Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: The Empyrean
1 2 3 4 5 6
[size=2]@Rebbawskaced[/size] [center][b]Day 7[/b] [item=Brass Steampunk Wings] Pinkerton's still got his shipping goggles on, but I'm afraid the dragons aren't any more RTB than they were two days ago, buddy. But hey, I added some more feathery apparel to Cyrus, because he clearly didn't have enough of that already. I also fixed some layering issues, so hopefully he looks even spiffier now. And yes, we're totally pretending his eyes look normal under that mask, and not a funky white, unlike Kora's! [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50555920&skin=0&apparel=23019,25048,25046,25044,314,25045&xt=dressing.png[/img][/center]
@Rebbawskaced
Day 7

Brass Steampunk Wings

Pinkerton's still got his shipping goggles on, but I'm afraid the dragons aren't any more RTB than they were two days ago, buddy.

But hey, I added some more feathery apparel to Cyrus, because he clearly didn't have enough of that already. I also fixed some layering issues, so hopefully he looks even spiffier now. And yes, we're totally pretending his eyes look normal under that mask, and not a funky white, unlike Kora's!

dragon?did=50555920&skin=0&apparel=23019,25048,25046,25044,314,25045&xt=dressing.png
The Fortress of Ice - Rollocke

tumblr_inline_nzqu0njNXM1tgh8q0_400.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge[/size] [center][b]Day 8[/b] [item=Silver Filigree Gauntlets] So if Pinkerton's not threatening me with death matches, he's turning into one of those "make my ship canon or else" fans. I might throw the dragons on a nest once they're RTB to make up for all the missed Apparel days, because they're starting to add up. As before, let's do some apparel updates, and this time it's Koromar's turn. His clothes did get a bit messed up in the last fight, so let's say he left his cloak behind and this is his new look. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50552934][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50552934&skin=0&apparel=23722,17260,24516,3287,815,349&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] And without further ado, let us finish off our Prologue today. It might seem a little lengthy, but it's mainly just dialogue. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50560270][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50560270&skin=0&apparel=10369,20859,20862,20863,24223,24227&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] As the third and last enemy finally fell, silence overtook once again. Only the sound of the rain pitter-patting on the muddy earth around them remained. Maya looked back towards the black dragon, but they weren't making any aggressive moves. They simply stayed still, except for their ragged breathing, and they looked as if they'd bleed out and fall into unconsciousness at any moment. Maya moved towards them, but as she got closer, they flinched away and turned an angry gaze at her. "Don't come near me," they hissed in a thin voice like the sound of a blade slicing through the air. "I just want to help you--" she tried, reaching out a hand, but the dragon flinched again and flashed bloody teeth at her. "Don't touch me!" "Just leave him," Kora huffed, standing nearby and throwing the black dragon a pitiful look. "He'll bleed out and die soon, anyway." "No," Maya said stubbornly. This time they'd do things [i]her[/i] way. She looked back towards the dragon, and slowly sat down where she was. "I can heal you from here, but it will take longer," she said gently. The dragon said nothing, so she started rubbing her hands again and reached out a tendril of her magic towards him. He stared at it with mistrust, but seemed too tired to resist, and it seeped underneath his scales. Maya kept the stream flowing, sending healing energy into him as she felt his deep wounds closing through her magic. "You realise we still haven't gotten away?" Kora fumed by the side lines, his own wounds looking non too pretty, but nowhere near as grave as the other dragon's had been. "The Reeds are right over this hill, and sending soldiers this far out, if you hadn't noticed." "Yes, but..." "Come on, enough. He's fine now," Kora grumbled, knocking into Maya and breaking her concentration. The flow of magic died away like a wisp on the wind, and she glared at him. Maya then turned a caring gaze towards the black dragon. It was hard to tell his species under all those feathers, but she was sure those were just garments. "Are you okay?" He narrowed his eyes, sweeping a more alert gaze across them now. "Just who are you, with those healing skills, and prowess enough to bring down two Ridgeback soldiers?" That was a good question, Maya supposed, but Kora groaned. "None of your business, shade. Now let us go, Maya." As the black dragon stared at Kora, there was a flash of recognition in his gaze that piqued Maya's curiosity. She felt similarly about the Imperial, but she couldn't place why. Still, at his words, she rose up and stomped her foot. "Go where, Kora? You don't even know where I'm headed!" Kora nodded towards the horizon, where the stretches of forest loomed tall. "East, to the Scorchlands. Reeds don't dare venture that far" "And for good reason," Maya huffed. "The whole land is poor and sick, but the Scorchlands most of all! Don't be ridiculous. We'll die if we go that way." "The Blooming Grove," the black dragon spoke up in that thin voice of his. Maya and Kora turned their gazes his way, so he continued. "Rumours of this place have been spreading across Empyrean. They say it's the last place in the kingdom left untouched by the calamities." Kora scoffed. "That's great, thanks for sharing." The black dragon got to his feet, shooting Kora a look. "It lies beyond the Scorchlands, they say, and that is why many cannot reach it." "Fairytales," Kora spat dismissively, but Maya paused. "A land untouched by the calamities?" she repeated slowly. "So... It's free from the plague, too?" "Free, or immune. Who's to say," the dragon replied curtly. "I've been making my way there to see if it's true. Nothing else left to do." Maya turned to look towards the horizon. There was no hiding the fact she feared the Scorchlands and whatever horrors awaited there... But this was the first time she'd come across a hint on her quest. Yes, it was just a rumour, perhaps the fantasy of the desperate souls stuck in this terrible era... But it was all she had. She looked back towards the dragon, and nodded. "I will go with you." "What?" Kora glared at her. "No, he's not coming with us." "[i]He[/i] is headed the way [i]I[/i] happen to be headed," Maya shot back. "[i]You[/i] are welcome to tag along with [i]us[/i], if you wish." Kora stared between them with disbelief. "Are you serious?" Maya walked past him, outstretching her wings. "Yes. Now let's get going, before the army catches us." The black dragon walked after her, silently outstretching his wings as well. She smiled at him, and said: "I'm Maya, by the way." He gave her a curious look, and didn't return the smile as he replied. "I'm Cyrus." She nodded, and then beat her wings, fighting against the rain as she rose into the air. "Come on, Kora," she called over her shoulder, before she and Cyrus started gliding towards the forest. Kora remained on the ground for one more moment. Finally he shook his head, his torn hood fluttering. "Great. This is just [i]great[/i]," he murmured, and soon enough he was in the air too, easily catching up with the other two. As the rain continued falling, the three silhouettes slowly faded in the darkness, until they could be seen no more even in the rising light of dawn.[/center]
@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge
Day 8

Silver Filigree Gauntlets

So if Pinkerton's not threatening me with death matches, he's turning into one of those "make my ship canon or else" fans. I might throw the dragons on a nest once they're RTB to make up for all the missed Apparel days, because they're starting to add up.

As before, let's do some apparel updates, and this time it's Koromar's turn. His clothes did get a bit messed up in the last fight, so let's say he left his cloak behind and this is his new look.

dragon?did=50552934&skin=0&apparel=23722,17260,24516,3287,815,349&xt=dressing.png

And without further ado, let us finish off our Prologue today. It might seem a little lengthy, but it's mainly just dialogue.

dragon?did=50560270&skin=0&apparel=10369,20859,20862,20863,24223,24227&xt=dressing.png

As the third and last enemy finally fell, silence overtook once again. Only the sound of the rain pitter-patting on the muddy earth around them remained.

Maya looked back towards the black dragon, but they weren't making any aggressive moves. They simply stayed still, except for their ragged breathing, and they looked as if they'd bleed out and fall into unconsciousness at any moment.

Maya moved towards them, but as she got closer, they flinched away and turned an angry gaze at her. "Don't come near me," they hissed in a thin voice like the sound of a blade slicing through the air.

"I just want to help you--" she tried, reaching out a hand, but the dragon flinched again and flashed bloody teeth at her.

"Don't touch me!"

"Just leave him," Kora huffed, standing nearby and throwing the black dragon a pitiful look. "He'll bleed out and die soon, anyway."

"No," Maya said stubbornly. This time they'd do things her way.

She looked back towards the dragon, and slowly sat down where she was. "I can heal you from here, but it will take longer," she said gently. The dragon said nothing, so she started rubbing her hands again and reached out a tendril of her magic towards him.

