Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Everything’s Fine: A Timelocke
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40
@Formless

Oooooo what have I come back to? And Should I be concerned that you named a chimera Al, short for Alphonse? Am I right in assuming that is a reference? And I don't think it's a mistake you made him a tundra... though I did get chills when I read his name...[/spoilers]
@Formless

Oooooo what have I come back to? And Should I be concerned that you named a chimera Al, short for Alphonse? Am I right in assuming that is a reference? And I don't think it's a mistake you made him a tundra... though I did get chills when I read his name...[/spoilers]
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@relics bad plant pun aside, the Head finally gets to play a bigger role in the story Once Theo gets introduced. Knowing RNG, since I’ve said that I’ll never get a new dragon roll again.

@sherina I don’t quite understand, do you want to create another story in this world like Relics did or insert a character into this story? I’ll also add you to the Pinglist shortly.

@petall I’ve been referencing FMA a bit since I introduced the chimeras a while back, but that was completely unintentional. Come to think of it, Lars acts a lot like Shou Tucker... I also promise not to name the fifth chimera Nina.
@relics bad plant pun aside, the Head finally gets to play a bigger role in the story Once Theo gets introduced. Knowing RNG, since I’ve said that I’ll never get a new dragon roll again.

@sherina I don’t quite understand, do you want to create another story in this world like Relics did or insert a character into this story? I’ll also add you to the Pinglist shortly.

@petall I’ve been referencing FMA a bit since I introduced the chimeras a while back, but that was completely unintentional. Come to think of it, Lars acts a lot like Shou Tucker... I also promise not to name the fifth chimera Nina.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@Formless

[/Spoiler]If you name the fifth chimera Nina that would 100% break my heart and it would never be the same again.[/spoiler]

Actually, funny story about Fullmetal Alchemist fan dragons! I started watching FMA earlier this year, and very quickly realized that not only had I named my random progen Elric but that I had also dressed him up in a suit of armor and made his personality somewhat similar to something Al's could feasibly be when he's older. No wonder a few people mistook him for a FMA fandragon!
@Formless

[/Spoiler]If you name the fifth chimera Nina that would 100% break my heart and it would never be the same again.[/spoiler]

Actually, funny story about Fullmetal Alchemist fan dragons! I started watching FMA earlier this year, and very quickly realized that not only had I named my random progen Elric but that I had also dressed him up in a suit of armor and made his personality somewhat similar to something Al's could feasibly be when he's older. No wonder a few people mistook him for a FMA fandragon!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Psst... that’s not hidden...

I don’t read/watch/whatever Fullmetal Alchemist anyways, just saying.
Psst... that’s not hidden...

I don’t read/watch/whatever Fullmetal Alchemist anyways, just saying.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Formless

I want to insert my character in your story instead of create another story. If you agree, I can send you my dragon, and his/her characteristics will write in his/her bio. You can either write he/she into the story based on the characteristics written in his/her bio or change his/her characteristics if you want. (If you want to do some change to his/her characteristics, please ping me).
@Formless

I want to insert my character in your story instead of create another story. If you agree, I can send you my dragon, and his/her characteristics will write in his/her bio. You can either write he/she into the story based on the characteristics written in his/her bio or change his/her characteristics if you want. (If you want to do some change to his/her characteristics, please ping me).
nd6oyLd.png
@Formless

Can I be put on the pinglist?
@Formless

Can I be put on the pinglist?
KvxzF3W.pngJcdyE1n.png opcExsG.png
BsnXCRp.png
0XHtpWy.png
J7D1quC.png

WKtl2lb.png
FObX7rS_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelFObX7rS_d.png
@sherina I’m afraid I can’t do that, since I’ve already created characters for the story and having another character outside of the six chimeras May mess with the overarching plot

@cassierose I’ll add you now!
@sherina I’m afraid I can’t do that, since I’ve already created characters for the story and having another character outside of the six chimeras May mess with the overarching plot

@cassierose I’ll add you now!
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 61: The Wimpiest Challenger[/b] Roll: 1, challenge roll [item=Zephyr sparrow][item=Fire runestone][item=zephyr sparrow] Connor woke up first, surveying the den and the other dragons that littered the floor. A scuffle a few hours before daybreak, and other three rose well after sunrise to see a terrifying sight. The baskets which held the plants were burnt to a crisp, a small green bird perched upon them. Connor sat panting, surrounded by small balls of orange fire and covered in ashes. The three immediately cornered Connor as the sparrow began to sing a self-satisfied melody. “CONNOR, WHAT THE [beep]??” Millie shocked Connor with an arc of lightning. “Those were the [i]only[/i] unfrozen plants, you moron. What were you thinking?” “The bird came in from a hole in the ceiling, so I had to get rid of it.” He fiddled with his armor. “It was like three in the morning and I wasn’t making the smartest decisions, okay?” Millie shocked him again, and was about to go in for a third when Percy stopped them both. “Stop. If you keep fighting like this you’ll manage to start an electrical fire, Millie. Don’t burn the den down.” Millie reluctantly backed off. Al began to look around the room, searching for some sort of food. “Uh guys, small problem. We don’t have any food, for me at least. What do we do now?” “We go out again I guess. Let’s go out today. Connor, you can stay here and clean up the burnt baskets.” The three left for an extended trip into the forest while Connor was left to gather up all the plant ashes and deposit them in the fireplace, as well as repair the plant baskets. The three returned with little success, having found there weren’t many plants in general. The three managed to fall asleep easy while Connor tended the fire until the sun rose again. [/center]Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy @cadomarie @sherina @cassierose Connor messed up. Dang it Connor.
Welcome Page | Cast | Graveyard | Main Directory
Day 61: The Wimpiest Challenger
Roll: 1, challenge roll
Zephyr Sparrow Fire Runestone Zephyr Sparrow

Connor woke up first, surveying the den and the other dragons that littered the floor. A scuffle a few hours before daybreak, and other three rose well after sunrise to see a terrifying sight.

The baskets which held the plants were burnt to a crisp, a small green bird perched upon them. Connor sat panting, surrounded by small balls of orange fire and covered in ashes. The three immediately cornered Connor as the sparrow began to sing a self-satisfied melody.
“CONNOR, WHAT THE [beep]??” Millie shocked Connor with an arc of lightning. “Those were the only unfrozen plants, you moron. What were you thinking?”
“The bird came in from a hole in the ceiling, so I had to get rid of it.” He fiddled with his armor. “It was like three in the morning and I wasn’t making the smartest decisions, okay?” Millie shocked him again, and was about to go in for a third when Percy stopped them both.
“Stop. If you keep fighting like this you’ll manage to start an electrical fire, Millie. Don’t burn the den down.” Millie reluctantly backed off. Al began to look around the room, searching for some sort of food.
“Uh guys, small problem. We don’t have any food, for me at least. What do we do now?”
“We go out again I guess. Let’s go out today. Connor, you can stay here and clean up the burnt baskets.” The three left for an extended trip into the forest while Connor was left to gather up all the plant ashes and deposit them in the fireplace, as well as repair the plant baskets.

The three returned with little success, having found there weren’t many plants in general. The three managed to fall asleep easy while Connor tended the fire until the sun rose again.
Pinglist:
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy @cadomarie @sherina @cassierose

Connor messed up. Dang it Connor.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
Connor, honey...
Connor, honey...
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
It is a little bit pity for that, but thank you for your reply. And I will enjoy your story!
It is a little bit pity for that, but thank you for your reply. And I will enjoy your story!
nd6oyLd.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 39 40