss-covered rock from a distance, and in fact still has rock and mosses growing from its fur. He wanders at night with the moonlight in his eyes, finding lost travelers and guiding them to safety. His pendant is made of wood, and has the Tree of Life engraved on it.
ED1-F749-E-2865-4-A21-BF00-6-CE1-A4479-D56.png

@FluffyDragonCats

Here’s my entry! (For some reason I couldn’t upload the transparent BG of just the hound) I went for more natural looking. I found that Celtic hounds were believed to be guardians of the road and protectors of the lost. This canine looks like a moss-covered rock from a distance, and in fact still has rock and mosses growing from its fur. He wanders at night with the moonlight in his eyes, finding lost travelers and guiding them to safety. His pendant is made of wood, and has the Tree of Life engraved on it.
@SuperHappy
:D He looks amazing! Thanks for entering!
@SuperHappy
:D He looks amazing! Thanks for entering!
Entering! Making a design based off of a Valknjoggr!
Entering! Making a design based off of a Valknjoggr!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13