Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Voice acting practice
Okay, so I would like to have some voice acting practice but, I can't motivate myself to practice voice acting. SinceI have a lack of character speech ranges

So, I was wondering if you guys wanted some voice acting done for a character or something so that I can practice on my voice range. ^)w(^ I am a girl so I have a more girl voice, but I still want to try to voice boys. So don't be afraid to ask if I can try to do young boys.

Okay, so before the application I am going to most them is self explanatory but I'm going to tell them anyway,

Name- The name of a character so I know what to name the video

Age- So I know the age range I'm voicing

Gender- So I know what gender the role I am voicing

Voice type- is to let me know character how high or low is voice is and if they have a timid voice like Kristofferson from fantastic mister fox, an excited voice Like pinkiepie from MLPFIM or a lower version, or a scraggly voice like a elder scroll argonian or a lips ect, You get the idea. (Hopefully)

Lines- The lines you want me to say in the voice of the character.

Other: For random funfacts or something you just want to put out there for a character

----
Form

Name:
Voice type:
Lines:
Other:

---

If you have any question just ask. :3
-I might put the recorded voices on my Youtube. :3-
Okay, so I would like to have some voice acting practice but, I can't motivate myself to practice voice acting. SinceI have a lack of character speech ranges

So, I was wondering if you guys wanted some voice acting done for a character or something so that I can practice on my voice range. ^)w(^ I am a girl so I have a more girl voice, but I still want to try to voice boys. So don't be afraid to ask if I can try to do young boys.

Okay, so before the application I am going to most them is self explanatory but I'm going to tell them anyway,

Name- The name of a character so I know what to name the video

Age- So I know the age range I'm voicing

Gender- So I know what gender the role I am voicing

Voice type- is to let me know character how high or low is voice is and if they have a timid voice like Kristofferson from fantastic mister fox, an excited voice Like pinkiepie from MLPFIM or a lower version, or a scraggly voice like a elder scroll argonian or a lips ect, You get the idea. (Hopefully)

Lines- The lines you want me to say in the voice of the character.

Other: For random funfacts or something you just want to put out there for a character

----
Form

Name:
Voice type:
Lines:
Other:

---

If you have any question just ask. :3
-I might put the recorded voices on my Youtube. :3-
If you guys want me to reply, ping me.
@Jadedragonii

Animation requests
Name: Sage
Voice type: happy
Lines: Hello, my name is Sage. What's your name?
Other: feel free to make more lines! I couldn't think of any more...
Name: Sage
Voice type: happy
Lines: Hello, my name is Sage. What's your name?
Other: feel free to make more lines! I couldn't think of any more...
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@jadedragonii see post above
@jadedragonii see post above
Piers || He/It/Pup || 20
@jadedragonii

Name: Zymena
Voice type: Very sassy and disgusted?!
Lines: Do you honestly believe I could ever love you again? Ha don't make me laugh, you don't know anything about loving someone other than yourself. Forgive you? I don't know how many times I've heard you with that same old line.
Other: I'd like to think this is a regular occurrence between my dragons Zymena and Vartan who are somewhat in a relationship but not really because they just can't get along but still find themselves drawn to each other.
@jadedragonii

Name: Zymena
Voice type: Very sassy and disgusted?!
Lines: Do you honestly believe I could ever love you again? Ha don't make me laugh, you don't know anything about loving someone other than yourself. Forgive you? I don't know how many times I've heard you with that same old line.
Other: I'd like to think this is a regular occurrence between my dragons Zymena and Vartan who are somewhat in a relationship but not really because they just can't get along but still find themselves drawn to each other.
Sorry it took so long to do them. *~* ; I hope they are okay.

Here is a link the

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ftdw2JVjVU

@IceOtter I did add a few lines, so I hope you like them.

Sage starts at Time 0:07

@SmolPeridot I don't think I nailed the 'sassy' and 'disgusted' voice very well. I tried my best up to my experience, so hopefully you don't mind it to much.

Zymena starts at time 38
Sorry it took so long to do them. *~* ; I hope they are okay.

Here is a link the

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ftdw2JVjVU

@IceOtter I did add a few lines, so I hope you like them.

Sage starts at Time 0:07

@SmolPeridot I don't think I nailed the 'sassy' and 'disgusted' voice very well. I tried my best up to my experience, so hopefully you don't mind it to much.

Zymena starts at time 38
If you guys want me to reply, ping me.
@Jadedragonii

Animation requests
@JadeDragonii It's quite alright, I love her voice regardless and I think you did a great job :3
@JadeDragonii It's quite alright, I love her voice regardless and I think you did a great job :3