Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | || The After || A Pinkerlocke ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ReshiramCupcake @o0cosmiclatte0o @Skyeset @MythicalBurrito @Pufferheart @FuzzyBelly

Unfortunately, I think I've lost most of my passion to write this Pinkerlocke. I've been focused on developing my lore and other RL problems lately, and recently began to lose interest in writing this. It's been a great time working on it, but although I don't mind the writing itself, it's definitely not my best work, and I have a hard time being proud of it. I think that ending it now will be better than dragging it on and on as the writing quality inevitably decreases. So, from now on, I will not continue writing this story.

I'll be giving away Henny, Gareth, Isaspri, Gwyn, Wren, and Oriole to anyone who would like to take them.

Thank you all so much for reading this Pinkerlocke! I'm so sorry to end it so soon. If any of you are really curious about where the story was going, feel free to PM or ping me and I'd be happy to reply :D
@ReshiramCupcake @o0cosmiclatte0o @Skyeset @MythicalBurrito @Pufferheart @FuzzyBelly

Unfortunately, I think I've lost most of my passion to write this Pinkerlocke. I've been focused on developing my lore and other RL problems lately, and recently began to lose interest in writing this. It's been a great time working on it, but although I don't mind the writing itself, it's definitely not my best work, and I have a hard time being proud of it. I think that ending it now will be better than dragging it on and on as the writing quality inevitably decreases. So, from now on, I will not continue writing this story.

I'll be giving away Henny, Gareth, Isaspri, Gwyn, Wren, and Oriole to anyone who would like to take them.

Thank you all so much for reading this Pinkerlocke! I'm so sorry to end it so soon. If any of you are really curious about where the story was going, feel free to PM or ping me and I'd be happy to reply :D
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
@Olkai
oh, no, i’m sorry about that!
but it’s not the same if you don’t have the motivation to write. i completely understand.
@Olkai
oh, no, i’m sorry about that!
but it’s not the same if you don’t have the motivation to write. i completely understand.
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
call me taro
he/him and pi/pika | fr time | art shop
kawaii_pastel_star_divider_by_miemie_chan3-d4e9j1k.gif
@Olkai
I understand about you wanting to stop writing, as that's what happened to me and my Pinkerlocke, but in the meantime, I could take Henny and Gareth off of your hands :0
they can join anari and plaguris in my insect-eating dragon infested lair
@Olkai
I understand about you wanting to stop writing, as that's what happened to me and my Pinkerlocke, but in the meantime, I could take Henny and Gareth off of your hands :0
they can join anari and plaguris in my insect-eating dragon infested lair
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
@MythicalBurrito

Thank you so much for taking them! Sending them through CR now :D
@MythicalBurrito

Thank you so much for taking them! Sending them through CR now :D
TPoSyOQ.png 51xsGFL.png 10x10.png 10x10.png 10x10.png
Kenopsian
They / Them
FR +2
32995828.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7