Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Free Sketches // Open
1 2 3 4
[center] I'm tired of studying and just want to do a few quick sketches so I'll draw whatever happens to catch my interest [s]and I may or I may not color it, it's not a guarntee[/s]. I'm better at humans/humanoids/furries/gijinkas, but I won't knock out doing a couple of ferals. [b]Most recent art example though yours might be sketchier[/b] [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/585670707464110081/606342593281785866/00000IMG_00000_BURST20190731202912897_COVER.png[/img]
I'm tired of studying and just want to do a few quick sketches so I'll draw whatever happens to catch my interest and I may or I may not color it, it's not a guarntee. I'm better at humans/humanoids/furries/gijinkas, but I won't knock out doing a couple of ferals.

Most recent art example though yours might be sketchier
00000IMG_00000_BURST20190731202912897_COVER.png
^
^
(Sry for the ghost ping)
Is it possible that you can do a human sketch of my clan founder, Venomblade
She would have her long hair tied up in a messy bun, her eyes glowing but partially covered by her fringe and masquerade mask and her lips up in a sly grin. Thanks!
(Sry for the ghost ping)
Is it possible that you can do a human sketch of my clan founder, Venomblade
She would have her long hair tied up in a messy bun, her eyes glowing but partially covered by her fringe and masquerade mask and her lips up in a sly grin. Thanks!
The band on the wound eventually falls
I’ve been on it in a hurry, but it’s not long before I get back on it

- stray kids ‘streetlight’
@LadyFairchild

No worries! She's cute, I'll get on it after work ^^
@LadyFairchild

No worries! She's cute, I'll get on it after work ^^
@Solvei
Could you do either of these fellas?
Kihaly
Hora
Amelia
@Solvei
Could you do either of these fellas?
Kihaly
Hora
Amelia
Kera/Horrorboros, she/her, aroace-spec
Fixating on Rain World and Splatoon
Cookie Run's a dying fixation
3dVLvi.gif 3dVlZc.gif pdvkxwm.png
Bump
Bump

@LadyFairchild
Apologies! Work and school really got in the way. Unfortunately I was not able to draw a mask that didn't look like crap, but I hope this suffices.

tumblr_pj0lzmqQ3x1v02vze_1280.jpg
@LadyFairchild
Apologies! Work and school really got in the way. Unfortunately I was not able to draw a mask that didn't look like crap, but I hope this suffices.

tumblr_pj0lzmqQ3x1v02vze_1280.jpg
This looks way nicer than my art pieces :) btw, if u want some free chibis for ur dragons, there’s a link in my sig reading ‘free chibi art’ so just tap on it & comment the derg u would like to be drawn! Thx a bunch! @Solvei
This looks way nicer than my art pieces :) btw, if u want some free chibis for ur dragons, there’s a link in my sig reading ‘free chibi art’ so just tap on it & comment the derg u would like to be drawn! Thx a bunch! @Solvei

@Solvei Hello, would you be interested in drawing my character? All her refs are in the dragons bio. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46833603] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/468337/46833603_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Solvei Hello, would you be interested in drawing my character? All her refs are in the dragons bio.

46833603_350.png
VHyYC9J.png
@MissFrills
slams picture of Hora down on table
20190513_130642.png
@MissFrills
slams picture of Hora down on table
20190513_130642.png
1 2 3 4