Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum Bleeding damage bug
I am unsure if it is just me, but I know that EVERY single time an opponent dies from bleeding damage used from slash the opponent isn't cleared from the turn list even though the picture is not there and they went through the whole death animation. Because they are still in the turn list but not in the game they cant attack so the battle gets stuck while we(my dragons and I) wait for the missing enemy to attack. But since there isn't anyone there, we are stuck in constant waiting and then I have to leave the battle because it gets stuck there.

It's happened to me about three times now, and at first I waited a long time (about 15 minutes) for the turn counter to fix itself. The next time it happened I waited for less time and then this last time it happened I just came here after about five minutes of waiting.

Like I said, I don't know if it's just my computer freaking out or what, but....*shrugs* It might be worth looking into if others are having this same issue.
I am unsure if it is just me, but I know that EVERY single time an opponent dies from bleeding damage used from slash the opponent isn't cleared from the turn list even though the picture is not there and they went through the whole death animation. Because they are still in the turn list but not in the game they cant attack so the battle gets stuck while we(my dragons and I) wait for the missing enemy to attack. But since there isn't anyone there, we are stuck in constant waiting and then I have to leave the battle because it gets stuck there.

It's happened to me about three times now, and at first I waited a long time (about 15 minutes) for the turn counter to fix itself. The next time it happened I waited for less time and then this last time it happened I just came here after about five minutes of waiting.

Like I said, I don't know if it's just my computer freaking out or what, but....*shrugs* It might be worth looking into if others are having this same issue.
Adding your info to this thread. Thanks for the report :)
Adding your info to this thread. Thanks for the report :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif