Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Pinkerlocke: Chasing the Sun
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Relics
Yes, that it is.
@Relics
Yes, that it is.
oie-6215725-UHAIb-VYJ.png
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
_________________________________ genderfluid.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/3skmWqS.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=7][color=Purple][u]Day 35[/u][/color][/size][/font] [Item=Striped biter] Dystopia isn’t all that hard to track. His footprints may be small, but he’s surprisingly destructive of the local bamboo, so he basically laid out a path just for me. Doubt it was intentional, but it likely wasn’t very [i]unintentional[/i], either. Someone’s in a hurry. I finally caught up to him, but it took me a minute to realize I had. I’d reached the point where the talonprints ended, but didn’t find a fae to go with them. It took a minute of looking around to find him perched precariously on top of a tall bamboo stalk. Oh, and he was asleep. And it was midnight. I’m very observant, you see. I’m not an inconsiderate dung beetle, however, so I let him sleep. In fact, I camp out under his bamboo stalk until morning. Dystopia doesn’t notice me (unless of course he did, in which case the following happened on purpose), so he just jumped off the stalk without a second thought. Thus I woke up when a certain fae jumped on my stomach. “Ooooooooooooh!” I groaned as I shot upright. Dystopia jumps off in surprise. “[i]WHAT IN THE NAME OF[/i]-“ His thoughts (which I know I’m not supposed to hear) descend into jumbling madness, which I can’t even hope to follow. I raise a talon, then lower it. “You know,” I say slowly when he reaches a brief lull in his train of thoughts, “you should really work on [i]not[/i] projecting your thoughts to the whole slugging universe.” Dystopia doesn’t respond; instead, he just kind of crumpled into a sitting position, his thoughts now distant mutters on the wind. At least they’re quieter. I gently rub my stomach like it’s delicate - which, in reality, it is. I have a sensitive stomach. “On the bright side, you have an excellent cannonball attack. It’s super effective.” He can’t help it; he grins. “[i]Yeah, got that from my mother,[/i]” he says. “[i]She taught me the great ways to make faes intimidating[/i].” I nod. “I see. I take it cannonball is your best physical move? Seems pretty powerful.” “[i]No[/i]...” Without warning, he reels back before delivering a solid punch to my face. I stumble backwards, stunned. I taste blood in my mouth. Gingerly, I touch my lip to discover it’s busted and bleeding. My nose is bleeding as well. Dystopia grins. “That’s [i]my best physical move[/i].” I tap my injured lip daintily. “I see.” I shrug then. “Well, now that I’m bleeding, how about we go?” “[i]Right[/i].” He nods to something on the floor. “[i]And you dropped your fedora.[/i]” He turns and resumes his intrepid journey, leaving me scrambling, first for my hat, and then to catch up. “Very funny.” I secure my hat back on my head and follow him. A few minutes in, my head starts to hurt. “I think you hit me a little too hard,” I observe. He just grunts. Soon, it begins really, [i]really[/i] hurting. “Brilliant,” I mutter. Dystopia stops. “[i]What[/i]?” He asks, turning his head slightly. “Major slugging headache.” I rub my temples. “Did your mom teach you that, too?” “[i]Nope. My dad.[/i]” I groan. “He must have a wicked... left hook...” Dystopia furrows his brow. “[i]Are you sure you’re alright?[/i]” I don’t respond. My vision is swimming. I feel nauseas, and I’m pretty sure it’s not because of his punch. “Ugh... hold that... thought...” That’s when I faint. Dramatically. Tragically. Probably said something dramatically tragic, too. You get the idea. [rule] @ObsidianMage @Berri @Aetherstorm @TumbleweedC @DazzlingJupiter @RiaFire11 @xierla [i]“It’s super effective!” - Pokémon[/i] A wild Dystopia appeared! Xenia, I choose you! Xenia used Charm! Its not very effective... Dystopia used Punch! Its super effective! Xenia has fainted.
3skmWqS.png