He stared at it with mistrust, but seemed too tired to resist, and it seeped underneath his scales. Maya kept the stream flowing, sending healing energy into him as she felt his deep wounds closing through her magic.

"You realise we still haven't gotten away?" Kora fumed by the side lines, his own wounds looking non too pretty, but nowhere near as grave as the other dragon's had been. "The Reeds are right over this hill, and sending soldiers this far out, if you hadn't noticed."

"Yes, but..."

"Come on, enough. He's fine now," Kora grumbled, knocking into Maya and breaking her concentration. The flow of magic died away like a wisp on the wind, and she glared at him.

Maya then turned a caring gaze towards the black dragon. It was hard to tell his species under all those feathers, but she was sure those were just garments. "Are you okay?"

He narrowed his eyes, sweeping a more alert gaze across them now. "Just who are you, with those healing skills, and prowess enough to bring down two Ridgeback soldiers?"

That was a good question, Maya supposed, but Kora groaned. "None of your business, shade. Now let us go, Maya."

As the black dragon stared at Kora, there was a flash of recognition in his gaze that piqued Maya's curiosity. She felt similarly about the Imperial, but she couldn't place why.

Still, at his words, she rose up and stomped her foot. "Go where, Kora? You don't even know where I'm headed!"

Kora nodded towards the horizon, where the stretches of forest loomed tall. "East, to the Scorchlands. Reeds don't dare venture that far"

"And for good reason," Maya huffed. "The whole land is poor and sick, but the Scorchlands most of all! Don't be ridiculous. We'll die if we go that way."

"The Blooming Grove," the black dragon spoke up in that thin voice of his. Maya and Kora turned their gazes his way, so he continued. "Rumours of this place have been spreading across Empyrean. They say it's the last place in the kingdom left untouched by the calamities."

Kora scoffed. "That's great, thanks for sharing."

The black dragon got to his feet, shooting Kora a look. "It lies beyond the Scorchlands, they say, and that is why many cannot reach it."

"Fairytales," Kora spat dismissively, but Maya paused.

"A land untouched by the calamities?" she repeated slowly. "So... It's free from the plague, too?"

"Free, or immune. Who's to say," the dragon replied curtly. "I've been making my way there to see if it's true. Nothing else left to do."

Maya turned to look towards the horizon. There was no hiding the fact she feared the Scorchlands and whatever horrors awaited there... But this was the first time she'd come across a hint on her quest. Yes, it was just a rumour, perhaps the fantasy of the desperate souls stuck in this terrible era... But it was all she had.

She looked back towards the dragon, and nodded. "I will go with you."

"What?" Kora glared at her. "No, he's not coming with us."

"He is headed the way I happen to be headed," Maya shot back. "You are welcome to tag along with us, if you wish."

Kora stared between them with disbelief. "Are you serious?"

Maya walked past him, outstretching her wings. "Yes. Now let's get going, before the army catches us."

The black dragon walked after her, silently outstretching his wings as well. She smiled at him, and said: "I'm Maya, by the way."

He gave her a curious look, and didn't return the smile as he replied. "I'm Cyrus."

She nodded, and then beat her wings, fighting against the rain as she rose into the air. "Come on, Kora," she called over her shoulder, before she and Cyrus started gliding towards the forest.

Kora remained on the ground for one more moment. Finally he shook his head, his torn hood fluttering. "Great. This is just great," he murmured, and soon enough he was in the air too, easily catching up with the other two.

As the rain continued falling, the three silhouettes slowly faded in the darkness, until they could be seen no more even in the rising light of dawn.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[center][size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge[/size] [b]Day 9[/b] [item=Ambush] Yesterday's words are really becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy, huh? But okay, so from now on I'm going to be using an online app to do the coin flip so I can post screens of it. Also, I've been reading other Pinkerlockes lately, and I've decided to adjust the rules a little. If I don't like them I might revert to the old rules or do something different, but we'll try them out. From now on, if I get a Battle item from Pinkerton, I'll first do a coin flip as before. On tails, nothing happens. On heads, I must roll a 6-sided dice for each dragon, including hatchlings. If they roll a 1, they will be [b]injured[/b] for the next 5 days, and I'll put them in bloody bandage apparel to reflect this. If during this time another death match happens and they roll a 1 or 2, they die. If they roll a 6, they get instant recovery to full health. Additionally, new Coli rules: one death in the Coli means an injury, same rules as above. A second means a permanent injury (always susceptible to death on a roll of 1 or 2, and no recovery on a 6). A third means death. Hopefully, these rules will make it easier for me to write deaths in the lore, and maybe make things a bit more fun as well, as opposed to relying 100% on Coli stuff. Let's see how it goes! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373858241651933196/566552426358767617/tails.png[/img] For today, we have somehow lucked out again. Thanks, RNG gods.[/center]

Day 9

Ambush

Yesterday's words are really becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy, huh?

