Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (Pinkerlocke) Shifting Sunlight
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29
Love the new update! Melly seems very interesting, can't wait to learn more about her. And hmmm, watcha doin over there Raigi?? Aha x)

Oh gosh, that's a lot of rounds. XD
Love the new update! Melly seems very interesting, can't wait to learn more about her. And hmmm, watcha doin over there Raigi?? Aha x)

Oh gosh, that's a lot of rounds. XD
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
I liked this update! Can't wait to see what happens next with Melly!
I liked this update! Can't wait to see what happens next with Melly!
@SweetToothArt @Petall @MorningSkye14 @Shadowflame777

(Glad to see you all enjoyed the update! Will be posting the next update soon! c: )
@SweetToothArt @Petall @MorningSkye14 @Shadowflame777

(Glad to see you all enjoyed the update! Will be posting the next update soon! c: )
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[center][item=Stone Arrowhead][item=Glittering Lacewing][item=Berserker][item=Albino Dasher][item=Onyx Craylet] [b]Day 36, 37, 38, 39, & 40[/b] Art, coli, BATTLE STONE! (Don't worry, I flipped a coin and nothing happened) and then, coli, coli. I honestly don't enjoy doing coli so I'll do 5-10 Rounds and that will be that. Did art of Melly this time! ~*~ [img]https://s18.postimg.org/dquts7w7d/Sketch256153949.png[/img] The dragons reached camp and put Frostblossom's share around and on her grave. Raigi has tears streaming down his face, and he patted the headstone sadly, but smiled at all the gems she now had. Her share. Howard watched him and the grave with a wistful look, how different life would have been for them if she had lived... Well, they would never know. As they went back into camp, Melly observed the area silently. She began sniffing at the walls. Flightstone was perched on a stump, looking at an emerald. [b]"What is she doing?"[/b] Howard asked in confusion. [b]"If she's trying to find food we have some over there. Should we tell her?"[/b] Raigi said, looking rather concerned as Melly began digging. Flightstone shook her head. [b]"No, no. She said she was "checking" things or something."[/b] Flightstone said, putting the emerald back up. [b]"It's fine."[/b] She said with a smile as she looked down at Raigi, and hugged him. Raigi just nodded and wandered away from her, watching Melly. [b]"What type of dragon is she even?"[/b] He said. Howard flickered his tongue briefly in boredom. [b]"I don't know and I really don't care."[/b] He said, flopping over into the dust, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the shade of a tree. Flightstone gave an exasperated sigh. [b]"Raigi! Who cares! She helped us. Will you stop paying attention to [i]her[/i] and pay attention to [i]me[/i]??"[/b] She said, a hint of irritation in her voice, tail twitching like an angry cat. Raigi's eyes widened. [b]"What? I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything. I'm just curious, because she did almost kill a dragon and randomly wants to protect us and all she says when we ask is that she's a protector of lives."[/b] He said to Flightstone, eyes wide. Flightstone didn't look at him, backed turned towards him, but glanced and saw his wide eyes and smiled, relaxing. [b]"Okay, I admit I'm a little curious too. But maybe it'd be best if we don't bother her. She must not feel like telling about herself or who she is or where she's from..."[/b] She said. [b]"Poking noses into other dragon's business will only get your nose ripped off."[/b] Howard commented from his lounging spot, eyes still shut. Flightstone shrugged. [b]"He's right in a way."[/b] She said. Raigi sighed and sat down. Melly suddenly roared in anger, and clawed the ground furiously. She ran over to the dragons with eyes wide. [b]"I smell an enemy."[/b] She said with a growl. [b]"When was [i]It[/i] here???"[/b] The dragons looked at each other in surprise and fear, unsure what she meant. [b]"TELL ME! TELL ME NOW! IT WILL KILL AGAIN. [i]IT[/i] WILL MURDER US ALL GIVEN THE CHANCE!"[/b] She screamed like a madman. [b]"What- What are you talking about???!"[/b] Flightstone screeched. [b]"I KNOW THE [i]PRESENCE[/i] HAS BEEN HERE. I CAN SENSE [i]IT[/i]. I CAN SMELL [i]IT[/i]. I CAN SEE IT IN THE WAY YOU DO THINGS AND HOW YOU'VE PROTECTED THIS CAMP FROM [i]IT[/i]. HOW YOU HAVE A BURIED FRIEND. I KNOW IT. I KNOW IT!"[/b] Melly roared. [b]"Do-Do-Do you mean the invisible mon-monster...? I knew you fought monsters and I was going to tell you about it....."[/b] Raigi squeaked in fear. Melly swung her head around swiftly, eyes burning. [b]"Yes, yes, [i]it[/i]. The [i]it[/i] that lifts with no hands or talons, the [i]it[/i] that kills, the [i]it[/i] that can trap the mind and muscle, but not the spirit."[/b] She said, eyes wide, sounding deranged. [b]"Are... Are you saying you know this creature?"[/b] Flightstone asked, eyes wide as she shook. [b]"Yeah... Are you? You've dealt with it too?"[/b] Howard asked. [b]"That creature is my worst enemy. It is the reason I am what I am, a protector of lives. I've seen the horror of what it does."[/b] Melly said. ~*~ @zzzhorses @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye14 @IronPen @SweetToothArt [/center]
Stone Arrowhead Glittering Lacewing Berserker Albino Dasher Onyx Craylet

