Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Hoard problems
Every time I go in my hoard and try to go in on of the the other categories besides food it will just blink and load back to the food page. Please help.
Every time I go in my hoard and try to go in on of the the other categories besides food it will just blink and load back to the food page. Please help.
Hello, @AceWolf! Do you by any chance use the Tumblr add-on "Archive Poster"? Several players have reported issues like this today, and it turns out this add-on was interfering with Flight Rising. If you have it installed, try disabling it. ^^
Hello, @AceWolf! Do you by any chance use the Tumblr add-on "Archive Poster"? Several players have reported issues like this today, and it turns out this add-on was interfering with Flight Rising. If you have it installed, try disabling it. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png