But okay, so from now on I'm going to be using an online app to do the coin flip so I can post screens of it. Also, I've been reading other Pinkerlockes lately, and I've decided to adjust the rules a little. If I don't like them I might revert to the old rules or do something different, but we'll try them out.

From now on, if I get a Battle item from Pinkerton, I'll first do a coin flip as before. On tails, nothing happens. On heads, I must roll a 6-sided dice for each dragon, including hatchlings. If they roll a 1, they will be injured for the next 5 days, and I'll put them in bloody bandage apparel to reflect this. If during this time another death match happens and they roll a 1 or 2, they die. If they roll a 6, they get instant recovery to full health.

Additionally, new Coli rules: one death in the Coli means an injury, same rules as above. A second means a permanent injury (always susceptible to death on a roll of 1 or 2, and no recovery on a 6). A third means death.

Hopefully, these rules will make it easier for me to write deaths in the lore, and maybe make things a bit more fun as well, as opposed to relying 100% on Coli stuff. Let's see how it goes!

tails.png

For today, we have somehow lucked out again. Thanks, RNG gods.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
That's an interesting rule :O

Also for all your early apparel drops: I've seen people using a count if they don't have dragons that can breed/doesn't fit into the story. Like after 5 apparel drops you are allowed to buy a new dragon from AH instead of having 5 future breedings that might never happen.

That's an interesting rule :O

Also for all your early apparel drops: I've seen people using a count if they don't have dragons that can breed/doesn't fit into the story. Like after 5 apparel drops you are allowed to buy a new dragon from AH instead of having 5 future breedings that might never happen.

2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge indeed, i've seen it used in another locke and i really like it!

and yeah, i'm def not going to keep a breeding count.. i considered getting a new dragon last time but thought i'd finish up the apparel shuffles i've been doing. if i get another apparel spam i might opt for the ah tho :')
@Drachenschwinge indeed, i've seen it used in another locke and i really like it!

and yeah, i'm def not going to keep a breeding count.. i considered getting a new dragon last time but thought i'd finish up the apparel shuffles i've been doing. if i get another apparel spam i might opt for the ah tho :')

