Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (Pinkerlocke) Shifting Sunlight
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29
@Spottedleaf125
Hi! My hiatus is beginning soon, so I am taking myself off all pinglists to avoid many many notifications when I come back. If you could cease to ping me until I am back(august-ish), that would be wonderful. Thanks!
@Spottedleaf125
Hi! My hiatus is beginning soon, so I am taking myself off all pinglists to avoid many many notifications when I come back. If you could cease to ping me until I am back(august-ish), that would be wonderful. Thanks!
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
@Shadowflame777 @Petall @MorningSkye Ye, poor Natalya indeed. xD Arlo really can be.... Hard at understanding things sometimes. xD @zzzhorses Sure thing! Thanks for letting me know! Arlo and I wish you a nice hiatus! He says hi to his mom and pop too! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31145996] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311460/31145996_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Shadowflame777 @Petall @MorningSkye

Ye, poor Natalya indeed. xD Arlo really can be.... Hard at understanding things sometimes. xD

@zzzhorses

Sure thing! Thanks for letting me know! Arlo and I wish you a nice hiatus! He says hi to his mom and pop too!

31145996_350.png
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[center][item=Dire Wooden Toy] [b]Day 103:[/b] Yay! It's been forever since I've been able to make art for the pinkerlocke! EDIT: Here's Natalya in what will be the next scene of the pinkerlocke that I will write tomorrow! Also I've got a special surprise for you guys, something very interesting will happen tomorrow! [img]https://s7.postimg.org/i0ubwl0a3/Sketch302222649.png[/img] Stay tuned! @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye @IronPen @SweetToothArt @MythicalBurrito @clarax @Violetah @felinekind [/center]
Dire Wooden Toy

Day 103:

Yay! It's been forever since I've been able to make art for the pinkerlocke!

EDIT: Here's Natalya in what will be the next scene of the pinkerlocke that I will write tomorrow! Also I've got a special surprise for you guys, something very interesting will happen tomorrow!

Sketch302222649.png

Stay tuned!

@Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye @IronPen @SweetToothArt @MythicalBurrito @clarax @Violetah @felinekind
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@Spottedleaf125
His parent's response to his adventures and him saying hi:

mother: you've broken her heart, you know that? And I'm not so sure you're being fed enough. Just don't kill yourself. And we'll be starving for a few months. But we'll come back. Don't worry.

father: eh? oh, you've done a good job, son. And you have a quality family there.
@Spottedleaf125
His parent's response to his adventures and him saying hi:

mother: you've broken her heart, you know that? And I'm not so sure you're being fed enough. Just don't kill yourself. And we'll be starving for a few months. But we'll come back. Don't worry.

father: eh? oh, you've done a good job, son. And you have a quality family there.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
zzzhorses:

I won't ping you again since you've asked not to be, but love the replies from his parents. :D

Everyone else:

Today's update (Day 104) Will be with Tomorrow's (Day 105) Update. I wasn't able to write one for today since I was working on yesterday's art. Just letting you know!
zzzhorses:

I won't ping you again since you've asked not to be, but love the replies from his parents. :D

Everyone else:

Today's update (Day 104) Will be with Tomorrow's (Day 105) Update. I wasn't able to write one for today since I was working on yesterday's art. Just letting you know!
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

*Facepalms* Oh, Arlo, why did you just abandon her like that? At the very least you could have offered to bring her back to the clan to meet your friends. You don't know how long she's been in the cave for, and she's your friend, so why leave her alone so quickly when those beasts are still about.

^My thoughts at the end of the entry. Congrats on passing 100 days, that's amazing! I really liked how you showed them escape, even if I disapproved of what Arlo did immediately after. I really hope Natalya stays safe & can follow him home. Plus, the art you did for her today looks really awesome, I can't wait to read that scene.
*Facepalms* Oh, Arlo, why did you just abandon her like that? At the very least you could have offered to bring her back to the clan to meet your friends. You don't know how long she's been in the cave for, and she's your friend, so why leave her alone so quickly when those beasts are still about.

