Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Everything’s Fine: A Timelocke
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40
tiny baby fae i belieeeeeve in yoooou
tiny baby fae i belieeeeeve in yoooou
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
@dovalore that’s the most wholesome thing I’ve ever seen, thank you.
@dovalore that’s the most wholesome thing I’ve ever seen, thank you.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 52: Snakes[/b] Roll: 158, New dragon [item=Coral snake][item=Toad companion][item=coral snake] An orange Inperial hatchling stumbled through the forest, almost trampling Millie, who was sleeping in the small hole she’d dug. She awoke with a start and quickly scanned her surroundings and the orange form that had woken her up at dawn. He was actually a dull red in color, with his wings a bright, eye-searing orange in the half-light of the early morning. The dragon was covered in softly glowing runes. Small patches near the ends of his leathery wings were covered in yellow-green scales, not unlike the serthis he was partly built from. His eyes were slitted and his tongue occasionally flicked out to taste the air. “Connor? Why are you here?” The fae brushed leaves off herself and looked at the other chimera. How had he gotten more than twice her size in a day? “I don’t know. I remember being in my tube one minute and waking up in this place.” He looked nervously at his companion. “Is this weird hollow feeling hunger? I’ve never experienced it before.” “Yes, Connor. Here, have some of my insects. It’s a light snack for a dragon your size, but at least it’s something.” She fetched a basket of assorted bugs and gave it to him. The fae watched as her former tube neighbor scarfed down all of her stored food for the day. “Okay, go to sleep, Connor. We can go hunting in a few hours.” The imperial obliged, with Millie sleeping next to him. When morning came, the two set off into the woods. Connor fumbled about, crashing into trees while Millie picked butterflies out of the air with ease. The imperial managed to catch a few small deer, but other than that he was usually snapping at the air. They went to the clearing for dinner, and the two slept under the stars for the night. At midnight, Connor shot up and chased something into the woods. After a groggy questioning from Millie, she discovered he had found a large toad. Millie protested, but eventually she caved and let the toad stay. He was promptly named Todd. Todd the toad. Connor was terrible at naming things. [/center]Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy Sorry for no update yesterday! I got a new dragon roll, but I forgot to actually buy a dragon so it was postponed. I’m an idiot sometimes.
Welcome Page | Cast | Graveyard | Main Directory
Day 52: Snakes
Roll: 158, New dragon
Coral Snake Toad Companion Coral Snake

An orange Inperial hatchling stumbled through the forest, almost trampling Millie, who was sleeping in the small hole she’d dug. She awoke with a start and quickly scanned her surroundings and the orange form that had woken her up at dawn.

He was actually a dull red in color, with his wings a bright, eye-searing orange in the half-light of the early morning. The dragon was covered in softly glowing runes. Small patches near the ends of his leathery wings were covered in yellow-green scales, not unlike the serthis he was partly built from. His eyes were slitted and his tongue occasionally flicked out to taste the air.

“Connor? Why are you here?” The fae brushed leaves off herself and looked at the other chimera. How had he gotten more than twice her size in a day?
“I don’t know. I remember being in my tube one minute and waking up in this place.” He looked nervously at his companion. “Is this weird hollow feeling hunger? I’ve never experienced it before.”
“Yes, Connor. Here, have some of my insects. It’s a light snack for a dragon your size, but at least it’s something.” She fetched a basket of assorted bugs and gave it to him. The fae watched as her former tube neighbor scarfed down all of her stored food for the day.
“Okay, go to sleep, Connor. We can go hunting in a few hours.” The imperial obliged, with Millie sleeping next to him.

When morning came, the two set off into the woods. Connor fumbled about, crashing into trees while Millie picked butterflies out of the air with ease. The imperial managed to catch a few small deer, but other than that he was usually snapping at the air. They went to the clearing for dinner, and the two slept under the stars for the night.

At midnight, Connor shot up and chased something into the woods. After a groggy questioning from Millie, she discovered he had found a large toad. Millie protested, but eventually she caved and let the toad stay. He was promptly named Todd. Todd the toad. Connor was terrible at naming things.
Pinglist:
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy

Sorry for no update yesterday! I got a new dragon roll, but I forgot to actually buy a dragon so it was postponed. I’m an idiot sometimes.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 53: Construction[/b] Roll: 140, neutral day [item=Disintegrating runescrap][item=jar of vapors][item=disintegrating runescrap] Connor woke up at dawn and watched for predators as Millie slept. When the fae finally arose, Connor plopped her on his back and wandered into the forest for supplies to make a tent. The two wandered the forest, sharing a moment of awe. They’d never seen real plants besides the mutated oddities they shared a lab with and pictures during their last days of confinement. The two eldest chimeras were shown a small series of images and were taught what to eat and how to survive in the forest. They were also presented a small checklist. The first box was to create a shelter, and create a shelter they would. After meandering through the forest more, Millie suggested they just move into the trees or dig underground. Due to Connor’s size, they opted for moving underground. In one of the bare patches of the clearing, the larger dragon began to dig while the other fetched sticks and grasses to reinforce the cave. At sunset, they had made lots of progress. Millie had woven a large mat of sticks, grasses and weeds and laid them across the large hole. In the morning, they would drag it to the lake and begin to strengthen it with mud before blending it into the ground again. Two small pillars were planted at the bottom of the massive hole to hold up the mat. Eventually, all of the sides, as well as the small tunnel leading into the home. They fell asleep on the beach, vowing to continue work first thing in the morning.[/center] Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy I really need to keep up with the main directory. Woops.
Day 53: Construction
Roll: 140, neutral day
Disintegrating Runescrap Jar of Vapors Disintegrating Runescrap

Connor woke up at dawn and watched for predators as Millie slept. When the fae finally arose, Connor plopped her on his back and wandered into the forest for supplies to make a tent.

The two wandered the forest, sharing a moment of awe. They’d never seen real plants besides the mutated oddities they shared a lab with and pictures during their last days of confinement. The two eldest chimeras were shown a small series of images and were taught what to eat and how to survive in the forest. They were also presented a small checklist. The first box was to create a shelter, and create a shelter they would.

After meandering through the forest more, Millie suggested they just move into the trees or dig underground. Due to Connor’s size, they opted for moving underground. In one of the bare patches of the clearing, the larger dragon began to dig while the other fetched sticks and grasses to reinforce the cave.

At sunset, they had made lots of progress. Millie had woven a large mat of sticks, grasses and weeds and laid them across the large hole. In the morning, they would drag it to the lake and begin to strengthen it with mud before blending it into the ground again. Two small pillars were planted at the bottom of the massive hole to hold up the mat. Eventually, all of the sides, as well as the small tunnel leading into the home. They fell asleep on the beach, vowing to continue work first thing in the morning.

Pinglist:
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy

I really need to keep up with the main directory. Woops.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@Formless

Oh my goodness, this is getting really interesting!!! I love the idea of them running a circus by the way!
@Formless

Oh my goodness, this is getting really interesting!!! I love the idea of them running a circus by the way!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 54: Mud[/b] Roll: 89, neutral day [item=possibly clay][item=Fortification agate][item=possibly clay] Building continued from the day before. After Connor had smoothed the walls of the spacious cave and built a tunnel out, Connor set off to find more branches for the walls of the room while Millie set about dragging her colossal mat of grass and reeds over the hole. It was midday when the two dragons finished their tasks. They reconvened, then set off to the lake to gather mud. Millie cut a small chunk of reeds apart as another door, then began to cover the bottom in more mud. After the mud was about to Millie’s thighs, the imperial let loose jets of flame to dry the roof of their den. When all was finished, the two created a false shrub to cover the door. Their house was done. “Hey, where do we sleep?” Connor slithered down the cool tunnel, eventually coming to their room. “On the floor? Where else?” “Oh. Okay then. Can we decorate this room?” “Sure, Connor. First we need some light.” The fae sighed and went to go fetch some of the glass baubles she’d found. She then created fairy lights with them, hanging them from the ceiling and on the floor. “Alright, don’t you want a bed now? I can go get some deer pelts and tan them for us.” He didn’t wait for an answer before rushing up the tunnel. Millie busied herself with organizing the food in a corner while her roommate went to go attempt to hunt deer.[/center] Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy I keep forgetting to update this since I’m working on something. Sorry! ;-;
Day 54: Mud
Roll: 89, neutral day
Possibly Clay Fortification Agate Possibly Clay

Building continued from the day before. After Connor had smoothed the walls of the spacious cave and built a tunnel out, Connor set off to find more branches for the walls of the room while Millie set about dragging her colossal mat of grass and reeds over the hole.

It was midday when the two dragons finished their tasks. They reconvened, then set off to the lake to gather mud. Millie cut a small chunk of reeds apart as another door, then began to cover the bottom in more mud. After the mud was about to Millie’s thighs, the imperial let loose jets of flame to dry the roof of their den. When all was finished, the two created a false shrub to cover the door. Their house was done.

“Hey, where do we sleep?” Connor slithered down the cool tunnel, eventually coming to their room.
“On the floor? Where else?”
“Oh. Okay then. Can we decorate this room?”
“Sure, Connor. First we need some light.” The fae sighed and went to go fetch some of the glass baubles she’d found. She then created fairy lights with them, hanging them from the ceiling and on the floor.
“Alright, don’t you want a bed now? I can go get some deer pelts and tan them for us.” He didn’t wait for an answer before rushing up the tunnel. Millie busied herself with organizing the food in a corner while her roommate went to go attempt to hunt deer.

Pinglist:

I keep forgetting to update this since I’m working on something. Sorry! ;-;
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 54: Mud[/b] Roll: 89, neutral day [item=possibly clay][item=Fortification agate][item=possibly clay] Building continued from the day before. After Connor had smoothed the walls of the spacious cave and built a tunnel out, Connor set off to find more branches for the walls of the room while Millie set about dragging her colossal mat of grass and reeds over the hole. It was midday when the two dragons finished their tasks. They reconvened, then set off to the lake to gather mud. Millie cut a small chunk of reeds apart as another door, then began to cover the bottom in more mud. After the mud was about to Millie’s thighs, the imperial let loose jets of flame to dry the roof of their den. When all was finished, the two created a false shrub to cover the door. Their house was done. “Hey, where do we sleep?” Connor slithered down the cool tunnel, eventually coming to their room. “On the floor? Where else?” “Oh. Okay then. Can we decorate this room?” “Sure, Connor. First we need some light.” The fae sighed and went to go fetch some of the glass baubles she’d found. She then created fairy lights with them, hanging them from the ceiling and on the floor. “Alright, don’t you want a bed now? I can go get some deer pelts and tan them for us.” He didn’t wait for an answer before rushing up the tunnel. Millie busied herself with organizing the food in a corner while her roommate went to go attempt to hunt deer.[/center] Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy I keep forgetting to update this since I’m working on something. Sorry! ;-;
Day 54: Mud
Roll: 89, neutral day
Possibly Clay Fortification Agate Possibly Clay

Building continued from the day before. After Connor had smoothed the walls of the spacious cave and built a tunnel out, Connor set off to find more branches for the walls of the room while Millie set about dragging her colossal mat of grass and reeds over the hole.

It was midday when the two dragons finished their tasks. They reconvened, then set off to the lake to gather mud. Millie cut a small chunk of reeds apart as another door, then began to cover the bottom in more mud. After the mud was about to Millie’s thighs, the imperial let loose jets of flame to dry the roof of their den. When all was finished, the two created a false shrub to cover the door. Their house was done.

“Hey, where do we sleep?” Connor slithered down the cool tunnel, eventually coming to their room.
“On the floor? Where else?”
“Oh. Okay then. Can we decorate this room?”
“Sure, Connor. First we need some light.” The fae sighed and went to go fetch some of the glass baubles she’d found. She then created fairy lights with them, hanging them from the ceiling and on the floor.
“Alright, don’t you want a bed now? I can go get some deer pelts and tan them for us.” He didn’t wait for an answer before rushing up the tunnel. Millie busied herself with organizing the food in a corner while her roommate went to go attempt to hunt deer.