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[size=2]@Rebbawskaced @Drachenschwinge[/size] [center][b]Day 10[/b] [item=Crane's Helmet] Nope, sorry Pinker! But let's go ahead and do some lore! The first chapter is upon us. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50560270][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50560270&skin=0&apparel=10369,20859,20862,20863,24223,24227&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] They soared for hours. The rain let up just as the sun began to rise, but the water clung on to their clothes and feathers for much longer, and with each flap of her wings Maya felt weariness seep insistently into her bones. Below them, the ground was starting to shift, too. Muddy meadows turned to yellow clumps of dry grass and smatterings of sand, and the closer they got to the Scorchlands, the more the vegetation let up as the sand grew darker and darker, until it looked like nothing but ash. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Ge7Ohce.png[/img] And the forest that looked so large from a distance, that seemed so thick and dense - Maya realised that was naught but an illusion. Now she could see the trees were charred and far apart, their boughs leafless. No signs of bushes or flowers or any kind of life were to be found here. But what made it seem so dense was its sheer vastness. Even with the sporadic growth of the trees, the depth of the forest spread far into the horizon, and Maya could see no end to it even from up above. There was a certain darkness that seemed to cling on to the place, too, coating it in shadow as if covered by a murky cowl. They landed at the edge of the forest, and as her feet touched the ground, Maya found herself stumbling forward. She was exhausted, and now that they stopped, she didn't know if she could continue on for much longer. Her wings ached, and she knew it'd be a while before she could fly comfortably again. Kora was next to her, his breathing heavy. He folded his wings in obvious relief, but right away he started to walk into the forest. He looked around the area questioningly, as if he were expecting to find something other than just flaky trees and ash under his feet. Cyrus didn't seem bothered by the trip, but he did pause to look back at where they came from. "No smoke," he commented, and Maya nodded. At least now she could hope that the town survived the raid, and the survivors - if there were any - could keep clinging on to that desperately needed normalcy they had there. Maya looked up to see Kora a little further up in the woods, his bright colours standing out even more in the dull wastelands. "I guess," she said, shakily rising to a standing position. "I guess we should keep going." Cyrus glanced pointedly at her trembling arms, but he didn't protest. Instead, he said: "I'm going to double back around and make sure nobody has followed us. I recommend not straying too far in yet." And with that, he leapt back into the air, tracing back the path they took to get here. Maya stared after him with some amazement, making a note to ask him just where he found so much stamina later. For now, she crept into the Scorchlands after Kora, ignoring her protesting muscles. She caught up to him just in time to hear him say, "There you are." "Need something?" she asked, thinking he had been speaking to her, when she noticed something small and purple moving by his feet. Frowning, she moved closer and tilted her head to get a better look. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/27763.png[/img] It was a small, feathered, bird-like creature, with a flat face and a long mane of lilac hair. Its glowy blue eyes snapped towards her and it gave a warning screech. Maya instinctively took a step back. "Um..." "No, Helica. This is a... friend," Kora said, turning to face Maya. "She will help us." Maya threw Kora a questioning look, but she turned her attention to Helica for the moment. "Hello, little one." The creature immediately gave her an offended look. "Oh, I mean, you're not [i]that[/i] little, I just..." Maya could tell this wasn't going to help, so she shook her head and started again. "I'm Maya. Nice to meet you, Helica." Helica, who had her winglike arms crossed up to this point, finally relaxed and gave her a nod. "Greeee-tings," she replied with some effort, followed by a chirping sound from the back of her throat. "Helica isn't the best speaker, but she has other talents," Kora explained, and Maya frowned. "I feel like you're building up to something here," she said. "What's that about me helping you? And why didn't you mention your friend before? What's going on here, Kora?"[/center]
Day 10

Crane's Helmet

Nope, sorry Pinker! But let's go ahead and do some lore! The first chapter is upon us.

dragon?did=50560270&skin=0&apparel=10369,20859,20862,20863,24223,24227&xt=dressing.png

They soared for hours. The rain let up just as the sun began to rise, but the water clung on to their clothes and feathers for much longer, and with each flap of her wings Maya felt weariness seep insistently into her bones.

Below them, the ground was starting to shift, too. Muddy meadows turned to yellow clumps of dry grass and smatterings of sand, and the closer they got to the Scorchlands, the more the vegetation let up as the sand grew darker and darker, until it looked like nothing but ash.

Ge7Ohce.png

And the forest that looked so large from a distance, that seemed so thick and dense - Maya realised that was naught but an illusion. Now she could see the trees were charred and far apart, their boughs leafless. No signs of bushes or flowers or any kind of life were to be found here.

But what made it seem so dense was its sheer vastness. Even with the sporadic growth of the trees, the depth of the forest spread far into the horizon, and Maya could see no end to it even from up above. There was a certain darkness that seemed to cling on to the place, too, coating it in shadow as if covered by a murky cowl.

They landed at the edge of the forest, and as her feet touched the ground, Maya found herself stumbling forward. She was exhausted, and now that they stopped, she didn't know if she could continue on for much longer. Her wings ached, and she knew it'd be a while before she could fly comfortably again.

Kora was next to her, his breathing heavy. He folded his wings in obvious relief, but right away he started to walk into the forest. He looked around the area questioningly, as if he were expecting to find something other than just flaky trees and ash under his feet.

Cyrus didn't seem bothered by the trip, but he did pause to look back at where they came from. "No smoke," he commented, and Maya nodded. At least now she could hope that the town survived the raid, and the survivors - if there were any - could keep clinging on to that desperately needed normalcy they had there.

Maya looked up to see Kora a little further up in the woods, his bright colours standing out even more in the dull wastelands. "I guess," she said, shakily rising to a standing position. "I guess we should keep going."

