Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Sornieth Lore Project
1 2
@dragonofyang

Hi, I followed the other thread and hope the project continues. It's such a good idea.

A group of us are doing Light Lorevember and I will post a link for you over there. I think they will be into it. I'd like to work some of these locations into my lore. Especially when it comes to writing for my Flight reps.

I want to run my location idea by you. I'm still fine tuning it, but want to see if it's appropriate for the Sornieth Lore Project. I'll send you a PM. :) Thanks!

@dragonofyang

Hi, I followed the other thread and hope the project continues. It's such a good idea.

A group of us are doing Light Lorevember and I will post a link for you over there. I think they will be into it. I'd like to work some of these locations into my lore. Especially when it comes to writing for my Flight reps.

I want to run my location idea by you. I'm still fine tuning it, but want to see if it's appropriate for the Sornieth Lore Project. I'll send you a PM. :) Thanks!

@Afar

Thank you, Rex started something fantastic and I know the rest of us on the SLP staff want to do our absolute best to keep quality content coming for everybody and keep her vision alive!

Awesome, thank you! If they have any ideas or just want to meet some fellow authors you're all welcome to join the Discord or follow us on Tumblr as well.

Got it, and it's awesome! Hope to see a submission soon! :D
@Afar

Thank you, Rex started something fantastic and I know the rest of us on the SLP staff want to do our absolute best to keep quality content coming for everybody and keep her vision alive!

Awesome, thank you! If they have any ideas or just want to meet some fellow authors you're all welcome to join the Discord or follow us on Tumblr as well.

Got it, and it's awesome! Hope to see a submission soon! :D
M5RokZd.pngslp_icon_by_rexcaliburr-dbmbj35.png
@dragonofyang Here's my submission.. yay! I'm still working on lore so If I invent a name for amphitheater is it possible to update? Also added our theme song and the ambient sound for fun. :)

Flight: Light
Type: Destination (roadhouse) & Landmark (amphitheater)
Location name: Glitter & Gold Roadhouse
Content:A roadhouse/tavern in one of the ancient structures south of Mirrorlight Promenade called the Glitter & Gold. All are welcome. We simply ask visitors "Commit No Nuisance". (Basically my clan dragons are party planners, entertainers, philosophers and a small army for security.)

The roadhouse is a nice place where dragons can relax, chat, hear interesting music and toss a little glitter. The walls are decorated with paintings of notable dragons and their adventures. On any given day you might find a dragon telling tales of their latest journey. Order up a Bumblebeer, a Sunbeam Fig Bread or some of the meat that is always roasting over a flame.

Nearby the roadhouse is a natural amphitheater formed by a surround of high craggy rock walls. It is here that our Party Planners shine. The stage is a stone platform in the center. The acoustics are fabulous. Dragons perch on all levels. The Planners organize events to celebrate Brightshine Jubilee, DOM, fundraiser concerts, handfastings and occasionally, a play or a swap meet.
Image (optional):Hope to add something later.
Theme Song: Glitter and Gold by Barns Courtney
Ambiance: <Link>

@dragonofyang Here's my submission.. yay! I'm still working on lore so If I invent a name for amphitheater is it possible to update? Also added our theme song and the ambient sound for fun. :)

Flight: Light
Type: Destination (roadhouse) & Landmark (amphitheater)
Location name: Glitter & Gold Roadhouse
Content:A roadhouse/tavern in one of the ancient structures south of Mirrorlight Promenade called the Glitter & Gold. All are welcome. We simply ask visitors "Commit No Nuisance". (Basically my clan dragons are party planners, entertainers, philosophers and a small army for security.)

The roadhouse is a nice place where dragons can relax, chat, hear interesting music and toss a little glitter. The walls are decorated with paintings of notable dragons and their adventures. On any given day you might find a dragon telling tales of their latest journey. Order up a Bumblebeer, a Sunbeam Fig Bread or some of the meat that is always roasting over a flame.

Nearby the roadhouse is a natural amphitheater formed by a surround of high craggy rock walls. It is here that our Party Planners shine. The stage is a stone platform in the center. The acoustics are fabulous. Dragons perch on all levels. The Planners organize events to celebrate Brightshine Jubilee, DOM, fundraiser concerts, handfastings and occasionally, a play or a swap meet.
Image (optional):Hope to add something later.
Theme Song: Glitter and Gold by Barns Courtney
Ambiance: <Link>

@Afar

It looks fantastic! And you're welcome to make edits to your post if you decide on a name or to change anything, just let me know if/when you do so that I can update the Tumblr post that has your location listed! ^_^
@Afar

It looks fantastic! And you're welcome to make edits to your post if you decide on a name or to change anything, just let me know if/when you do so that I can update the Tumblr post that has your location listed! ^_^
M5RokZd.pngslp_icon_by_rexcaliburr-dbmbj35.png
@dragonofyang

Hope this is good enough.

Flight:Plague
Type: Cave
Location name: The Grim Rot
Content: The Grim Rot is an expansive, filthy cave that runs along the Wandering Contagion. Sprawling out near the Arcane border like a festering cavity, it is easy to get lost in its dark, twisting tunnels and treacherous caverns. Grim Rot has many entrances that are hidden underneath the Contagion's tendrils but the most obvious one is through a large formation that resembles the terrible, gaping maw of a rotting dragon.

A large swarm of Mirrors have taken up residence in the cave. They know its maze of tunnels off the back of their claw and don't take kindly to intruders. Savage and primative, they will fight tooth and claw to defend their home. These Mirrors are infamous for their xenophobic behavior and vicious raids on other nearby clans.

Some daring dragons make the mistake of exploring the hazardous cave and quite often, they are never heard from again.
@dragonofyang

Hope this is good enough.

Flight:Plague
Type: Cave
Location name: The Grim Rot
Content: The Grim Rot is an expansive, filthy cave that runs along the Wandering Contagion. Sprawling out near the Arcane border like a festering cavity, it is easy to get lost in its dark, twisting tunnels and treacherous caverns. Grim Rot has many entrances that are hidden underneath the Contagion's tendrils but the most obvious one is through a large formation that resembles the terrible, gaping maw of a rotting dragon.

A large swarm of Mirrors have taken up residence in the cave. They know its maze of tunnels off the back of their claw and don't take kindly to intruders. Savage and primative, they will fight tooth and claw to defend their home. These Mirrors are infamous for their xenophobic behavior and vicious raids on other nearby clans.

Some daring dragons make the mistake of exploring the hazardous cave and quite often, they are never heard from again.
NLdJQtw.png
1 2