Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Khan's Clan Development Journal
[center][sub]hi o^o i decided to post kind of slice of life lore journal for my clan! i saw these "nuzlocke" posts and i liked it TuT but the rules is too hard for me QnQ but i still liked the idea so i will do a more relaxed thing -and no one dies hahaha- so enjoy![/sub] [/center] ------------ [quote][center][b]START OF CLAN: 12TH JULY 2018[/b][/center][/quote] [quote][b]STARTER DRAGONS:[/b] [indent]FEMALE MIRROR- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=401825&did=43347134]KHAN[/url] Blood Basic Obsidian Basic Leaf Basic Plague Common MALE TUNDRA- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=401825&did=43347135]BISMIRCH[/url] Rust Basic Charcoal Basic Jade Basic Plague Common [/indent][/quote] [quote][b]OTHER DRAGONS:[/b] [indent]12/7/18 | MALE MIRROR - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=401825&tab=dragon&did=43298708]SEYMOUR[/url] Obsidian Metallic Obsidian Bee Obsidian Ghost Plague Common 30/7/18 | FEMALE MIRROR - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=401825&did=43771324]UNNAMED[/url] Coal Bar Silver Toxin Gloom Basic Plague Common 30/7/18 | MALE MIRROR - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=401825&did=43841114]FURIC[/url] Ivory Piebald Flaxen Current Driftwood Thylacine Plague Uncommon 30/7/18 | FEMALE MIRROR - [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=401825&did=43773489]HEW[/url] Ivory Tapir Beige Trail Mint Lace Plague Common 2/8/18 | FEMALE TUNDRA- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=401825&tab=dragon&did=43854172]UNNAMED[/url] Tangerine Basic Ruby Basic Honey Basic Plague Faceted 2/8/18 | FEMALE MIRROR- [URL=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=401825&did=43875717]MARROW[/url] Coral Speckle Berry Current Blood Crackle Plague Unusual 5/8/18 | MALE SPIRAL- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=401825&tab=dragon&did=43866407]PYRO[/url] Obsidian Pinstripe Ruby Saturn Coal Ghost Plague Common 5/8/18 | MALE SPIRAL- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=401825&did=43900135]BOREAS[/url] Lead Savannah Moon Safari White Underbelly Plague Common [/indent][/quote] [right][i]And the lore starts below![/i][/right]
hi o^o
i decided to post kind of slice of life lore journal for my clan! i saw these "nuzlocke" posts and i liked it TuT but the rules is too hard for me QnQ but i still liked the idea so i will do a more relaxed thing -and no one dies hahaha-
so enjoy!

Quote:
START OF CLAN:
12TH JULY 2018

Quote:
STARTER DRAGONS:

FEMALE MIRROR- KHAN
Blood Basic
Obsidian Basic
Leaf Basic
Plague Common

MALE TUNDRA- BISMIRCH
Rust Basic
Charcoal Basic
Jade Basic
Plague Common
Quote:
OTHER DRAGONS:

12/7/18 | MALE MIRROR - SEYMOUR
Obsidian Metallic
Obsidian Bee
Obsidian Ghost
Plague Common

30/7/18 | FEMALE MIRROR - UNNAMED
Coal Bar
Silver Toxin
Gloom Basic
Plague Common

30/7/18 | MALE MIRROR - FURIC
Ivory Piebald
Flaxen Current
Driftwood Thylacine
Plague Uncommon

30/7/18 | FEMALE MIRROR - HEW
Ivory Tapir
Beige Trail
Mint Lace
Plague Common

2/8/18 | FEMALE TUNDRA- UNNAMED
Tangerine Basic
Ruby Basic
Honey Basic
Plague Faceted

2/8/18 | FEMALE MIRROR- MARROW
Coral Speckle
Berry Current
Blood Crackle
Plague Unusual

5/8/18 | MALE SPIRAL- PYRO
Obsidian Pinstripe
Ruby Saturn
Coal Ghost
Plague Common