Day 36, 37, 38, 39, & 40

Art, coli, BATTLE STONE! (Don't worry, I flipped a coin and nothing happened) and then, coli, coli. I honestly don't enjoy doing coli so I'll do 5-10 Rounds and that will be that. Did art of Melly this time!

~*~

Sketch256153949.png

The dragons reached camp and put Frostblossom's share around and on her grave. Raigi has tears streaming down his face, and he patted the headstone sadly, but smiled at all the gems she now had. Her share.

Howard watched him and the grave with a wistful look, how different life would have been for them if she had lived... Well, they would never know.

As they went back into camp, Melly observed the area silently. She began sniffing at the walls. Flightstone was perched on a stump, looking at an emerald.

"What is she doing?" Howard asked in confusion.

"If she's trying to find food we have some over there. Should we tell her?" Raigi said, looking rather concerned as Melly began digging.

Flightstone shook her head. "No, no. She said she was "checking" things or something." Flightstone said, putting the emerald back up. "It's fine." She said with a smile as she looked down at Raigi, and hugged him.

Raigi just nodded and wandered away from her, watching Melly. "What type of dragon is she even?" He said.

Howard flickered his tongue briefly in boredom. "I don't know and I really don't care." He said, flopping over into the dust, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the shade of a tree.

Flightstone gave an exasperated sigh. "Raigi! Who cares! She helped us. Will you stop paying attention to her and pay attention to me??" She said, a hint of irritation in her voice, tail twitching like an angry cat.

Raigi's eyes widened. "What? I'm sorry! I didn't mean anything. I'm just curious, because she did almost kill a dragon and randomly wants to protect us and all she says when we ask is that she's a protector of lives." He said to Flightstone, eyes wide.

Flightstone didn't look at him, backed turned towards him, but glanced and saw his wide eyes and smiled, relaxing. "Okay, I admit I'm a little curious too. But maybe it'd be best if we don't bother her. She must not feel like telling about herself or who she is or where she's from..." She said.

"Poking noses into other dragon's business will only get your nose ripped off." Howard commented from his lounging spot, eyes still shut.

Flightstone shrugged. "He's right in a way." She said.

Raigi sighed and sat down.

Melly suddenly roared in anger, and clawed the ground furiously. She ran over to the dragons with eyes wide. "I smell an enemy." She said with a growl. "When was It here???"

The dragons looked at each other in surprise and fear, unsure what she meant.

"TELL ME! TELL ME NOW! IT WILL KILL AGAIN. IT WILL MURDER US ALL GIVEN THE CHANCE!" She screamed like a madman.

"What- What are you talking about???!" Flightstone screeched.

