Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Everything’s Fine: A Timelocke
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40
The letters thing is so adorable, I actually kinda ship Wisteria and Nightlock a little now
The letters thing is so adorable, I actually kinda ship Wisteria and Nightlock a little now
@Formless could I please be added to the pinglist? thank you, this is written so very well and I'm hooked! ^^
@Formless could I please be added to the pinglist? thank you, this is written so very well and I'm hooked! ^^
tumblr_inline_pjzx0wviC61qllb1y_500.gif
Yay! An update on how they are doing!!! So glad to hear Nightlock and Wisteria have settled in to their new clans well!
Yay! An update on how they are doing!!! So glad to hear Nightlock and Wisteria have settled in to their new clans well!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
Yaaas milkweed I will use this
Yaaas milkweed I will use this
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@ambird will do! Thanks for reading :)
@ambird will do! Thanks for reading :)
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_2427899]Welcome Page[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934747]Cast[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934749]Graveyard[/url] | [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2427899#post_32934770]Main Directory[/url] [center][b]Day 29: Growing Pains[/b] Roll: 140, neutral [item=bicolor petunia][item=Carnaval tulip][item=bicolor petunia] The three dragons woke up to a warm, bright day. Lithops hasn’t slept and was rubbing his frills and plucking the petunias off. The grass around him was covered in bloody flower petals by the time he was stopped by Maple, but his frills looked no different. Maple scooped the dragon up, adjusted the small hat on the dragon’s head, and plopped him on his shoulder so they could get their daily gathering done. Wormwood didn’t need food anymore, so she had no reason to gather and opened her books to a new lesson. The flowers on her arms had crept up to her wings, but she didn’t mind. The burlap that was her membrane proved good for growth, and the tulips and other blooms looked nice against her greens and browns. Lithops began to impulsively pick at his frills soon after Maple took his eyes off of him. He skittered into a tree while Maple picked plants from the ground below. The boughs were steeped in blood, but he couldn’t stop. The plants would stop eventually, right? Right? His frills were bloody and raw and there was a small puddle of blood on the ground before- “LITHOPS! Oh my god you [i]idiot[/i], get your butt down here or you’ll bleed to death.” Lithops fell into Maple’s outstretched paws, and the red tundra rushed back to camp to see if there were any bandages. There were none, so Maple patches Lithops’ fins with woven grasses and prayed for the best. He then ground a few plants around him to make a sleeping tonic (being a medic in Plague was an in-demand job for non-Plague dragons) and made Lithops drink it. He laid the small fae in the center of their hut, and then went back to their campfire to look at Wormwood’s books. Wormwood said hello in a messy script, then ignored Maple for the rest of the night. Maple went to sleep curled around Lithops, poised to stop him from ripping off his bandages at the slightest moment. [rule] Alastra got used to her new body over the course of the day. After a failed attempt at drinking coffee, she had resigned herself to glaring at the coffee machine and anyone who entered the break room to have a snack. Ti eventually dragged her to the monitors to show her subject 8’s degradation. The two then monitored them throughout the night. Nothing much happened. Pinglist: @ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird Alright! I’ve been fighting a nasty round of writer’s block, but I hope that doesn’t impede the story. I’m kinda surprised the writing I’ve already done is good. Well, anyways, have a nice rest of your day! I’ll be on for another hour or so, so I’ll respond to you all fairly quickly.
Welcome Page | Cast | Graveyard | Main Directory
Day 29: Growing Pains
Roll: 140, neutral
Bicolor Petunia Carnaval Tulip Bicolor Petunia

The three dragons woke up to a warm, bright day. Lithops hasn’t slept and was rubbing his frills and plucking the petunias off. The grass around him was covered in bloody flower petals by the time he was stopped by Maple, but his frills looked no different. Maple scooped the dragon up, adjusted the small hat on the dragon’s head, and plopped him on his shoulder so they could get their daily gathering done. Wormwood didn’t need food anymore, so she had no reason to gather and opened her books to a new lesson. The flowers on her arms had crept up to her wings, but she didn’t mind. The burlap that was her membrane proved good for growth, and the tulips and other blooms looked nice against her greens and browns.

Lithops began to impulsively pick at his frills soon after Maple took his eyes off of him. He skittered into a tree while Maple picked plants from the ground below. The boughs were steeped in blood, but he couldn’t stop. The plants would stop eventually, right? Right? His frills were bloody and raw and there was a small puddle of blood on the ground before-
“LITHOPS! Oh my god you idiot, get your butt down here or you’ll bleed to death.” Lithops fell into Maple’s outstretched paws, and the red tundra rushed back to camp to see if there were any bandages. There were none, so Maple patches Lithops’ fins with woven grasses and prayed for the best. He then ground a few plants around him to make a sleeping tonic (being a medic in Plague was an in-demand job for non-Plague dragons) and made Lithops drink it. He laid the small fae in the center of their hut, and then went back to their campfire to look at Wormwood’s books. Wormwood said hello in a messy script, then ignored Maple for the rest of the night. Maple went to sleep curled around Lithops, poised to stop him from ripping off his bandages at the slightest moment.

Alastra got used to her new body over the course of the day. After a failed attempt at drinking coffee, she had resigned herself to glaring at the coffee machine and anyone who entered the break room to have a snack. Ti eventually dragged her to the monitors to show her subject 8’s degradation. The two then monitored them throughout the night. Nothing much happened.

Pinglist:
@ilimati @petall @relics @nalrene @storytellerivy @neonkitty @cosmictrash @qthorse1 @V88 @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 @aetherstorm @ambird

Alright! I’ve been fighting a nasty round of writer’s block, but I hope that doesn’t impede the story. I’m kinda surprised the writing I’ve already done is good. Well, anyways, have a nice rest of your day! I’ll be on for another hour or so, so I’ll respond to you all fairly quickly.
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
Poor Buttrock :-:
Poor Buttrock :-:
it’s okay buttrock, they’ll grow on you eventually
it’s okay buttrock, they’ll grow on you eventually
sig_me.pngsig_art.pngsig_f2u.png
I feel so sorry for Lithops... And Alastra...
I feel so sorry for Lithops... And Alastra...
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@petall @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 it’s okay! Lithops will escape sometime soon (Maple first but honestly I don’t want them to be separated) and Alastra’s going to be fine. I feel bad for torturing these poor souls ;-;
@petall @dovalore @finalvalkyrie21 it’s okay! Lithops will escape sometime soon (Maple first but honestly I don’t want them to be separated) and Alastra’s going to be fine. I feel bad for torturing these poor souls ;-;
i-48571.gif

Gale, they/them
FR +3

FAQ
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 39 40