^My thoughts at the end of the entry. Congrats on passing 100 days, that's amazing! I really liked how you showed them escape, even if I disapproved of what Arlo did immediately after. I really hope Natalya stays safe & can follow him home. Plus, the art you did for her today looks really awesome, I can't wait to read that scene.
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
SgonDOb.pngOvfZqTx.gif2im8gtl.png
@Spottedleaf125

Oh my goodness, that art is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see what happens!!!
@Spottedleaf125

Oh my goodness, that art is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see what happens!!!
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Violetah

Thanks! Arlo can be such a derp sometimes, but I love him anyway lol.xD

@Petall

Thank you! c: I will start work on the update soon. ^^
@Violetah

Thanks! Arlo can be such a derp sometimes, but I love him anyway lol.xD

@Petall

Thank you! c: I will start work on the update soon. ^^
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

[center][item=Forest Rogue Wing Guard][item=Ambush] [b]Day 104 & 105:[/b] Oh Pinkerton, why is so much bloodshed on your mind, just when I've planned for something exciting to happen? :/ That's the third battlestone I've gotten in a short period of time. Last two times I got tails, this time.... I did not. I got heads. x_x I will number the characters and randomize who goes to battle after I write. So! First, the exciting part....! ~*~ After sitting there for several minutes in sadness, Natalya changed her mind- No, why would she just sit here and pout about her Charge leaving her? He was still alive, and as long as he was alive, and she was alive, it was her duty to protect. Now it was night, and the creatures could easily catch the loud and clumsy fellow. [i]Well, not on my watch![/i] She thought to herself, trotting off in the direction in went in. She was determined now, she didn't care that he had practically dismissed her. She [i]would[/i] find him. She would not let him let her go. ~*~ Natalya roamed the now darkened forest, wandering down an old forest pathway. she could faintly see stars peeking from the foliage of the many trees, but just ever so faintly... Her violet eyes glowed in the dim gloom. Fireflies were everywhere, flickering in the darkness, the path ahead of her was black as night. Only lightning bugs lit the way. Hearing strange noises, she stared into the darkness. [b]"Ar.... Arlo?"[/b] She asked softly, barely daring to speak, but once she did she immediately felt she spoke too loudly. Creatures moaned and howled in the distance, and crickets ceased chirping, reminding her that she must be very careful- and find Arlo soon. She took a deep breath and went down the path, into the foreboding blackness that loomed ahead... ~*~ Ominous noises filled the woods on either side of her, but crickets continued their chatter. Safe, for now... Ghost like faint groans made her wonder if she was just hearing things, or if it was the wind, or, something else.... Shivers ran along her spinal column, making her tail twitch in apprehension. Yet, the pull to find Arlo was too strong to disregard or ignore, the threat and danger her Charge could be in was not something she could turn a blind eye to or dismiss of... This was serious, and no disturbingly wretched pathway would convince her otherwise, so she soldiered on, deeper into the woodland abyss... At some point after walking for a very long time, she noticed a purple tail in the darkness ahead of her. Expecting her Charge, even though something didn't quite feel right to her in her gut, she rushed forward and called out, to eager to find him. [b]"Arlo!! Arlo is that you?! Oh I am so relieved to find you! There's something I did not explain to you plainly-!!"[/b] She began, eyes wide in concern and words spilling out in a jumbled hurry- but then, the figure turned.... It was, large. Too large. This was [i]not[/i] Arlo. This was something, [i]someone[/i] else... They turned to face her, fuchsia eyes shinning in the darkness like a hungry wolf that had just found it's quarry. [b]"You-You're not Arlo...."[/b] Was all Natalya could manage to squeak out, fins flaring and fear pumping through her veins. [b]"[i]Arlo[/i] I am [i]not[/i]..."[/b] They replied, spreading their wings. They neared their face inches from hers, sharp nose horn poking her. [b]"[i]Rin[/i], I [i]am[/i]..."[/b] Natalya's eyes widened, and the ridgeback started chuckling in a deep tone. [b]"[i]This way[/i]."[/b] He said in a sing-song voice and guided her down a path, Natalya felt as if she did not have much choice, being ushered on by this intimidating stranger. Soon, light bled through the gloom, and she realized how long she really had been lost in the darkness of that odd forest... It was dawn, and the sun kissed the earth and Natalya like a long lost loved one. She turned around to face the stranger who had called himself Rin. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33240255] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/332403/33240255_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Th-Thank you...."[/b] She said, the sunlight making her stand firmer, even though she still felt chilled... [b]"It is not a problem. Dragons such as yourself should not wander into such places, they can prove to be very dangerous..."[/b] He said, nodding to himself. The way he talked it was as if he was speaking to her like she was a child that did not understand anything... [b]"And why were you there....?"[/b] She dared asked, eyes slightly wide. The ridgeback dusted off his waistcoat. [b]"I have my reasons.... I was searching for someone I once knew, someone who craved the allure of danger and adventure. The risk. The reward... Are you one of such?"[/b] He asked curiously. Natalya fins flattened. [b]"No... I mean, I don't suppose. I am not looking for danger, I am searching for someone as well though, someone who I've found is very important to me."[/b] She answered, still wary and fearful of the ridgeback. [b]"Ah, this "Arlo" that you mistook me for, yes?"[/b] He asked in a more dignified way. [b]"Yes...."[/b] She replied. [b]"Is he blue? A Nocturne? Hat like my own?"[/b] Rin asked eagerly. [b]"No..."[/b] Natalya said. [b]"Oh."[/b] Rin said with a quick downcast look towards the ground, before looking up again. [b]"Well, have you ever seen a dragon that looked as such?"[/b] Rin then asked, more hopeful. [b]"I'm afraid not sir."[/b] Natalya said with a shake of her head. [b]"Ah, well, thank you for your time lovely dragonness. I wish you luck on your bounty, but I must be on my way Madam."[/b] Rin replied, starting to head off, before stopping and turning around. [b]"If you see him, tell him [i]Rin[/i] is in search of him because he's not been doing what he's supposed to be doing... Rain had always been a lazy one, but he should stop what he's doing if he hears [i]that[/i]."[/b] The ridgeback said with a sly grin and and chuckle. [b]"Farewell."[/b] He said with a wave of his tail. [b]"Farewell..."[/b] Natalya said, watching him disappear into the forest. She then spread her wings and flew off in search of Arlo. ~*~ Arlo was nearing the territory of the dragons. He grinned to himself, but also frowned at the memory of his Joe Bob being broken... Would he even still be alive? His precious armor pet... As he was thinking, suddenly it became dark over him, like a shadow was being cast over him. It got bigger and bigger and darker and darker. Arlo turned his head. [b]"Wut the-??! AHHHH!!!"[/b] Soon, something large crashed into him, making them both topple over again and again before coming to a stop. Arlo was shaking, eyes closed and feet drawn up to his face. [b]"Am, am I dead??"[/b] He asked, peeking his eyes open. Inches from his face was the overjoyed face of Natalya, eyes wide and grin big. [b]"Whut, what?? Nat-tall-yah, is that ya or is my eyes bein' finicky as a cat with catfish gumbo?? What is goin' on??!"[/b] Arlo asked in confusion. [b]"Oh it's me Arlo, it's me alright! I never thought I'd be so happy to see your crystalline confused backwoods face but I am!!!"[/b] She said, pulling him up in a hug, snuggling him. [b]"I, I don't rightly understander this here stichya-H-shun... Didn't 'cha want ta doo yer own thang?"[/b] Arlo asked. [b]"No! Arlo, I wanted to come with you! You're the one that thought we should split up!"[/b] Natalya said. [b]"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH OHHHHH! I guess I made a whoopsie, ain't I?"[/b] Arlo said, tongue flickering out as he scratched his head. [b]"You sure did Arlo, you sure did...."[/b] Natalya said, smiling. [b]"There's something you need to know... I didn't realize when we were trapped, I just thought the reason I was so happy to see you was because you were the first dragon I had seen in a long time, and that's the same reason I thought I enjoyed your company so much, but I realized when you left that, that... Well, I've finally found my Charge..."[/b] She explained, slightly afraid that Arlo would send her away again. Maybe he didn't like her that much and was just trying to survive and that's why he put up with her, maybe she annoyed him half to death but he was good at not showing his temper... Arlo gave a slow grin. [b]"You mean that yer gonna be [i]my[/i] Guardian? My protector? Make sure I don't get hurt, save me when I'm scared or in danger?"[/b] He asked. [b]"Yes Arlo! And I'm never letting you out of my site again you big purple dork!"[/b] She said, shoving him playfully. [b]"Well I rightly like that plenty! I reckon you'll be comin' with me to camp?"[/b] Arlo asked her with grin. [b]"Of course Arlo, of course."[/b] ~*~ *Sigh* Alright, so let's number the characters.... Raigi = 1 Howard = 2 Flightstone = 3 Arlo = 4 Melly = 5 Blossom = 6 Reed = 7 Natalya = 8 Rin = 9 Alright... We need to have three. First number is... 7. Reed. Next number is... 3. Flightstone. And last number is... 6. Blossom. Oh, wow! That's just [i]lovely[/i]. Flightstone gets to take her children on a death streak! WONDERFUL. :| It's not a matter of if anyone will die now, it's a matter of, which child will die since their mother is level 7 and they're both just level one and will be forced into a high level venue and all they can do is mediate and contuse?! THANKS A LOT PINKERTON! Here we go... 10 Battles.... That's what I need to do... 1 Battle... AND SOMEONE DIED. IMMEDIATELY AFTER BREATHING. KILLED BY A CROWNED BONE PRIEST. UGH. R.I.P. ~*~ Reed and Blossom flew quickly towards home. It was night now. The creatures were howling and growling, invisible but clearly there, and [i]excited[/i]. [b]"Hurry Ree, hurry! We need to go home NOW!"[/b] Blossom cried. [b]"I'm hurrying!"[/b] Reed called, and they flew towards home. Out of nowhere, lightning cracked in the sky above, and thunder roared harshly. The beasts growled and moaned with it. Soon they spotted camp. Flightstone came flying out to them. [b]"Children!!! GET INSIDE, HURRY!"[/b] She shouted with frightened eyes. [b]"MOMMY!"[/b] Blossom screamed, watching trees fall down by the invisible beasts. Flightstone grabbed her, pulling her close. Thunder crashed loudly, making Reed scream out as well. [b]"Inside, to your father!"[/b] Flightstone shouted, and then Reed watched in horror as his mother and sister were flung into the air. Panting in fear, eyes wide, he was frozen. Raigi yelled, running out. He ran towards his mate and daughter, making sure Reed stood back. The beast roared and bellowed with the brontide, and Flightstone was knocked unconscious, bloodied by the beast's fangs. Blossom was left alone and defenseless. [b]"Hurry! BLOSSOM!"[/b] Reed screamed at the top of his lungs, throat burning and face hot and eyes watering. Raigi ran towards Blossom, and Melly had appeared from inside the camp, grabbing Flightstone. Howard scooped Reed up. [b]"NO, NO!!! MY SISTER! MY DADDY!"[/b] Reed screamed and kicked, not understanding that his uncle was only trying to keep him out of harms way. Raigi almost reached his crying daughter, when suddenly, lightning struck. CRRRRRRRRAAAAAACKKK! Reed and all the others were blinded momentarily by the bright, hot, white light. When they came to their senses, they saw a beast, not invisible, lying dead on the ground, the other beasts moaning and running away. Nearby, Raigi was screaming and crying, his feet dark and his head low over something... Lying on the blackened earth, there was the still, small body of little Blossom. Reed looked away and was quickly carried inside, and rain began to beat down upon the earth, and Reed was delirious, his mind could not process this. He began screaming, screaming, screaming, his mother looked dead, his sister [i]was[/i] dead, his father was probably injured, his little heart beat faster and faster and he was hyperventilating, until, he passed out... ~*~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32374234] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323743/32374234_350.png[/img] [/url] (R.I.P. Blossom....) @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye @IronPen @SweetToothArt @MythicalBurrito @clarax @Violetah @felinekind [/center]
Forest Rogue Wing Guard Ambush