Pinglist:

I keep forgetting to update this since I’m working on something. Sorry! ;-;
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
@Formless can I be added to the pinglist? I just stumbled upon this and am already loving it!
@Formless can I be added to the pinglist? I just stumbled upon this and am already loving it!
OOf4SrF.gif
MUYNhfy.png
JvUa9ma.png
ll0CfnD.png
@cadomarie sure! I’ll add you now :)
@cadomarie sure! I’ll add you now :)
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 55: Supply Drop[/b] Roll: 68, neutral [item=crimson rootvine][item=Longneck winter gear][item=crimson rootvine] A soft thud from the roof of their cave awoke the two dragons. After climbing through the second exit, they’d discovered that two large boxes lay before them. After opening them both, the two dragons found clothing for the two chimeras and two copies of one printed note. It read: [quote=A Small Letter] [size=5][font=courier new]Hello. Enclosed are clothes for the days to come. You will need them. Please be preapred for the days to come and be sure to insulate your home. I wish you luck. -Experiment Head [spoiler]Dorina Bolt[/spoiler][/font][/size][/quote] Millie donned the clothing given, a warm furred coat and scale armor underneath it. The armor poked through the bottom of the coat, giving her more protection. Connor got metal claws he spent the next hour playing with and a suit of lacquered wood armor. The two then went to gather more food from the forest, as well as gather the mangled tatters of Connor’s deer pelts as bedding. “So what do we do now?” Connor sat in the center of the room, half-buried in various animal pelts. After Millie had set traps and learned to properly skin creatures hunting had gone much faster. “We wait, I guess. Could you throw me a few more pelts?” The imperial shook his head until she just brought all her “blankets” over to him and consolidated the pile. “Fine then. Who’s this ‘Head’ figure? Is she the Pearlcatcher we saw at the meeting?” “Probably. We can worry about it in the morning, Millie. Go to sleep.” “Okay. Tomorrow we need to find some way to preserve all this meat, okay?” Millie began to mumble and brainstorm ideas before Connor interrupted her. “Sleep.” The imperial began to bury his friend in their blankets before she agreed to sleep. [rule] “Is everything set for tomorrow?” A horde of dragons had flooded the Experimental Affairs office, and Alastra had to shout into the busy office. A unanimous “yes” sounded through the crowd. Alastra was up to her eyes in work. The amount of preparations required for this project were astounding, from forcefield checks to hiring every available scientist to assure the Head that this plan was sound. After three sleepless days, Ti and Alastra had gained approval for the project (that Lars requested and didn’t even help with, mind you) and now had the chance to watch unfold. Ti and Alastra we’e asleep before the plan even was released.[/center] Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy @cadomarie
Day 55: Supply Drop
Roll: 68, neutral
Crimson Rootvine Longneck Winter Gear Crimson Rootvine

A soft thud from the roof of their cave awoke the two dragons. After climbing through the second exit, they’d discovered that two large boxes lay before them. After opening them both, the two dragons found clothing for the two chimeras and two copies of one printed note. It read:
A Small Letter wrote:
Hello.

Enclosed are clothes for the days to come. You will need them. Please be preapred for the days to come and be sure to insulate your home. I wish you luck.

-Experiment Head Dorina Bolt

Millie donned the clothing given, a warm furred coat and scale armor underneath it. The armor poked through the bottom of the coat, giving her more protection. Connor got metal claws he spent the next hour playing with and a suit of lacquered wood armor. The two then went to gather more food from the forest, as well as gather the mangled tatters of Connor’s deer pelts as bedding.

“So what do we do now?” Connor sat in the center of the room, half-buried in various animal pelts. After Millie had set traps and learned to properly skin creatures hunting had gone much faster.
“We wait, I guess. Could you throw me a few more pelts?” The imperial shook his head until she just brought all her “blankets” over to him and consolidated the pile. “Fine then. Who’s this ‘Head’ figure? Is she the Pearlcatcher we saw at the meeting?”
“Probably. We can worry about it in the morning, Millie. Go to sleep.”
“Okay. Tomorrow we need to find some way to preserve all this meat, okay?” Millie began to mumble and brainstorm ideas before Connor interrupted her.
“Sleep.” The imperial began to bury his friend in their blankets before she agreed to sleep.

“Is everything set for tomorrow?” A horde of dragons had flooded the Experimental Affairs office, and Alastra had to shout into the busy office. A unanimous “yes” sounded through the crowd.

Alastra was up to her eyes in work. The amount of preparations required for this project were astounding, from forcefield checks to hiring every available scientist to assure the Head that this plan was sound. After three sleepless days, Ti and Alastra had gained approval for the project (that Lars requested and didn’t even help with, mind you) and now had the chance to watch unfold. Ti and Alastra we’e asleep before the plan even was released.

Pinglist:
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird @erbor @solaristigres @skyeset @shirotsubaki6564 @firewingers @wizardandgalaxy @cadomarie
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 39 40