Day 35

Striped Biter

Dystopia isn’t all that hard to track. His footprints may be small, but he’s surprisingly destructive of the local bamboo, so he basically laid out a path just for me. Doubt it was intentional, but it likely wasn’t very unintentional, either. Someone’s in a hurry.
I finally caught up to him, but it took me a minute to realize I had. I’d reached the point where the talonprints ended, but didn’t find a fae to go with them. It took a minute of looking around to find him perched precariously on top of a tall bamboo stalk. Oh, and he was asleep. And it was midnight.
I’m very observant, you see.
I’m not an inconsiderate dung beetle, however, so I let him sleep. In fact, I camp out under his bamboo stalk until morning.
Dystopia doesn’t notice me (unless of course he did, in which case the following happened on purpose), so he just jumped off the stalk without a second thought. Thus I woke up when a certain fae jumped on my stomach.
“Ooooooooooooh!” I groaned as I shot upright. Dystopia jumps off in surprise.
WHAT IN THE NAME OF-“ His thoughts (which I know I’m not supposed to hear) descend into jumbling madness, which I can’t even hope to follow. I raise a talon, then lower it.
“You know,” I say slowly when he reaches a brief lull in his train of thoughts, “you should really work on not projecting your thoughts to the whole slugging universe.”
Dystopia doesn’t respond; instead, he just kind of crumpled into a sitting position, his thoughts now distant mutters on the wind. At least they’re quieter.
I gently rub my stomach like it’s delicate - which, in reality, it is. I have a sensitive stomach. “On the bright side, you have an excellent cannonball attack. It’s super effective.”
He can’t help it; he grins. “Yeah, got that from my mother,” he says. “She taught me the great ways to make faes intimidating.”
I nod. “I see. I take it cannonball is your best physical move? Seems pretty powerful.”
No...” Without warning, he reels back before delivering a solid punch to my face. I stumble backwards, stunned. I taste blood in my mouth. Gingerly, I touch my lip to discover it’s busted and bleeding. My nose is bleeding as well. Dystopia grins. “That’s my best physical move.”
I tap my injured lip daintily. “I see.” I shrug then. “Well, now that I’m bleeding, how about we go?”
Right.” He nods to something on the floor. “And you dropped your fedora.” He turns and resumes his intrepid journey, leaving me scrambling, first for my hat, and then to catch up.
“Very funny.” I secure my hat back on my head and follow him.
A few minutes in, my head starts to hurt. “I think you hit me a little too hard,” I observe. He just grunts.
Soon, it begins really, really hurting. “Brilliant,” I mutter.
Dystopia stops. “What?” He asks, turning his head slightly.
“Major slugging headache.” I rub my temples. “Did your mom teach you that, too?”
Nope. My dad.
I groan. “He must have a wicked... left hook...”
Dystopia furrows his brow. “Are you sure you’re alright?
I don’t respond. My vision is swimming. I feel nauseas, and I’m pretty sure it’s not because of his punch. “Ugh... hold that... thought...”
That’s when I faint.
Dramatically.
Tragically.
Probably said something dramatically tragic, too.
You get the idea.

@ObsidianMage
@Berri
@Aetherstorm
@TumbleweedC
@DazzlingJupiter
@RiaFire11
@xierla

“It’s super effective!”

- Pokémon

A wild Dystopia appeared!
Xenia, I choose you!
Xenia used Charm!
Its not very effective...
Dystopia used Punch!
Its super effective!
Xenia has fainted.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
@Relics
That bit at the end though. . .

genius.
@Relics
That bit at the end though. . .

genius.
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@Aetherstorm His tragic drama queen exit, or the Pokémon reference?
@Aetherstorm His tragic drama queen exit, or the Pokémon reference?
sz13nwR.png
@Relics
I love the Pokémon reference, made me laugh!
@Relics
I love the Pokémon reference, made me laugh!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
@Relics
Both, really, but mainly the pokémon reference XD
@Relics
Both, really, but mainly the pokémon reference XD
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They
@ObsidianMage @Aetherstorm Glad I’ve struck gold in the comedy genre! Trust me, Xenia lives for this. Even if he doesn’t know what Pokémon is, he’d be proud.
@ObsidianMage @Aetherstorm Glad I’ve struck gold in the comedy genre! Trust me, Xenia lives for this. Even if he doesn’t know what Pokémon is, he’d be proud.
sz13nwR.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/BrwZS5x.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=7][color=Purple][u]Day 36[/u][/color][/size][/font] [Item=Pharaoh ant] The clan - if it could be called that - had fallen into a kind of turmoil, in the sense that no one was around to keep order. There had been no proclaimed leader, and with a death so fresh on everyone’s mind, everyone had mixed feelings. Sandsnek never spoke to anyone, Alchemy disappeared for hours at a time, and nobody cared that Loki and Aata could do whatever they wanted. Ichor was more focused on nursing his wounds than social interaction, Ruby was drawing maps in the dirt before rapidly scratching them out, and Dystopia was still missing. Only three dragons appeared to have any control over their actions, and two of them might as well be considered psychologically dangerous. Alchemy was off on one of her disappearances. She was traveling near the Bamboo Falls, her talons sinking in the moist soil. The spray from the waterfall was coating her face. Two strange statues stood sentinel to the estuary of the destination’s namesake. The wind and the water were the only sounds aside from her breathing. It was peaceful here. A nice break from her current life. She could hear herself think. There was so much to think about. Why had the Shade attacked them? Yes, she knew how the Shade looked like, and acted, and all that Jazz, from personal experience - in a way. Someone close to her, to be more specific. While this was a great place to think, sometimes she just needed to get away. Everyone at the clan was either depressed or freaky. Alchemy kicked away a pebble that dared stand in her spot by the falls. “Move,” she told it when it didn’t roll far enough. The Windsinger, through his excellent sense of humor, made the stone flip once. That was it. Alchemy sighed and sat next to it, despite it being a river stone that could easily fit in her talon. “What’d the stone ever do to you?” A voice asked from behind her. She jumped and looked back to see a black mirror covered in golden scars standing behind her. “Maybe he insulted my boyfriend,” she deadpanned, looking back at the falls with a lack of interest in Loki. He chuckled and tilted his head. “What boyfriend?” He asked. Alchemy turned her neck enough to give him a glare. “Really?” She asked. “That’s where your mind is right now?” Loki shrugged and trotted off to her side so she wouldn’t have to twist her neck too much to see him. “Well, pretty much, yes,” he said, a little less cheerfully. “Given, I was never close to Hope, and she reminded me of someone I’ve wanted dead for a long time, so I must admit I’m not traumatized. However, my sister is insane and I think I’ve seen enough sights to kill, so I guess I’m not much better off... am I not allowed to at least try to keep it light? I mean honestly, there’s nothing you can do about it. Dead and gone.” Alchemy tapped the ground for a minute. “Maybe that’s how it works for you,” she said slowly. “You just flick something out of your mind without a second thought.” “I think that’s better than what you do, personally,” he said. “You over complicate things so much that there’s no room for true emotion under your flood of logic and calculations. You may seem sympathetic, or traumatized, or terrified, but it’s all a mask.” There’s a moment of silence. “Get out.” Loki obliges. [rule] @ObsidianMage @Berri @Aetherstorm @TumbleweedC @DazzlingJupiter @RiaFire11 @xierla [i]“Tell me, dear doctor, is there [b]anything[/b] beating inside that hollow chest of yours?” - TGS[/i] Is Alchemy as innocent as she seems? Or is Loki tricking us? And what the heck is going on with Dystopia and Xenia atm? Good news everyone! Dragon bios are getting a redux! Adding on to what was already there (template by the marvelous TheSquishyKing), there will be another section that goes more into detail (template by the wonderful Lyka)! It’ll be a slower process, but I’ll get there.
BrwZS5x.png

Day 36

Pharaoh Ant

The clan - if it could be called that - had fallen into a kind of turmoil, in the sense that no one was around to keep order. There had been no proclaimed leader, and with a death so fresh on everyone’s mind, everyone had mixed feelings. Sandsnek never spoke to anyone, Alchemy disappeared for hours at a time, and nobody cared that Loki and Aata could do whatever they wanted. Ichor was more focused on nursing his wounds than social interaction, Ruby was drawing maps in the dirt before rapidly scratching them out, and Dystopia was still missing.
Only three dragons appeared to have any control over their actions, and two of them might as well be considered psychologically dangerous.
Alchemy was off on one of her disappearances. She was traveling near the Bamboo Falls, her talons sinking in the moist soil. The spray from the waterfall was coating her face. Two strange statues stood sentinel to the estuary of the destination’s namesake.
The wind and the water were the only sounds aside from her breathing. It was peaceful here. A nice break from her current life. She could hear herself think.
There was so much to think about. Why had the Shade attacked them? Yes, she knew how the Shade looked like, and acted, and all that Jazz, from personal experience - in a way. Someone close to her, to be more specific.
While this was a great place to think, sometimes she just needed to get away. Everyone at the clan was either depressed or freaky.
Alchemy kicked away a pebble that dared stand in her spot by the falls. “Move,” she told it when it didn’t roll far enough. The Windsinger, through his excellent sense of humor, made the stone flip once. That was it. Alchemy sighed and sat next to it, despite it being a river stone that could easily fit in her talon.
“What’d the stone ever do to you?” A voice asked from behind her. She jumped and looked back to see a black mirror covered in golden scars standing behind her.
“Maybe he insulted my boyfriend,” she deadpanned, looking back at the falls with a lack of interest in Loki.
He chuckled and tilted his head. “What boyfriend?” He asked.
Alchemy turned her neck enough to give him a glare. “Really?” She asked. “That’s where your mind is right now?”
Loki shrugged and trotted off to her side so she wouldn’t have to twist her neck too much to see him. “Well, pretty much, yes,” he said, a little less cheerfully. “Given, I was never close to Hope, and she reminded me of someone I’ve wanted dead for a long time, so I must admit I’m not traumatized. However, my sister is insane and I think I’ve seen enough sights to kill, so I guess I’m not much better off... am I not allowed to at least try to keep it light? I mean honestly, there’s nothing you can do about it. Dead and gone.”
Alchemy tapped the ground for a minute. “Maybe that’s how it works for you,” she said slowly. “You just flick something out of your mind without a second thought.”
“I think that’s better than what you do, personally,” he said. “You over complicate things so much that there’s no room for true emotion under your flood of logic and calculations. You may seem sympathetic, or traumatized, or terrified, but it’s all a mask.”
There’s a moment of silence.
“Get out.”
Loki obliges.

@ObsidianMage
@Berri
@Aetherstorm
@TumbleweedC
@DazzlingJupiter
@RiaFire11
@xierla

“Tell me, dear doctor, is there anything beating inside that hollow chest of yours?”

- TGS

Is Alchemy as innocent as she seems? Or is Loki tricking us? And what the heck is going on with Dystopia and Xenia atm?

Good news everyone! Dragon bios are getting a redux! Adding on to what was already there (template by the marvelous TheSquishyKing), there will be another section that goes more into detail (template by the wonderful Lyka)! It’ll be a slower process, but I’ll get there.
sz13nwR.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835][img]http://i.imgur.com/foNaXZO.png[/img] [font=papyrus][size=7][color=Purple][u]Day 37[/u][/color][/size][/font] [Item=Pretty purple tail bow] The Bamboo Falls had become a regular destination for Alchemy by now. She’d go and listen to the water, occasional writing in her personal journal different entries, some her own experience, others words dictated for other dragons. She liked to keep track of how her life was going so far. Right now? Not too great. Sometimes, Loki would come unannounced as well. For the most part, Alchemy ignored him, and for the most part, Loki ignored her. He’d just skip stones or sharpen his dagger or spare against dummies he’d make from bamboo shoots that were around. Occasionally, he and Alchemy would have a casual conversation about the weather or how best to skip a pebble on a pond, but a lot of the time was spent in silence. Today, Alchemy and Loki had both arrived at the Falls, and Loki had decided to start up a conversation to break the dreary silence. “So,” He said after trying (and failing) to skip a stone over the water, “what are you going to do?” “What do you mean?” She asked, not really looking up from her idle Origami. So far, it looked like a squashed frog. “You know.” Loki sat down. “About the clan and your drama and all that which you keep writing in your diary.” Alchemy rolled her eyes. “Out of the two of us, I’m pretty sure you win on the drama factor, Dramasnek. And it’s not a diary; it’s a journal.” Loki quirked an eyebrow at her. She sighed. “And I don’t know what you think I’m supposed to do about the clan. We don’t really have a leader, and I don’t think we’re even a clan. [i]Are[/i] we a clan? Who said we were a clan?” Loki shrugged and pulled out his dagger. Alchemy flinched, but he was just sharpening it. Again. “Nobody,” He said. “You’re right in the fact that we don’t have a leader, which is why I was asking you. Aren’t you some OCD clean freak? I thought you’d try to take charge.” She frowned. “Number one, that’s not even what OCD is,” she pointed out, “and number two, I have no plans whatsoever of being a leader.” “Oh, I see, so I could just do it myself...” Just as Alchemy was giving Loki the stink-eye, Something rustled in the bamboo. That wasn’t unusual; the wind rustled it quite enough, and the occasional foo or baku would wonder in at times. However, this creature had a pattern of movement unlike those. This was something different. Alchemy crouched into a defensive position. Loki, in the other talon, appeared completely unconcerned as he flipped his dagger between his claws. The creature was getting closer. Then it stopped. Another creature - this one sounding slightly larger - evidently bumped into the first, as there was a sudden snapping of bamboo and many curses to the Arcanist. “‘Ay!” One of them says - probably the second. “Why’d you stop?!” Alchemy released a breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding. They were just dragons. She didn’t recognize the voice, but it was a young male, by the sound of it. “[i]Because there’s someone else here, you idiot![/i]” Another unfamiliar voice hisses back quietly. “[i]And now you’ve blown our cover![/i]” There’s a pause. Suddenly one of the dragons jumps up on his hind legs, so Loki and Alchemy can see his upper half. “Sneaky, Sneaky!” The Skydancer in a fedora says, waving his arms high above his head, “WE’VE GOT SNEAKY HERE!!!” The two are silent. The Skydancer vanishes back into the bamboo. “See?” He says to his partner. “Nobody cares.” There’s rustling in the bamboo as the smaller dragon moves around and mutters something under his breath, ending with a “[i]fine[/i]”. He (reluctantly) marches through the bamboo so that the two can see him. Alchemy gasps and runs up to him just as the fedora skydancer walks out behind him. “Whoa!” Fedora says, jumping back as Alchemy wraps her arms around Dystopia in a hug that at first resembles a strangle. “Stranger danger! Stranger danger!” “Dystopia!” Alchemy says, pulling back to look at his face. “You’re back!” “I didn’t know you had a voice,” Loki pipes from the background. “It’s a new development,” Fedora chimes in. Dystopia smiles up at Alchemy. He looks tired. “[i]Hi, Aunt Alchemy[/i],” He says, sounding relieved. She squeezes his arms harder and hugs him again. Fedora pokes his head near my face and squints. “Oh, you know each other,” he says. “Brilliant. I thought you were some creepy person.” “That would be Loki,” she says, flicking her tail at the mirror. He’s back to sharpening his knife boredly. Dystopia lets go and pulls away. “[i]Oh, this is Xenia[/i],” he says, looking at and motioning to the Skydancer. “[i]He’s a friend of mine.[/i]” “Pleasure to meet you, Topia’s Aunt,” He says, extending a hand for Alchemy to shake. She takes it. When he steps back, she looks down at Dystopia, who’s still watching Xenia. “ ‘Friend’?” She asks, raising and eyebrow. Dystopia snaps out of it and looks back at her. “[i]What[/i]?” He asks, confused. “[i]Yeah[/i].” Alchemy lowers her voice so the others can’t hear her. “You sure he’s just that?” She asks, eyeing Xenia. “I mean, I saw you looking at him, and if you like him I’m cool with that, it’s just that your father-“ “[i]Stop[/i]!” Dystopia says, exasperated. “[i]I don’t- he’s not- not now![/i]” He’s blushing madly. “[i]Not in[/i] front [i]of him![/i]” Alchemy raises her talons in surrender. “Okay, Okay,” she says. “Later.” Dystopia nods, before brightening. “The others!” He says, excited. “Mom and Dad! Ichor! They’re all nearby, right? Where are they? I want to see them!” Alchemy’s face goes from bright and smiling to an expression like she’d just been run over by a zeeba. “Um...” The sounds of Loki’s sharpening fell silent as he leaned forward to listen. Xenia tilted his head slightly. “... you and your father need to talk...” [rule] @ObsidianMage @Berri @Aetherstorm @TumbleweedC @DazzlingJupiter @RiaFire11 @xierla [i]”See? Nobody cares.” - Jurassic Park[/i] On the one hand, we have Xenia, who is a living reference On the other, we have a kid who has serious priority issues and no idea about his family’s current drama So
foNaXZO.png

Day 37

Pretty Purple Tail Bow

The Bamboo Falls had become a regular destination for Alchemy by now. She’d go and listen to the water, occasional writing in her personal journal different entries, some her own experience, others words dictated for other dragons. She liked to keep track of how her life was going so far. Right now? Not too great.
Sometimes, Loki would come unannounced as well. For the most part, Alchemy ignored him, and for the most part, Loki ignored her. He’d just skip stones or sharpen his dagger or spare against dummies he’d make from bamboo shoots that were around. Occasionally, he and Alchemy would have a casual conversation about the weather or how best to skip a pebble on a pond, but a lot of the time was spent in silence.
Today, Alchemy and Loki had both arrived at the Falls, and Loki had decided to start up a conversation to break the dreary silence.
“So,” He said after trying (and failing) to skip a stone over the water, “what are you going to do?”
“What do you mean?” She asked, not really looking up from her idle Origami. So far, it looked like a squashed frog.
“You know.” Loki sat down. “About the clan and your drama and all that which you keep writing in your diary.”
Alchemy rolled her eyes. “Out of the two of us, I’m pretty sure you win on the drama factor, Dramasnek. And it’s not a diary; it’s a journal.” Loki quirked an eyebrow at her. She sighed. “And I don’t know what you think I’m supposed to do about the clan. We don’t really have a leader, and I don’t think we’re even a clan. Are we a clan? Who said we were a clan?”
Loki shrugged and pulled out his dagger. Alchemy flinched, but he was just sharpening it. Again. “Nobody,” He said. “You’re right in the fact that we don’t have a leader, which is why I was asking you. Aren’t you some OCD clean freak? I thought you’d try to take charge.”
She frowned. “Number one, that’s not even what OCD is,” she pointed out, “and number two, I have no plans whatsoever of being a leader.”
“Oh, I see, so I could just do it myself...”
Just as Alchemy was giving Loki the stink-eye, Something rustled in the bamboo. That wasn’t unusual; the wind rustled it quite enough, and the occasional foo or baku would wonder in at times. However, this creature had a pattern of movement unlike those. This was something different.
Alchemy crouched into a defensive position. Loki, in the other talon, appeared completely unconcerned as he flipped his dagger between his claws. The creature was getting closer.
Then it stopped.
Another creature - this one sounding slightly larger - evidently bumped into the first, as there was a sudden snapping of bamboo and many curses to the Arcanist. “‘Ay!” One of them says - probably the second. “Why’d you stop?!”
Alchemy released a breath she hadn’t realized she’d been holding. They were just dragons. She didn’t recognize the voice, but it was a young male, by the sound of it.
Because there’s someone else here, you idiot!” Another unfamiliar voice hisses back quietly. “And now you’ve blown our cover!
There’s a pause. Suddenly one of the dragons jumps up on his hind legs, so Loki and Alchemy can see his upper half. “Sneaky, Sneaky!” The Skydancer in a fedora says, waving his arms high above his head, “WE’VE GOT SNEAKY HERE!!!” The two are silent. The Skydancer vanishes back into the bamboo. “See?” He says to his partner. “Nobody cares.”
There’s rustling in the bamboo as the smaller dragon moves around and mutters something under his breath, ending with a “fine”. He (reluctantly) marches through the bamboo so that the two can see him.
Alchemy gasps and runs up to him just as the fedora skydancer walks out behind him.
“Whoa!” Fedora says, jumping back as Alchemy wraps her arms around Dystopia in a hug that at first resembles a strangle. “Stranger danger! Stranger danger!”
“Dystopia!” Alchemy says, pulling back to look at his face. “You’re back!”
“I didn’t know you had a voice,” Loki pipes from the background.
“It’s a new development,” Fedora chimes in.
Dystopia smiles up at Alchemy. He looks tired. “Hi, Aunt Alchemy,” He says, sounding relieved. She squeezes his arms harder and hugs him again.
Fedora pokes his head near my face and squints. “Oh, you know each other,” he says. “Brilliant. I thought you were some creepy person.”
“That would be Loki,” she says, flicking her tail at the mirror. He’s back to sharpening his knife boredly.
Dystopia lets go and pulls away. “Oh, this is Xenia,” he says, looking at and motioning to the Skydancer. “He’s a friend of mine.
“Pleasure to meet you, Topia’s Aunt,” He says, extending a hand for Alchemy to shake. She takes it. When he steps back, she looks down at Dystopia, who’s still watching Xenia.
“ ‘Friend’?” She asks, raising and eyebrow. Dystopia snaps out of it and looks back at her.
What?” He asks, confused. “Yeah.”
Alchemy lowers her voice so the others can’t hear her. “You sure he’s just that?” She asks, eyeing Xenia. “I mean, I saw you looking at him, and if you like him I’m cool with that, it’s just that your father-“
Stop!” Dystopia says, exasperated. “I don’t- he’s not- not now!” He’s blushing madly. “Not in front of him!
Alchemy raises her talons in surrender. “Okay, Okay,” she says. “Later.”
Dystopia nods, before brightening. “The others!” He says, excited. “Mom and Dad! Ichor! They’re all nearby, right? Where are they? I want to see them!”
Alchemy’s face goes from bright and smiling to an expression like she’d just been run over by a zeeba. “Um...” The sounds of Loki’s sharpening fell silent as he leaned forward to listen. Xenia tilted his head slightly.
“... you and your father need to talk...”

@ObsidianMage
@Berri
@Aetherstorm
@TumbleweedC
@DazzlingJupiter
@RiaFire11
@xierla

”See? Nobody cares.”

- Jurassic Park

On the one hand, we have Xenia, who is a living reference

On the other, we have a kid who has serious priority issues and no idea about his family’s current drama

So
sz13nwR.png
@Relics
YEEEESSSSS MY GAY BOIS!!!!!!!
@Relics
YEEEESSSSS MY GAY BOIS!!!!!!!
AzWEmYL.png Call me Ari!
AzWEmYL.png FR +3
AzWEmYL.png He/She/They