Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Lore help
I'm new and i want to come up with Lore for my dragons...can you guys give me some advice on layout ideas or what all i should include in my Lore?

Plz PING me!
I'm new and i want to come up with Lore for my dragons...can you guys give me some advice on layout ideas or what all i should include in my Lore?

Plz PING me!
@EspeonRayne

Well...You can go traditional and play to the actual FR lore for ideas or you can make up your own far-fetched thing loosely related and have fun.
I tend to stick to the FR lore and have my creative fun that way since it hasn't harmed me yet. It's also loose enough that I have the power to integrate things not canon to the world and still keep the essence of the game lore intact.

For the Layouts; Your fellow shadow clan members are the best ones to ask, but I do have some info. Glowing objects are the common lighting over in that domain besides fires and technology that gets brought there by lightning members. Some of the items and food of the game do mention where they are found, so you can use that to your advantage as well. Serthis, Centaur, and Talonok are the usual Beastclan in that area while Maren, Harpy, and Longneck tend to not live there.

Shadow dragons tend to use the thorny plants, rotting logs, and thick cover of trees to hide their dens or make their homes in any ruins vacant to them. Games and trickery are common things that shadow dragons cherish and enjoy, so they do seem to have a more childish side here and there.

That's all I have from the top of my head. I hope it helps you. :)
@EspeonRayne

Well...You can go traditional and play to the actual FR lore for ideas or you can make up your own far-fetched thing loosely related and have fun.
I tend to stick to the FR lore and have my creative fun that way since it hasn't harmed me yet. It's also loose enough that I have the power to integrate things not canon to the world and still keep the essence of the game lore intact.

For the Layouts; Your fellow shadow clan members are the best ones to ask, but I do have some info. Glowing objects are the common lighting over in that domain besides fires and technology that gets brought there by lightning members. Some of the items and food of the game do mention where they are found, so you can use that to your advantage as well. Serthis, Centaur, and Talonok are the usual Beastclan in that area while Maren, Harpy, and Longneck tend to not live there.

Shadow dragons tend to use the thorny plants, rotting logs, and thick cover of trees to hide their dens or make their homes in any ruins vacant to them. Games and trickery are common things that shadow dragons cherish and enjoy, so they do seem to have a more childish side here and there.

That's all I have from the top of my head. I hope it helps you. :)
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat