Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [RESOLVED]Unable to make crossroads
RESOLVED
Thanks all :)

Hello
Im trying to make one way delivery post with dragon Ahu to xxy for xxy forum. I can open it, add dragon, when i click on send delivery and yes, it does nothing. I tried two way. Its same.
I twice rechecked the name im sending it to.
I never had this problem before.

Edit: It will not send.
Im on mobile. (Maybe thats partially the problem?)

EDIT II: It kind of resolved itself. I was able to make one way delivery now, after i woke up.
Nothing changed so i really dont have a clue why it wasnt possible 8 hrs ago.

Thanks @SeaCrest for help&advice :)
RESOLVED
Thanks all :)

Hello
Im trying to make one way delivery post with dragon Ahu to xxy for xxy forum. I can open it, add dragon, when i click on send delivery and yes, it does nothing. I tried two way. Its same.
I twice rechecked the name im sending it to.
I never had this problem before.

Edit: It will not send.
Im on mobile. (Maybe thats partially the problem?)

EDIT II: It kind of resolved itself. I was able to make one way delivery now, after i woke up.
Nothing changed so i really dont have a clue why it wasnt possible 8 hrs ago.

Thanks @SeaCrest for help&advice :)
v4qR3nw.png tumblr_inline_naxjlrHYbk1qg78ij.png
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
tumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.png v4qR3nw.png
@Eaen

The other user needs to accept the trade. Or do you mean that the trade won't actually send?
@Eaen

The other user needs to accept the trade. Or do you mean that the trade won't actually send?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest
It will not send :(
@SeaCrest
It will not send :(
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
@eaen

Does it give you a warning/error message, or can you not press the send button at all? Do they have enough lair space? The more detail you can give about what is happening, the better people can help you.
@eaen

Does it give you a warning/error message, or can you not press the send button at all? Do they have enough lair space? The more detail you can give about what is happening, the better people can help you.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Sure, im happy to answer.
Its not giving any error message. When i click on "yes" it stays on the same website as if i clicked on "no". (I really do click on "yes" though.)
Im not sure if full lair would stop one way trade and opening ofr two way trade also. (I cant even start two way trade)

Dragon doesnt have familiar.
@SeaCrest

Sure, im happy to answer.
Its not giving any error message. When i click on "yes" it stays on the same website as if i clicked on "no". (I really do click on "yes" though.)
Im not sure if full lair would stop one way trade and opening ofr two way trade also. (I cant even start two way trade)

Dragon doesnt have familiar.
Eaen
She | Her
+9h
@Eaen

Close vpn if you run it. try other browsers. log out and log in. try to clear your cache C:

edit: oh you fixed it before
@Eaen

Close vpn if you run it. try other browsers. log out and log in. try to clear your cache C:

edit: oh you fixed it before
He/They
@BayoDino

Thanks the problem kind of resolved itself... well by itself :D
But i will definitely try it if it occurs again.
@BayoDino

Thanks the problem kind of resolved itself... well by itself :D
But i will definitely try it if it occurs again.
Eaen
She | Her
+9h