Day 104 & 105:

Oh Pinkerton, why is so much bloodshed on your mind, just when I've planned for something exciting to happen? :/ That's the third battlestone I've gotten in a short period of time. Last two times I got tails, this time.... I did not. I got heads. x_x I will number the characters and randomize who goes to battle after I write. So! First, the exciting part....!

~*~

After sitting there for several minutes in sadness, Natalya changed her mind- No, why would she just sit here and pout about her Charge leaving her? He was still alive, and as long as he was alive, and she was alive, it was her duty to protect. Now it was night, and the creatures could easily catch the loud and clumsy fellow. Well, not on my watch! She thought to herself, trotting off in the direction in went in. She was determined now, she didn't care that he had practically dismissed her. She would find him. She would not let him let her go.

~*~

Natalya roamed the now darkened forest, wandering down an old forest pathway. she could faintly see stars peeking from the foliage of the many trees, but just ever so faintly... Her violet eyes glowed in the dim gloom. Fireflies were everywhere, flickering in the darkness, the path ahead of her was black as night. Only lightning bugs lit the way. Hearing strange noises, she stared into the darkness. "Ar.... Arlo?" She asked softly, barely daring to speak, but once she did she immediately felt she spoke too loudly. Creatures moaned and howled in the distance, and crickets ceased chirping, reminding her that she must be very careful- and find Arlo soon. She took a deep breath and went down the path, into the foreboding blackness that loomed ahead...

~*~

Ominous noises filled the woods on either side of her, but crickets continued their chatter. Safe, for now... Ghost like faint groans made her wonder if she was just hearing things, or if it was the wind, or, something else.... Shivers ran along her spinal column, making her tail twitch in apprehension. Yet, the pull to find Arlo was too strong to disregard or ignore, the threat and danger her Charge could be in was not something she could turn a blind eye to or dismiss of... This was serious, and no disturbingly wretched pathway would convince her otherwise, so she soldiered on, deeper into the woodland abyss...

At some point after walking for a very long time, she noticed a purple tail in the darkness ahead of her. Expecting her Charge, even though something didn't quite feel right to her in her gut, she rushed forward and called out, to eager to find him. "Arlo!! Arlo is that you?! Oh I am so relieved to find you! There's something I did not explain to you plainly-!!" She began, eyes wide in concern and words spilling out in a jumbled hurry- but then, the figure turned.... It was, large. Too large. This was not Arlo. This was something, someone else... They turned to face her, fuchsia eyes shinning in the darkness like a hungry wolf that had just found it's quarry.

"You-You're not Arlo...." Was all Natalya could manage to squeak out, fins flaring and fear pumping through her veins.

"Arlo I am not..." They replied, spreading their wings. They neared their face inches from hers, sharp nose horn poking her. "Rin, I am..."

Natalya's eyes widened, and the ridgeback started chuckling in a deep tone. "This way." He said in a sing-song voice and guided her down a path, Natalya felt as if she did not have much choice, being ushered on by this intimidating stranger. Soon, light bled through the gloom, and she realized how long she really had been lost in the darkness of that odd forest... It was dawn, and the sun kissed the earth and Natalya like a long lost loved one. She turned around to face the stranger who had called himself Rin.

33240255_350.png

"Th-Thank you...." She said, the sunlight making her stand firmer, even though she still felt chilled...

"It is not a problem. Dragons such as yourself should not wander into such places, they can prove to be very dangerous..." He said, nodding to himself. The way he talked it was as if he was speaking to her like she was a child that did not understand anything...

"And why were you there....?" She dared asked, eyes slightly wide.

The ridgeback dusted off his waistcoat. "I have my reasons.... I was searching for someone I once knew, someone who craved the allure of danger and adventure. The risk. The reward... Are you one of such?" He asked curiously.

Natalya fins flattened. "No... I mean, I don't suppose. I am not looking for danger, I am searching for someone as well though, someone who I've found is very important to me." She answered, still wary and fearful of the ridgeback.

"Ah, this "Arlo" that you mistook me for, yes?" He asked in a more dignified way.

"Yes...." She replied.

"Is he blue? A Nocturne? Hat like my own?" Rin asked eagerly.

"No..." Natalya said.

"Oh." Rin said with a quick downcast look towards the ground, before looking up again. "Well, have you ever seen a dragon that looked as such?" Rin then asked, more hopeful.

"I'm afraid not sir." Natalya said with a shake of her head.

"Ah, well, thank you for your time lovely dragonness. I wish you luck on your bounty, but I must be on my way Madam." Rin replied, starting to head off, before stopping and turning around.

"If you see him, tell him Rin is in search of him because he's not been doing what he's supposed to be doing... Rain had always been a lazy one, but he should stop what he's doing if he hears that." The ridgeback said with a sly grin and and chuckle. "Farewell." He said with a wave of his tail.

"Farewell..." Natalya said, watching him disappear into the forest. She then spread her wings and flew off in search of Arlo.

~*~

Arlo was nearing the territory of the dragons. He grinned to himself, but also frowned at the memory of his Joe Bob being broken... Would he even still be alive? His precious armor pet... As he was thinking, suddenly it became dark over him, like a shadow was being cast over him. It got bigger and bigger and darker and darker. Arlo turned his head. "Wut the-??! AHHHH!!!" Soon, something large crashed into him, making them both topple over again and again before coming to a stop. Arlo was shaking, eyes closed and feet drawn up to his face. "Am, am I dead??" He asked, peeking his eyes open. Inches from his face was the overjoyed face of Natalya, eyes wide and grin big.

"Whut, what?? Nat-tall-yah, is that ya or is my eyes bein' finicky as a cat with catfish gumbo?? What is goin' on??!" Arlo asked in confusion.

"Oh it's me Arlo, it's me alright! I never thought I'd be so happy to see your crystalline confused backwoods face but I am!!!" She said, pulling him up in a hug, snuggling him.

"I, I don't rightly understander this here stichya-H-shun... Didn't 'cha want ta doo yer own thang?" Arlo asked.

"No! Arlo, I wanted to come with you! You're the one that thought we should split up!" Natalya said.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OH OHHHHH! I guess I made a whoopsie, ain't I?" Arlo said, tongue flickering out as he scratched his head.

"You sure did Arlo, you sure did...." Natalya said, smiling. "There's something you need to know... I didn't realize when we were trapped, I just thought the reason I was so happy to see you was because you were the first dragon I had seen in a long time, and that's the same reason I thought I enjoyed your company so much, but I realized when you left that, that... Well, I've finally found my Charge..." She explained, slightly afraid that Arlo would send her away again. Maybe he didn't like her that much and was just trying to survive and that's why he put up with her, maybe she annoyed him half to death but he was good at not showing his temper...

Arlo gave a slow grin. "You mean that yer gonna be my Guardian? My protector? Make sure I don't get hurt, save me when I'm scared or in danger?" He asked.

"Yes Arlo! And I'm never letting you out of my site again you big purple dork!" She said, shoving him playfully.

"Well I rightly like that plenty! I reckon you'll be comin' with me to camp?" Arlo asked her with grin.

"Of course Arlo, of course."

~*~

*Sigh* Alright, so let's number the characters....

Raigi = 1
Howard = 2
Flightstone = 3
Arlo = 4
Melly = 5
Blossom = 6
Reed = 7
Natalya = 8
Rin = 9

Alright... We need to have three.

First number is... 7. Reed.
Next number is... 3. Flightstone.
And last number is... 6. Blossom.

Oh, wow! That's just lovely. Flightstone gets to take her children on a death streak! WONDERFUL. :| It's not a matter of if anyone will die now, it's a matter of, which child will die since their mother is level 7 and they're both just level one and will be forced into a high level venue and all they can do is mediate and contuse?! THANKS A LOT PINKERTON!

Here we go... 10 Battles.... That's what I need to do...

1 Battle... AND SOMEONE DIED. IMMEDIATELY AFTER BREATHING. KILLED BY A CROWNED BONE PRIEST. UGH.

R.I.P.

~*~

Reed and Blossom flew quickly towards home. It was night now. The creatures were howling and growling, invisible but clearly there, and excited.

"Hurry Ree, hurry! We need to go home NOW!" Blossom cried.

"I'm hurrying!" Reed called, and they flew towards home. Out of nowhere, lightning cracked in the sky above, and thunder roared harshly. The beasts growled and moaned with it.

Soon they spotted camp. Flightstone came flying out to them. "Children!!! GET INSIDE, HURRY!" She shouted with frightened eyes. "MOMMY!" Blossom screamed, watching trees fall down by the invisible beasts. Flightstone grabbed her, pulling her close. Thunder crashed loudly, making Reed scream out as well. "Inside, to your father!" Flightstone shouted, and then Reed watched in horror as his mother and sister were flung into the air. Panting in fear, eyes wide, he was frozen. Raigi yelled, running out. He ran towards his mate and daughter, making sure Reed stood back. The beast roared and bellowed with the brontide, and Flightstone was knocked unconscious, bloodied by the beast's fangs. Blossom was left alone and defenseless. "Hurry! BLOSSOM!" Reed screamed at the top of his lungs, throat burning and face hot and eyes watering.

Raigi ran towards Blossom, and Melly had appeared from inside the camp, grabbing Flightstone. Howard scooped Reed up. "NO, NO!!! MY SISTER! MY DADDY!" Reed screamed and kicked, not understanding that his uncle was only trying to keep him out of harms way. Raigi almost reached his crying daughter, when suddenly, lightning struck.

CRRRRRRRRAAAAAACKKK! Reed and all the others were blinded momentarily by the bright, hot, white light. When they came to their senses, they saw a beast, not invisible, lying dead on the ground, the other beasts moaning and running away. Nearby, Raigi was screaming and crying, his feet dark and his head low over something... Lying on the blackened earth, there was the still, small body of little Blossom. Reed looked away and was quickly carried inside, and rain began to beat down upon the earth, and Reed was delirious, his mind could not process this. He began screaming, screaming, screaming, his mother looked dead, his sister was dead, his father was probably injured, his little heart beat faster and faster and he was hyperventilating, until, he passed out...

~*~

32374234_350.png

(R.I.P. Blossom....)

@Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye @IronPen @SweetToothArt @MythicalBurrito @clarax @Violetah @felinekind
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

(I forgot go mention, remember how I got a familiar a couple days ago? Rin is a new character for the pinkerlocke, I bought him yesterday.)
(I forgot go mention, remember how I got a familiar a couple days ago? Rin is a new character for the pinkerlocke, I bought him yesterday.)
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29