Cyrus glanced pointedly at her trembling arms, but he didn't protest. Instead, he said: "I'm going to double back around and make sure nobody has followed us. I recommend not straying too far in yet." And with that, he leapt back into the air, tracing back the path they took to get here. Maya stared after him with some amazement, making a note to ask him just where he found so much stamina later.

For now, she crept into the Scorchlands after Kora, ignoring her protesting muscles. She caught up to him just in time to hear him say, "There you are."

"Need something?" she asked, thinking he had been speaking to her, when she noticed something small and purple moving by his feet. Frowning, she moved closer and tilted her head to get a better look.

27763.png

It was a small, feathered, bird-like creature, with a flat face and a long mane of lilac hair. Its glowy blue eyes snapped towards her and it gave a warning screech. Maya instinctively took a step back. "Um..."

"No, Helica. This is a... friend," Kora said, turning to face Maya. "She will help us."

Maya threw Kora a questioning look, but she turned her attention to Helica for the moment. "Hello, little one." The creature immediately gave her an offended look. "Oh, I mean, you're not that little, I just..." Maya could tell this wasn't going to help, so she shook her head and started again. "I'm Maya. Nice to meet you, Helica."

Helica, who had her winglike arms crossed up to this point, finally relaxed and gave her a nod. "Greeee-tings," she replied with some effort, followed by a chirping sound from the back of her throat.

"Helica isn't the best speaker, but she has other talents," Kora explained, and Maya frowned.

"I feel like you're building up to something here," she said. "What's that about me helping you? And why didn't you mention your friend before? What's going on here, Kora?"

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[size=2]@Rebbawskaced[/size] [center][b]Day 11[/b] [item=Berserker] Ice cold, Pinker. I swear, I never got this many battle or apparel items before starting this Pinkerlocke. He knows... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373858241651933196/567504938960289795/heads.png[/img] Anyway, it finally happened! We rolled heads. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373858241651933196/567504937261465600/d6.png[/img] I then rolled 3d6, and we got double sixes for Maya and Koromar, and a 1 for Cyrus. He is now injured, and I've put him in the appropriate apparel to reflect that. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50555920][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=50555920&skin=0&apparel=23019,25048,25046,25044,25045,313&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] [/center]
@Rebbawskaced
Day 11

Berserker

Ice cold, Pinker. I swear, I never got this many battle or apparel items before starting this Pinkerlocke. He knows...

heads.png

Anyway, it finally happened! We rolled heads.

d6.png

I then rolled 3d6, and we got double sixes for Maya and Koromar, and a 1 for Cyrus. He is now injured, and I've put him in the appropriate apparel to reflect that.

dragon?did=50555920&skin=0&apparel=23019,25048,25046,25044,25045,313&xt=dressing.png

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[size=2]@Rebbawskaced[/size] [center][b]Day 12[/b] [item=Scholar] Same old, same old. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373858241651933196/566552426358767617/tails.png[/img] We rolled a tails, so another lucky escape. I'm starting to get a feeling Pinkerton won't give up until he actually kills someone off, LOL.[/center]
@Rebbawskaced
Day 12

Scholar

Same old, same old.

tails.png

We rolled a tails, so another lucky escape. I'm starting to get a feeling Pinkerton won't give up until he actually kills someone off, LOL.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
[size=2]@Rebbawskaced[/size] [center][b]Day 13[/b] [item=Winged Barb] We did around 20 battles in the Scorched Forest, and a few in the Sandswept Delta. All dragons have reached level 9, and all of the Ambush stones Pinkerton's been dropping on me have been put to good use.[/center]
@Rebbawskaced
Day 13

Winged Barb

We did around 20 battles in the Scorched Forest, and a few in the Sandswept Delta. All dragons have reached level 9, and all of the Ambush stones Pinkerton's been dropping on me have been put to good use.

dottore... DOTTORE!!!
@demitri

this has been so fun to read!! i'm loving the lore so far :D could you add me to the pinglist?

edit: forgot to ping you lmao
@demitri

this has been so fun to read!! i'm loving the lore so far :D could you add me to the pinglist?

edit: forgot to ping you lmao

• they/them
• art dump!
• g1s for sale
• birthday raffle
Ruffletail Slug
1 2 3 4 5 6