Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH Error
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="LunaSea" date=2018-02-08 04:56:42] I thought it was the Universe telling me I did not need any new dragons! :P [/quote] This is the best answer I’ve seen yet! xD I was gonna say, I’m using Firefox mobile browser, but after reading through some of the later comments, I see the techy people are already on it. Thankyou techy people! \(^_^)/
LunaSea wrote on 2018-02-08:
I thought it was the Universe telling me I did not need any new dragons! :P

This is the best answer I’ve seen yet! xD I was gonna say, I’m using Firefox mobile browser, but after reading through some of the later comments, I see the techy people are already on it. Thankyou techy people! \(^_^)/
6wR17En.png
The AH was working and now it is not again. Sorry I missed your post about you dealing with it and taking the AH down. Thanks for keeping us updated even if we don't always check earlier posts. Keep up the Great Work!!!
The AH was working and now it is not again. Sorry I missed your post about you dealing with it and taking the AH down. Thanks for keeping us updated even if we don't always check earlier posts. Keep up the Great Work!!!
UbXQ54R.jpg
Sorry everyone! We got the AH up briefly, but after bringing up some other services we have discovered we need to improve our server capacity to keep everything running smoothly. I apologize for the continued interruption, thank you for your patience in the mean time!
Sorry everyone! We got the AH up briefly, but after bringing up some other services we have discovered we need to improve our server capacity to keep everything running smoothly. I apologize for the continued interruption, thank you for your patience in the mean time!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Safari (on iPad Air) is doing the same thing at the moment. Guess I’ll need to sell my extra dergs another day.
Safari (on iPad Air) is doing the same thing at the moment. Guess I’ll need to sell my extra dergs another day.
Vniov4Q_d.jpg zdfOwv8.png2YFg8Im.png
I had that problem too, I was looking into a radioactive dragon if that helps
I had that problem too, I was looking into a radioactive dragon if that helps
[quote name="Mutron" date=2018-02-08 08:59:23] [Size=3]Hello all, Just to provide an update -- our search backend experienced a partial failure and was under too much load to do the things it needs to do to recover. We have temporarily disabled AH search and forum search to relieve that load and allow it to recover at maximum speed, after which we can re-enable these features. I apologize for the interruption, we are trying to get everything back online as fast as we can![/size] [/quote] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/a52NKX4.gif[/IMG]
Mutron wrote on 2018-02-08:
Hello all,

Just to provide an update -- our search backend experienced a partial failure and was under too much load to do the things it needs to do to recover. We have temporarily disabled AH search and forum search to relieve that load and allow it to recover at maximum speed, after which we can re-enable these features. I apologize for the interruption, we are trying to get everything back online as fast as we can!

a52NKX4.gif
jWAyGvS.jpg
Save Sornieth's Birds
rsz-612abf105149ce0d4a915a64bc527a9d.pngdNi7kr2.jpg 34e440a48f4368b81567270219f7e54142d18a63_128.gif
same
same
[quote name="Princesco" date=2018-02-08 04:57:21] Same problem here on Chrome D: [/quote] Was just thinking 'time to browse skins' but then AH nopes me. It's trying to help lmao
Princesco wrote on 2018-02-08:
Same problem here on Chrome D:

Was just thinking 'time to browse skins' but then AH nopes me. It's trying to help lmao
XOxv5KE.png
RIP My need for more dragons and items
RIP My need for more dragons and items
ezgif-5-8fc0916b79.gif
I love that gif. Makes up for EVERYTHING. XD
I love that gif. Makes up for EVERYTHING. XD
Idaz8GD.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9