5/8/18 | MALE SPIRAL- BOREAS
Lead Savannah
Moon Safari
White Underbelly
Plague Common

And the lore starts below!
[center] [sub] ((eeeeeeee! >v< first entry! this became much longer than i expect but i hope u guys enjoy so far TvT))[/sub] -------------- [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433472/43347134_350.png[/img] [b]KHAN[/b] A scrawny Mirror slinked through the Wandering Contagion, crawling under fallen branches covered in parasitic fungi, and climbing over crumbled terrain. Khan was looking for shelter for the oncoming night, where creatures bigger, and fiercer than her would come out, hungry. And shelter, was not easy to come by here. When every nook and cranny was occupied by venomous creatures, or flora that emitted gasses that not even the strongest Plague dragon could withstand, not easy to come by was an understatement. Even if shelter was found, often times it was already taken by another dragon, fiercely protective of its territory and willing to fight tooth and nail to keep it. Khan has not been able to drive off anyone yet, and she decided it was not worth it to die in a quarrel with an undecided outcome. Her feet were getting sore and burnt, before she spotted a deep alcove underneath some bare prickly shrubs, and darted towards it, stuffing herself underneath the shrubs, not paying mind to the scratches the thorns gave her. Better some small healable scratches than being shredded by Plague's ruthless monsters. She barely got her tail in the before she realised she was not the first to discover this shelter as she got a snout full of matted fur and a startled snarl from said matted fur. It turned around in a flash and all Khan could see was startled sharp Plague Red eyes before it slashed her face, penetrating the thick armor on her head and drawing some blood. Khan let out a snarl of surprise and backed out of the alcove instinctively to get away from the claws, not eager for a second serving. She could hear the thing rustling and scrambling to exit the alcove too, presumably to drive her off and possibly, get rid of her permanently. Khan lowered her head with her teeth on show, wings raised and spread as far as they can go as the thing poked its matted head out of the shrubs with a half snarl. Now that it's out in the open, Khan could see that it was indeed, a dragon, a Tundra to be exact. The Tundra looked around wildly before settling its eyes on her, teeth still half bared, and his expression changed from terrified to mildly curious, lips closing over his teeth. Khan did not dare move, but if this Tundra was looking for a fight, she would give him one hell of a fight. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433472/43347135_350.png[/img] [b]BISMIRCH[/b] When the Tundra did not move to attack, Khan became confused and restless, this obviously was not the treatment she was expecting and the Tundra snuffed at her. "Are you a friend or foe?" Khan blinked, wings unconsciously lowering in confusion and surprise. Her snarl cut off mid way as her mind raced at this question, adrenaline making it slightly difficult to comprehend a simple question. The Tundra stared at her patiently, probably understanding her situation, and repeated it once more, "Are you a friend or foe, Mirror?" Said Mirror snapped out of her confusion and is decidedly irritated at this question. "It depends. What's it to you?" she cautiously sneered at this confusing Tundra with his matted fur. He tilted his head, studying the scrawny, irritable Mirror with blood dripping from where he slashed her. He seemed to have come to a conclusion, as he slowly crawled out of the alcove and Khan could see his fur has been messily matted and cut into a very short buzz, much much less dense than what Tundras normally looked like even in their summer coat. She backed away slowly, preparing herself for the attack. "Go on, I will take on guard role today. I will expand the shelter more tomorrow so it'll be more spacious and less cramped. I hope you are capable of hunting or foraging, Mirror, we will be doing so tomorrow as well." and he stood clear of the entrance, waiting for her reaction. The Mirror was flabbergasted and her mind was racing. She decided, this Tundra was going to kill her in her sleep for sure and this was definitely a trap. But night was on her heels and she was exhausted, and she was taught to take whatever opportunities that fell into her claws. Khan slinked into the alcove while keeping an eye or two on the Tundra, crawling as far as she could into it. She could see the Tundra settling itself into the entrance, still hidden from plain sight under the shrubs but blocking most of it. Khan curled up against the end of the alcove and tried to stay awake as long as possible, but she passed out within minutes. Hopefully she would wake up tomorrow. [/center]
((eeeeeeee! >v< first entry! this became much longer than i expect but i hope u guys enjoy so far TvT))

43347134_350.png
KHAN

A scrawny Mirror slinked through the Wandering Contagion, crawling under fallen branches covered in parasitic fungi, and climbing over crumbled terrain. Khan was looking for shelter for the oncoming night, where creatures bigger, and fiercer than her would come out, hungry.
And shelter, was not easy to come by here. When every nook and cranny was occupied by venomous creatures, or flora that emitted gasses that not even the strongest Plague dragon could withstand, not easy to come by was an understatement.
Even if shelter was found, often times it was already taken by another dragon, fiercely protective of its territory and willing to fight tooth and nail to keep it. Khan has not been able to drive off anyone yet, and she decided it was not worth it to die in a quarrel with an undecided outcome.

Her feet were getting sore and burnt, before she spotted a deep alcove underneath some bare prickly shrubs, and darted towards it, stuffing herself underneath the shrubs, not paying mind to the scratches the thorns gave her. Better some small healable scratches than being shredded by Plague's ruthless monsters.

She barely got her tail in the before she realised she was not the first to discover this shelter as she got a snout full of matted fur and a startled snarl from said matted fur. It turned around in a flash and all Khan could see was startled sharp Plague Red eyes before it slashed her face, penetrating the thick armor on her head and drawing some blood.
Khan let out a snarl of surprise and backed out of the alcove instinctively to get away from the claws, not eager for a second serving. She could hear the thing rustling and scrambling to exit the alcove too, presumably to drive her off and possibly, get rid of her permanently. Khan lowered her head with her teeth on show, wings raised and spread as far as they can go as the thing poked its matted head out of the shrubs with a half snarl. Now that it's out in the open, Khan could see that it was indeed, a dragon, a Tundra to be exact. The Tundra looked around wildly before settling its eyes on her, teeth still half bared, and his expression changed from terrified to mildly curious, lips closing over his teeth.

Khan did not dare move, but if this Tundra was looking for a fight, she would give him one hell of a fight.

43347135_350.png
BISMIRCH

When the Tundra did not move to attack, Khan became confused and restless, this obviously was not the treatment she was expecting and the Tundra snuffed at her.
"Are you a friend or foe?"

Khan blinked, wings unconsciously lowering in confusion and surprise. Her snarl cut off mid way as her mind raced at this question, adrenaline making it slightly difficult to comprehend a simple question. The Tundra stared at her patiently, probably understanding her situation, and repeated it once more,
"Are you a friend or foe, Mirror?"

Said Mirror snapped out of her confusion and is decidedly irritated at this question.
"It depends. What's it to you?" she cautiously sneered at this confusing Tundra with his matted fur. He tilted his head, studying the scrawny, irritable Mirror with blood dripping from where he slashed her.
He seemed to have come to a conclusion, as he slowly crawled out of the alcove and Khan could see his fur has been messily matted and cut into a very short buzz, much much less dense than what Tundras normally looked like even in their summer coat. She backed away slowly, preparing herself for the attack.

"Go on, I will take on guard role today. I will expand the shelter more tomorrow so it'll be more spacious and less cramped. I hope you are capable of hunting or foraging, Mirror, we will be doing so tomorrow as well." and he stood clear of the entrance, waiting for her reaction.

The Mirror was flabbergasted and her mind was racing. She decided, this Tundra was going to kill her in her sleep for sure and this was definitely a trap. But night was on her heels and she was exhausted, and she was taught to take whatever opportunities that fell into her claws. Khan slinked into the alcove while keeping an eye or two on the Tundra, crawling as far as she could into it. She could see the Tundra settling itself into the entrance, still hidden from plain sight under the shrubs but blocking most of it.

Khan curled up against the end of the alcove and tried to stay awake as long as possible, but she passed out within minutes. Hopefully she would wake up tomorrow.
[center][i]FEW WEEKS AFTER INITIAL MEETING[/i][/center] -------- [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/433472/43347134_350.png[/img] [b]KHAN[/b] Evidently, Khan [i]did [/i]wake up the next day. and to healing salves, nonetheless. Over the weeks, Bismirch has proven to be uninterested in harming or tricking her, and also a competent partner, keeping up with her Mirror-ness, feisty and cranky, and pulling his weight in hunts. He might be a herbivore, but times are hard sometimes and Wandering Contagion is unforgiving to plant life, so he makes do with other kinds of food, his Plague-born body allowing him to take a few liberties that other dragons might not. Khan definitely has not warmed up to him, that would take a few years, but she has partially accepted him as a potential clan member, mostly because it was [i]him [/i]that made that decision. They got along surprisingly well, arguments barely last longer than a minute when one party is calm and levelheaded, and the other more of a spitfire, but is rational underneath and they make quick decisions, discussions rarely get heated and they both agree on a lot similar things, but still keep a different viewpoint to keep themselves sharp. On a certain discussion inside another temporary shelter they had found whilst hunting on day, they both agreed that they were severely lacking in extra help. Two is most certainly better than one, but to survive, two is barely enough. They needed more clan members if they wanted to last longer. So far, lone rogues have been few and far in-between, however it was decidedly easier to recruit them rather than an already formed group, as chances are the lonesome ones are much more desperate for resources and help. The discussion was quickly wrapped up when they heard something big pass by their shelter, and it was Khan's turn to take watch. [/center]
FEW WEEKS AFTER INITIAL MEETING

43347134_350.png
KHAN

Evidently, Khan did wake up the next day. and to healing salves, nonetheless. Over the weeks, Bismirch has proven to be uninterested in harming or tricking her, and also a competent partner, keeping up with her Mirror-ness, feisty and cranky, and pulling his weight in hunts. He might be a herbivore, but times are hard sometimes and Wandering Contagion is unforgiving to plant life, so he makes do with other kinds of food, his Plague-born body allowing him to take a few liberties that other dragons might not.

Khan definitely has not warmed up to him, that would take a few years, but she has partially accepted him as a potential clan member, mostly because it was him that made that decision. They got along surprisingly well, arguments barely last longer than a minute when one party is calm and levelheaded, and the other more of a spitfire, but is rational underneath and they make quick decisions, discussions rarely get heated and they both agree on a lot similar things, but still keep a different viewpoint to keep themselves sharp.

On a certain discussion inside another temporary shelter they had found whilst hunting on day, they both agreed that they were severely lacking in extra help. Two is most certainly better than one, but to survive, two is barely enough. They needed more clan members if they wanted to last longer. So far, lone rogues have been few and far in-between, however it was decidedly easier to recruit them rather than an already formed group, as chances are the lonesome ones are much more desperate for resources and help. The discussion was quickly wrapped up when they heard something big pass by their shelter, and it was Khan's turn to take watch.
_______

When Khan set foot for a quick hunt, she wasn't expecting to come back with anything other than food.
And yet she did.

Not one, nor two, but three squealing, aggravating things. Hatchlings, Mirrors to be exact, as they clung to her back tightly with their piercingly sharp hatchling claws, with one of them scrabbling at her wings for support.
Khan was feeling like she'd rather hand herself to Plaguebringer herself for mortal punishment than bringing these hatchlings back, but she trudged on, occasionally snapping at the three to stop moving around so much.
Khan herself does not understand why was she bringing these hellish spawns back, but when she stumbled into an abandoned den with the three squirming about, the moment they set eyes on her it was over. There was no way she'd be able to leave them there, willingly or not, as they screamed insistently at her for food, imprint working too quickly for Khan to stop it.

Bismirch was, for the first time since Khan herself accidentally stumbled into him, surprised when she flopped into the den he had been digging with the three hatchlings clinging onto her back for dear life with their mouths wide open in a symphony of hunger and needy-ness.
It took only one very tired and exasperated look from Khan for Bismirch to let out a rare chuckle and retrieve some meat they had stored at the back of the den for the new members. As soon as the scent of meat wafted across the hatchlings' noses, they scrambled for Bismirch and gorged the meat, squabbling amongst themselves for a bigger portion.

Bismirch cast a look at Khan questioningly, and Khan let out a sigh,
"Don't even ask. My back is too mauled for me to even consider answering anything right now," and she turned onto her side for a quick nap. Bismirch was left wondering exactly what entailed Khan to bring back hatchlings but he was not left alone for long.

The hatchlings had finished their meal and now began curiously approaching him, and batted at his matted furred tail. He let them, and observed the three for any injuries. All three seemed fine, a little skinny sure, but no injuries that he couldn't see. Two of them were particularly interesting, they sported a lighter coloration than usual, and they had wrinkly skin, lacking much scales. Lecuistic, possibly? He pondered. The other was slightly bigger than them, and had lost interest in Bismirch's tail and yawned widely, infecting the lecuistic two with more yawns. Bismirch himself had to resist the urge to yawn.

Obviously tired, the three hatchlings all chose to burrow in the matted fur of his chest, were he was probably the warmest, and instantly went into a food coma.
Bismirch stared at them, and he heard a cackle, turning to see Khan who was definitely not asleep and enjoying his flustered look.
At least the hatchlings are warm?

_______

When Khan set foot for a quick hunt, she wasn't expecting to come back with anything other than food.
And yet she did.

Not one, nor two, but three squealing, aggravating things. Hatchlings, Mirrors to be exact, as they clung to her back tightly with their piercingly sharp hatchling claws, with one of them scrabbling at her wings for support.
Khan was feeling like she'd rather hand herself to Plaguebringer herself for mortal punishment than bringing these hatchlings back, but she trudged on, occasionally snapping at the three to stop moving around so much.
Khan herself does not understand why was she bringing these hellish spawns back, but when she stumbled into an abandoned den with the three squirming about, the moment they set eyes on her it was over. There was no way she'd be able to leave them there, willingly or not, as they screamed insistently at her for food, imprint working too quickly for Khan to stop it.

Bismirch was, for the first time since Khan herself accidentally stumbled into him, surprised when she flopped into the den he had been digging with the three hatchlings clinging onto her back for dear life with their mouths wide open in a symphony of hunger and needy-ness.
It took only one very tired and exasperated look from Khan for Bismirch to let out a rare chuckle and retrieve some meat they had stored at the back of the den for the new members. As soon as the scent of meat wafted across the hatchlings' noses, they scrambled for Bismirch and gorged the meat, squabbling amongst themselves for a bigger portion.

Bismirch cast a look at Khan questioningly, and Khan let out a sigh,
"Don't even ask. My back is too mauled for me to even consider answering anything right now," and she turned onto her side for a quick nap. Bismirch was left wondering exactly what entailed Khan to bring back hatchlings but he was not left alone for long.

The hatchlings had finished their meal and now began curiously approaching him, and batted at his matted furred tail. He let them, and observed the three for any injuries. All three seemed fine, a little skinny sure, but no injuries that he couldn't see. Two of them were particularly interesting, they sported a lighter coloration than usual, and they had wrinkly skin, lacking much scales. Lecuistic, possibly? He pondered. The other was slightly bigger than them, and had lost interest in Bismirch's tail and yawned widely, infecting the lecuistic two with more yawns. Bismirch himself had to resist the urge to yawn.

Obviously tired, the three hatchlings all chose to burrow in the matted fur of his chest, were he was probably the warmest, and instantly went into a food coma.
Bismirch stared at them, and he heard a cackle, turning to see Khan who was definitely not asleep and enjoying his flustered look.
At least the hatchlings are warm?