Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [IC] Subspecies: Sky Tetras
Hiya! I'm sure you're curious what this is all about. Meet my WIP subspecies, Sky tetras. I'd love feedback and suggestions.

I'm planning on having 2 variations, Standard and Black.

I'd love thoughts as I've never done this before, thanks!

Also please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this type of thing!
Hiya! I'm sure you're curious what this is all about. Meet my WIP subspecies, Sky tetras. I'd love feedback and suggestions.

I'm planning on having 2 variations, Standard and Black.

I'd love thoughts as I've never done this before, thanks!

Also please let me know if this is the wrong place to post this type of thing!
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe
She/Her || +2 FR Time || Wind || Lore Lair || #144517

Perpetually busy insomiac in love with D&D, ARPGs & Dragons
Screaming over there is my constant mood, Helios
[center][b][u]Overall Lore[/u][/b] Sky Tetras are a very lively and social group of dragons that prefer to live in either the sea of a thousand currents or the windswept plateau. They can be seen hanging in the air, almost as if there's a string holding them up with no effort at all in their flight. If one is spotted, others are not far behind as these creatures are highly social and have to continually be around others as they get lonely easily. It is not known why. The children of the wind and the children of the water are distinct in this subspecies. Dragons born in the windswept plateau love the sky and will spend endless hours soaring in it with the rest of their clan. They tend to be extremely optimistic and fun loving. They are graceful gliders but if frightened they are amazingly quick. The clans that reside in the wind territory never stay still and so they are extremely hard to track. The clans that reside in the water flight tend to be reserved and quiet. Their swimming is above average and like their sky-bound counterparts they are graceful in the water and quick if they need to be. These clans prefer peace as they prefer flight over fight as they tend to be on the smaller end size wise. With that being said due to their numbers they are a formidable foe against a common enemy. They are kind to others, yet are weary of dragons not of their kind. If one manages to find a mixed clan they will adapt to the new lifestyle but it's not uncommon for them to agree with everything said to avoid confrontation. [b][u]Preferred Familiars[/u][/b] [item=Rainbow Sprite][item=][item=Hippocampus][item=Clown Hippocampus][item=Almandine Sturgeon][item=Amber Gulper][item=Seaweed Scavenger][item=Autumn Sea Dragon][item=Glamortail Hopper][item=Bellus Glamortail][item=Protobeast][item=Painted Protobeast] [b][u]Preferred Foods[/u][/b] [b][u]Preferred Apparel[/u][/b] [b][u]Preferred Trinkets[/u][/b][/center]
Overall Lore
Sky Tetras are a very lively and social group of dragons that prefer to live in either the sea of a thousand currents or the windswept plateau. They can be seen hanging in the air, almost as if there's a string holding them up with no effort at all in their flight. If one is spotted, others are not far behind as these creatures are highly social and have to continually be around others as they get lonely easily. It is not known why.

The children of the wind and the children of the water are distinct in this subspecies. Dragons born in the windswept plateau love the sky and will spend endless hours soaring in it with the rest of their clan. They tend to be extremely optimistic and fun loving. They are graceful gliders but if frightened they are amazingly quick. The clans that reside in the wind territory never stay still and so they are extremely hard to track.

The clans that reside in the water flight tend to be reserved and quiet. Their swimming is above average and like their sky-bound counterparts they are graceful in the water and quick if they need to be.

These clans prefer peace as they prefer flight over fight as they tend to be on the smaller end size wise. With that being said due to their numbers they are a formidable foe against a common enemy. They are kind to others, yet are weary of dragons not of their kind. If one manages to find a mixed clan they will adapt to the new lifestyle but it's not uncommon for them to agree with everything said to avoid confrontation.

Preferred Familiars
Rainbow Sprite Hippocampus Clown Hippocampus Almandine Sturgeon Amber Gulper Seaweed Scavenger Autumn Sea Dragon Protobeast Painted Protobeast

Preferred Foods

Preferred Apparel

Preferred Trinkets
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe

[center][b][u]Standard Sky Tetras[/u][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/EVE6eOH.jpg[/img] [b][u]Lore[/u][/b] [b][u]Requirements[/u][/b][/center] Breed: Skydancer Flight: Wind/Water Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Contour Primary: Maize-Platinum Secondary: Tomato-Carmine Tertiary: Azure-Aqua
Standard Sky Tetras
EVE6eOH.jpg

Lore

Requirements
Breed: Skydancer
Flight: Wind/Water
Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Contour
Primary: Maize-Platinum
Secondary: Tomato-Carmine
Tertiary: Azure-Aqua
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe

[center][b][u]Black Sky Tetras[/u][/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/SGjFDJh.jpg[/img] [b][u]Lore[/u][/b] [b][u]Requirements[/u][/b][/center] Breed: Skydancer Flight: Wind/Water Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Contour Primary: Maize-Platinum Secondary: Ice OR Splash-Stonewash Tertiary: Obsidian-Black
Black Sky Tetras
SGjFDJh.jpg

Lore

Requirements
Breed: Skydancer
Flight: Wind/Water
Genes: Iridescent/Shimmer/Contour
Primary: Maize-Platinum
Secondary: Ice OR Splash-Stonewash
Tertiary: Obsidian-Black
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe

[center][u][b]Current Project Dragons[/b][/u] [b][u]Standard Sky Tetras[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23015930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/230160/23015930.png[/img] [/url] [b][u]Black Sky Tetras[/u][/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23214658] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/232147/23214658.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Current Project Dragons

Standard Sky Tetras

23015930.png

Black Sky Tetras

23214658.png
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe

Pinglists and Such
Pinglists and Such
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe

Bump
Bump
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe

Bump
Bump
VE5UCDSz7jPciSXi.gif ||
||
||
||
Clan Helianthe

@Helianthe
Pretty. Though Dragon Share may be the better place to put this.
@Helianthe
Pretty. Though Dragon Share may be the better place to put this.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631