Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Xelestial Clan Lore Hub
1 2
@Crysi102

Hope that it's okay to post here (if not please let me know and I would be happy to delete this post!)

Your lore is such a pleasure to read! Thanks for the ping on your most recent story, it's awesome to see that Kraken has made his way into your lore and gotten such a fantastic home! Your writing, in general, just captures action and the characters of your dragons so well. I can't wait to read more!
@Crysi102

Hope that it's okay to post here (if not please let me know and I would be happy to delete this post!)

Your lore is such a pleasure to read! Thanks for the ping on your most recent story, it's awesome to see that Kraken has made his way into your lore and gotten such a fantastic home! Your writing, in general, just captures action and the characters of your dragons so well. I can't wait to read more!
@awaicu

It's perfectly okay to post here! I'd love more people to post here. (I should probably go ahead and update the top posts to reflect that, honestly...)

Thanks so much for the kind words! I struggled a bit trying to work around the lore that he has now, and it'll be changing a tiny bit as time goes on, just to fit a little better with the rest of my lair. I'm glad you like it, though! That means a lot. I'm looking forward to writing a lot more of my lore stories. I've got some great plans, and I can't wait to make them real. :3

Thanks for reading!
@awaicu

It's perfectly okay to post here! I'd love more people to post here. (I should probably go ahead and update the top posts to reflect that, honestly...)

Thanks so much for the kind words! I struggled a bit trying to work around the lore that he has now, and it'll be changing a tiny bit as time goes on, just to fit a little better with the rest of my lair. I'm glad you like it, though! That means a lot. I'm looking forward to writing a lot more of my lore stories. I've got some great plans, and I can't wait to make them real. :3

Thanks for reading!
[center][color= #1d004d][size=7][font= Monotype Corsiva][b]The Sisters - Questions[/b][/size] [size= 2]Dragons: Ansys, Chysis, Gidget, Izanai[/size][/center][/font][/color] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Kei6XEZ.png[/img][/center] [color= #1d004d][font= Trebuchet][size= 4] “How did you meet Daddy?” Chysis smiled softly at her daughters from the branch she was reclined on. “That’s a long story, are you sure you want to hear it now?” “Yes!” Gidget cried, bright green feathered wings rustling as she jumped up. “Story time! Story time!” Ansys called. She was perched on her sister’s head. The Coatl below her joining her chant. “Alright, alright you two. Quiet down so I can speak.” The two squealed in excitement, curling in on one another, waiting eagerly for their mother to begin the tale. “A long time ago, before either of you were a glimmer in an eye, there was a Fae. She was a very lonely Fae, who had no home,” “That was you, wasn’t it mommy?” “Yes, darling. That was me. A long time ago. Now hush, let me tell the story.” “Yes mommy.” “Where was I? Alright, back when I was a young Fae, not unlike you, Ansys,” that earned a giggle, “I wandered the world, seeing what there was to see, and helping out other clans. I was Clannless, a wanderer. One day, I found an egg. A special egg, that needed my help. So I picked it up, and flew away with it.” “It was in danger?” “Yes, Gidget. The egg was in danger. There was a storm, and the Windsinger brought me to our cave. In those days, the Cave was in ruins. It was dirty and wet and dark and scary,” she chuckled when her words received twin shudders from the siblings, “And in the deepest part of the cave, there lay a giant Imperial, a dragon who shimmered with blue and purple.” “Galyx! Uncle Galy!” That earned another laugh. “Yes, Ansys, that was Uncle Galyx. Back then, though, I didn’t know him. Uncle Galyx let me stay in his cave, and together we started a clan. To have a clan, what do you need?” “Dragons?” “Indeed. You need dragons. More than two, certainly. So I set out to find some more dragons. And when I did, I found another Fae that was very similar to me. He had no home, he had no Clan. He wandered, like I did, and he saw the future. Little flashes here and there, and he said that my future was bright.” “That was daddy,” Ansys said it matter-of-factly. “Yes, that was daddy. First, however, I didn’t know that he was going to be your daddy. That took a while. At first, he was the weird Fae with the bird mask that followed me everywhere. He wasn’t the best with words. But, after a while, I learned how to love him. He asked me if he could join my Clan, and I couldn’t say no. He was… beautiful.” “You love daddy,” Gidget smirked. “Yes, I do.” “Mommy, how did we become sisters?” “Well, when you were very young, Ansys, we were gifted with an egg. You loved it so much that you wanted it to be yours. So, your father and I took it in, loved it dearly, and that egg became your sister.” “But if you and daddy are Fae, how come Giddy isn’t?” “Well, darling, that’s because some eggs are given, not created,” the mother spoke carefully. “The Windsinger himself gave your sister to us. And we could not be happier to have her.” The young Coatl hopped around beside her sister, careful of her immense size. Her green feathered wings shimmering in the sun as they moved. “So I’m a gift from the Noodle Dad??” “Of a sort, yes,” her mother laughed. “Be careful how you address the Singer, though, darling. If your father heard you calling the deity a ‘noodle’ you may be in trouble.” “She would be, if she were not a child.” “Izanai, I didn’t see you there,” The mother said softly. “Daddy!” the children cried, scrambling to hide from his bright green gaze. They laughed as they hid halfheartedly under some leaves. The new arrival chuckled behind his bird skull mask, settling onto the branch beside his mate. “All is well at the cave?” “They are fine, Chy. Do not worry yourself. He is a strong willed Nocturne. All will be well,” Izanai answered calmly, hardly louder than a whisper. “I wonder where our children have gone,” Chysis called with a smirk. A duo of giggles arose from the hatchling’s hiding spots. “I foresee two little adventurers who will be inseparable in the future. They will have many adventures, and see the world… but they will miss supper if they do not reappear soon,” Izanai’s voice betrayed his smirk. The two children squeaked, tossing the leaves off and rushing over with cries wondering what supper would be. “It seems your foresight is correct once again, darling,” Chysis smiled. “Let us go, food awaits at home,” Izanai took to the sky easily, a single stroke of blue wings moving him toward home. Chysis watched the hatchlings run, flapping untrained wings before they took off. She followed behind. Surely Izanai’s foresight was correct, as usual. The two hatchlings would have a bright future ahead of them. [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Kei6XEZ.png[/img][/center] [center]Just a little one today, the start of the first Multi-part story. These two little hatchlings will be showing up a bit more as we proceed. Trying to figure out how to write them well. Teeny tiny pinglist. :) @awaicu [size= 1]Complete Ping Sorry for any mispings[/size][/center]
The Sisters - Questions
Dragons: Ansys, Chysis, Gidget, Izanai

Kei6XEZ.png

“How did you meet Daddy?”

Chysis smiled softly at her daughters from the branch she was reclined on. “That’s a long story, are you sure you want to hear it now?”

“Yes!” Gidget cried, bright green feathered wings rustling as she jumped up.

“Story time! Story time!” Ansys called. She was perched on her sister’s head. The Coatl below her joining her chant.

“Alright, alright you two. Quiet down so I can speak.”

The two squealed in excitement, curling in on one another, waiting eagerly for their mother to begin the tale.

“A long time ago, before either of you were a glimmer in an eye, there was a Fae. She was a very lonely Fae, who had no home,”

“That was you, wasn’t it mommy?”

“Yes, darling. That was me. A long time ago. Now hush, let me tell the story.”

“Yes mommy.”

“Where was I? Alright, back when I was a young Fae, not unlike you, Ansys,” that earned a giggle, “I wandered the world, seeing what there was to see, and helping out other clans. I was Clannless, a wanderer. One day, I found an egg. A special egg, that needed my help. So I picked it up, and flew away with it.”

“It was in danger?”

“Yes, Gidget. The egg was in danger. There was a storm, and the Windsinger brought me to our cave. In those days, the Cave was in ruins. It was dirty and wet and dark and scary,” she chuckled when her words received twin shudders from the siblings, “And in the deepest part of the cave, there lay a giant Imperial, a dragon who shimmered with blue and purple.”

“Galyx! Uncle Galy!”

That earned another laugh. “Yes, Ansys, that was Uncle Galyx. Back then, though, I didn’t know him. Uncle Galyx let me stay in his cave, and together we started a clan. To have a clan, what do you need?”

“Dragons?”

“Indeed. You need dragons. More than two, certainly. So I set out to find some more dragons. And when I did, I found another Fae that was very similar to me. He had no home, he had no Clan. He wandered, like I did, and he saw the future. Little flashes here and there, and he said that my future was bright.”

“That was daddy,” Ansys said it matter-of-factly.

“Yes, that was daddy. First, however, I didn’t know that he was going to be your daddy. That took a while. At first, he was the weird Fae with the bird mask that followed me everywhere. He wasn’t the best with words. But, after a while, I learned how to love him. He asked me if he could join my Clan, and I couldn’t say no. He was… beautiful.”

“You love daddy,” Gidget smirked.

“Yes, I do.”

“Mommy, how did we become sisters?”

“Well, when you were very young, Ansys, we were gifted with an egg. You loved it so much that you wanted it to be yours. So, your father and I took it in, loved it dearly, and that egg became your sister.”

“But if you and daddy are Fae, how come Giddy isn’t?”

“Well, darling, that’s because some eggs are given, not created,” the mother spoke carefully. “The Windsinger himself gave your sister to us. And we could not be happier to have her.”

The young Coatl hopped around beside her sister, careful of her immense size. Her green feathered wings shimmering in the sun as they moved. “So I’m a gift from the Noodle Dad??”

“Of a sort, yes,” her mother laughed. “Be careful how you address the Singer, though, darling. If your father heard you calling the deity a ‘noodle’ you may be in trouble.”

“She would be, if she were not a child.”

“Izanai, I didn’t see you there,” The mother said softly.

“Daddy!” the children cried, scrambling to hide from his bright green gaze. They laughed as they hid halfheartedly under some leaves.

The new arrival chuckled behind his bird skull mask, settling onto the branch beside his mate.

“All is well at the cave?”

“They are fine, Chy. Do not worry yourself. He is a strong willed Nocturne. All will be well,” Izanai answered calmly, hardly louder than a whisper.

“I wonder where our children have gone,” Chysis called with a smirk. A duo of giggles arose from the hatchling’s hiding spots.

“I foresee two little adventurers who will be inseparable in the future. They will have many adventures, and see the world… but they will miss supper if they do not reappear soon,” Izanai’s voice betrayed his smirk.

The two children squeaked, tossing the leaves off and rushing over with cries wondering what supper would be.

“It seems your foresight is correct once again, darling,” Chysis smiled.

“Let us go, food awaits at home,” Izanai took to the sky easily, a single stroke of blue wings moving him toward home.

Chysis watched the hatchlings run, flapping untrained wings before they took off. She followed behind.

Surely Izanai’s foresight was correct, as usual. The two hatchlings would have a bright future ahead of them.

Kei6XEZ.png

Just a little one today, the start of the first Multi-part story.
These two little hatchlings will be showing up a bit more as we proceed. Trying to figure out how to write them well.

Teeny tiny pinglist. :)
@awaicu Complete Ping

Sorry for any mispings
1 2