Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Number of dragons showing incorrectly
In my lair, last tab (sales/fodder) displays the number of dragons incorrectly. Currently there are only two dragons in there and shows up as if there were three dragons.
In my lair, last tab (sales/fodder) displays the number of dragons incorrectly. Currently there are only two dragons in there and shows up as if there were three dragons.
gxI7g1F.png
Hi @Shihana

It looks like Gavinia got stuck in limbo while moving into your hibernal den. That's why she is missing both in your den and lair.

I see that you have den space available, so I can fix this for you. Which hibernal den tab would you like for be to move her to? Please provide the den tab URL.
Hi @Shihana

It looks like Gavinia got stuck in limbo while moving into your hibernal den. That's why she is missing both in your den and lair.

I see that you have den space available, so I can fix this for you. Which hibernal den tab would you like for be to move her to? Please provide the den tab URL.
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora Thank you for the answer. I would appreciate if she was moved to the lair tab.
@Kaepora Thank you for the answer. I would appreciate if she was moved to the lair tab.
gxI7g1F.png
@Shihana - Should be fixed now!

This is the first time I've seen a dragon get lost on its way to the den. Please let me know if it happens again!
@Shihana - Should be fixed now!

This is the first time I've seen a dragon get lost on its way to the den. Please let me know if it happens again!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
@Kaepora it is. Thank you! I will try to pay more attention so I can figure out when and how it happens so I can provide as much information as possible
@Kaepora it is. Thank you! I will try to pay more attention so I can figure out when and how it happens so I can provide as much information as possible
gxI7g1F.png