Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 330 331
@Abzu

The first bonus is always the color (honey in this case).
@Abzu

The first bonus is always the color (honey in this case).
In the new Night of the Nocturne encyclopedia page, is says under Event Details "It is possible possible to attain Nocturne Dragons in the following ways:"
Is "possible" supposed to be there twice?
and then lower on the page, the last item in the Trickery Trinkets, just after Leporidae Guise, has no information
In the new Night of the Nocturne encyclopedia page, is says under Event Details "It is possible possible to attain Nocturne Dragons in the following ways:"
Is "possible" supposed to be there twice?
and then lower on the page, the last item in the Trickery Trinkets, just after Leporidae Guise, has no information
fhJcysU.png
[quote]From the veiled brambles and branches of the Tangled Wood, the elusive Nocturnes [b]are begin[/b] to spread across the realm. These oft-hidden dragons are leaving the comfort of their dreary habitats and traversing Sornieth under the cover of darkness. On this, the shortest day of the year, Nocturne dragons rule the skies.[/quote] It should be "are beginning"!
Quote:
From the veiled brambles and branches of the Tangled Wood, the elusive Nocturnes are begin to spread across the realm. These oft-hidden dragons are leaving the comfort of their dreary habitats and traversing Sornieth under the cover of darkness. On this, the shortest day of the year, Nocturne dragons rule the skies.

It should be "are beginning"!

art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
[item=guard] [quote=Guard][i] ...taking damage in their stead. [/i][/quote] Shouldn't it be "taking their damage instead"?
Guard
Guard wrote:
...taking damage in their stead.

Shouldn't it be "taking their damage instead"?
CLVpsxr.gif
@IzzyWizzy "in their stead" is correct. it's just a more formal way of saying it
@IzzyWizzy "in their stead" is correct. it's just a more formal way of saying it
fzww6al.png
The "Spellbinding Apparel" section of the Night of the Nocturne encyclopedia entry says "amd vostas" instead of "and vistas".
The "Spellbinding Apparel" section of the Night of the Nocturne encyclopedia entry says "amd vostas" instead of "and vistas".
The Night of the Nocturne encyclopedia entry, under the "Spellbinding Apparel" header: [quote]The dragons don't want to let [color=red]nocturnes[/color] have all the fun - magical new apparel [color=red]amd vostas[/color] to bewitch and enchant is available for the duration of the holiday, at the end of which it will cycle [color=red]out.Marketplace[/color] Treasures: For the duration of the Night of the Nocturne holiday, these items are available in the treasure marketplace individually and as a treasure bundle![/quote] - "nocturne" should be capitalized - should be "a[b]n[/b]d v[b]i[/b]stas" - there should probably be a paragraph break between "out." and "Marketplace" There is also a right square bracket hanging out at the end of the "Tricky Trinkets" section, after the Conjurer's Staff image. At the veeeeery end of the entry is an extraneous hourglass vista image, as well. As a final note, though idk if it's a typo? The bears are listed in the section of items obtained from the chests - weren't they to be retired after last year? Or was that changed?
The Night of the Nocturne encyclopedia entry, under the "Spellbinding Apparel" header:
Quote:
The dragons don't want to let nocturnes have all the fun - magical new apparel amd vostas to bewitch and enchant is available for the duration of the holiday, at the end of which it will cycle out.Marketplace Treasures: For the duration of the Night of the Nocturne holiday, these items are available in the treasure marketplace individually and as a treasure bundle!

- "nocturne" should be capitalized
- should be "and vistas"
- there should probably be a paragraph break between "out." and "Marketplace"

There is also a right square bracket hanging out at the end of the "Tricky Trinkets" section, after the Conjurer's Staff image.

At the veeeeery end of the entry is an extraneous hourglass vista image, as well.

As a final note, though idk if it's a typo? The bears are listed in the section of items obtained from the chests - weren't they to be retired after last year? Or was that changed?
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
the lucky sage apparel set says it contains golden sage apparel in it's description! [item=the lucky sage]
the lucky sage apparel set says it contains golden sage apparel in it's description!

The Lucky Sage
art shop|he/it/they
QhNru0g.png
When checking the Skins Discussion thread to see when RoR would start, my friend and I noticed... [quote=Undel][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/213035485440770048/368932523448991746/unknown.png[/img][/quote] This typo is present in both [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2290068#post_2290068]Skins Discussion[/url] (where I found it) and the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2290067#post_2290067]Skin Submissions[/url]!
When checking the Skins Discussion thread to see when RoR would start, my friend and I noticed...
Undel wrote:
unknown.png

This typo is present in both Skins Discussion (where I found it) and the Skin Submissions!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
On the Night of the Nocturne encyclopedia page, under Tricky Trinkets and "Strange chests can contain a variety of unique items" list, after the very last item(Conjurer's Staff) and before the Twilight Brews section
there is a "["
On the Night of the Nocturne encyclopedia page, under Tricky Trinkets and "Strange chests can contain a variety of unique items" list, after the very last item(Conjurer's Staff) and before the Twilight Brews section
there is a "["
fhJcysU.png
1 2 ... 119 120 121 122 123 ... 330 331