"I KNOW THE PRESENCE HAS BEEN HERE. I CAN SENSE IT. I CAN SMELL IT. I CAN SEE IT IN THE WAY YOU DO THINGS AND HOW YOU'VE PROTECTED THIS CAMP FROM IT. HOW YOU HAVE A BURIED FRIEND. I KNOW IT. I KNOW IT!" Melly roared.

"Do-Do-Do you mean the invisible mon-monster...? I knew you fought monsters and I was going to tell you about it....." Raigi squeaked in fear.

Melly swung her head around swiftly, eyes burning. "Yes, yes, it. The it that lifts with no hands or talons, the it that kills, the it that can trap the mind and muscle, but not the spirit." She said, eyes wide, sounding deranged.

"Are... Are you saying you know this creature?" Flightstone asked, eyes wide as she shook.

"Yeah... Are you? You've dealt with it too?" Howard asked.

"That creature is my worst enemy. It is the reason I am what I am, a protector of lives. I've seen the horror of what it does." Melly said.

~*~

@zzzhorses @Petall @Shadowflame777 @kragnes @MorningSkye14 @IronPen @SweetToothArt

█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

@Spottedleaf125
oh. oh my.
@Spottedleaf125
oh. oh my.
aNHEZYf.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.pngTn4TEAZ.png+0 FRT ~ she/they ~ INFP
Ooh, great art! :D And Melly is such an interesting character, I can't wait to see what she knows. ;o;
Ooh, great art! :D And Melly is such an interesting character, I can't wait to see what she knows. ;o;
x8z3xmt.pngFor God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16
@Spottedleaf125

Oh my goodness, that drawing is stunning!!!

And Melly, what do you know about this thing? You are obviously deeply distressed by it.

...I just want to protect her, not that she's the sort who would need it.
@Spottedleaf125

Oh my goodness, that drawing is stunning!!!

And Melly, what do you know about this thing? You are obviously deeply distressed by it.

...I just want to protect her, not that she's the sort who would need it.
b7742e507b7cf8e2cd71c4f2ffd5a17c3b9f9e2e.png 7ae5f576df9583faed137e7e0ca37146ab2a57b6.png
@Spotteeaf125

Could I be added to the pinglist? This is such an interesting story and so far my favorite character is Howard (it's mainly his personality, but I absolutely love bogsneaks)

I started my own Pinkerlocke challenge after looking at this and the dragons I'm starting with are a spiral and a nocturne (they're my babies now and I really don't want them to die XD)
@Spotteeaf125

Could I be added to the pinglist? This is such an interesting story and so far my favorite character is Howard (it's mainly his personality, but I absolutely love bogsneaks)

I started my own Pinkerlocke challenge after looking at this and the dragons I'm starting with are a spiral and a nocturne (they're my babies now and I really don't want them to die XD)
call me Myth or Sinclair, he/him
@MythicalBurrito

Sure thing! Glad you like it! c:

That's cool! Yeah, I always hope that I don't get heads when I flip a coin when I get a battle stone, every time I have it's meant certain death. ;;
@MythicalBurrito

Sure thing! Glad you like it! c:

That's cool! Yeah, I always hope that I don't get heads when I flip a coin when I get a battle stone, every time I have it's meant certain death. ;;
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

I've been reading this for a while (I subscribed when I first saw it weeks back, and then fell a bit behind over the past few weeks 'cos of school) but I'm finally caught up! Man, it's such a great story so far, there are so many interesting elements at play - I can't wait to keep reading! :D

I love Melly, like, a whole ton. And I love all of your art you post, you're so talented!

I'm starting my own pinkerlocke next week so reading other's is a lot of fun and getting my hyped for my own! :D

edit - whoops, forgot to ping :P
@Spottedleaf125
I've been reading this for a while (I subscribed when I first saw it weeks back, and then fell a bit behind over the past few weeks 'cos of school) but I'm finally caught up! Man, it's such a great story so far, there are so many interesting elements at play - I can't wait to keep reading! :D

I love Melly, like, a whole ton. And I love all of your art you post, you're so talented!

I'm starting my own pinkerlocke next week so reading other's is a lot of fun and getting my hyped for my own! :D

edit - whoops, forgot to ping :P
@Spottedleaf125
1u3H6jas.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29