Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | {LORE} •The Three Clans•
[center] [quote]A Place where,Over Time, I'll write out my Clan's lore.[/quote] [img]http://i.imgur.com/cTkH7BW.png[/img] [color=#61CB28]Clan Madala[/color] Madala, Meaning Bear. The Camp Is located between The Gladeveins and The Shrieking Wilds. They are a very welcoming campsite, never fearing to be out in the open due to their Allegiance with the neighboring clans. Here you will find many shops,schools and elder dragons with many talents. The Clan is run and founded by Clarity, and her lover Vanitas. •Clan Wooly Bears• A smaller Clan within Clan Madala made up of three of Clarity's children. They formed an alliance one day for fun. [img]http://i.imgur.com/yaG2sht.png[/img] ShadowClasp Training Grounds Located in a Chasm near the Wispwillow Grove. They Train dragons from all over the Tangled Woods. The Generals have formed an Alliance with [color=#61CB28]Camp Madala[/color] through the trading of various wares. They send warriors to protect their neighboring clans, as long as they maintain a normal income of goods. They are very strict otherwise, and many dragons are warned not to mess with them, despite the alliance. [img]http://i.imgur.com/Fqm8VW6.png[/img] [color=#F99434]Clan Willowing[/color] Located under the ridge near The Beacon of the Radiant Eye, On the beach and in the nearby caves. You can find Libraries in the caves and Lil' Orphans running around collecting seashells on the beach. They are the sole provider of books, jewelry and magic potions. Many dragons that want to practice magic are located here. They are a peaceful dragon, ending most rivalries by offering their services. [quote]Clan Currency: [i] Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.[/i] Clan Links: [b]{Will add once i make the threads}[/b] Adopt An Orphan (Gen 1 Sales) Support our clan ! (Shops with clan currency acting as gems/t) [/quote] Want to become an Ally/Enemy Clan? Link me your Lore Page or tell me about your lore and we can talk it out ! [/center]
Quote:
A Place where,Over Time, I'll write out my Clan's lore.

cTkH7BW.png
Clan Madala

Madala, Meaning Bear.
The Camp Is located between The Gladeveins and The Shrieking Wilds. They are a very welcoming campsite, never fearing to be out in the open due to their Allegiance with the neighboring clans. Here you will find many shops,schools and elder dragons with many talents.
The Clan is run and founded by Clarity, and her lover Vanitas.

•Clan Wooly Bears•
A smaller Clan within Clan Madala made up of three of Clarity's children.
They formed an alliance one day for fun.

yaG2sht.png
ShadowClasp Training Grounds

Located in a Chasm near the Wispwillow Grove. They Train dragons from all over the Tangled Woods. The Generals have formed an Alliance with Camp Madala through the trading of various wares. They send warriors to protect their neighboring clans, as long as they maintain a normal income of goods. They are very strict otherwise, and many dragons are warned not to mess with them, despite the alliance.

Fqm8VW6.png
Clan Willowing

Located under the ridge near The Beacon of the Radiant Eye, On the beach and in the nearby caves. You can find Libraries in the caves and Lil' Orphans running around collecting seashells on the beach. They are the sole provider of books, jewelry and magic potions. Many dragons that want to practice magic are located here. They are a peaceful dragon, ending most rivalries by offering their services.

Quote:
Clan Currency:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Clan Links: {Will add once i make the threads}

Adopt An Orphan (Gen 1 Sales)
Support our clan ! (Shops with clan currency acting as gems/t)

Want to become an Ally/Enemy Clan?
Link me your Lore Page or tell me about your lore and we can talk it out !

Buying/Trading for eggs. ♥ PM me
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved