Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Lelestir 460k.
@Lelestir 460k.
@Lelestir 500k
@Lelestir 500k
6klg2iF.png
@Lion noted
@nicholas you have been outbid
@Capricalico @Wrathion @Saryina @banana @Rez current bid is 500k

Thanks guys - at first I really thought there's nobody who wants him. ^.^°
@Lion noted
@nicholas you have been outbid
@Capricalico @Wrathion @Saryina @banana @Rez current bid is 500k

Thanks guys - at first I really thought there's nobody who wants him. ^.^°
you're joking! he'd be the perfect little man for my imperial ;w; saw him on the AH and fell in love, lmao. (this is not to be interpreted as begging a'ight i'm not that lame)
you're joking! he'd be the perfect little man for my imperial ;w; saw him on the AH and fell in love, lmao. (this is not to be interpreted as begging a'ight i'm not that lame)
6klg2iF.png
@Lion I know what you mean - I also fell in love with a cute wildclaw lady just recently :>
(and now I'm nearly broke xD)
@Lion I know what you mean - I also fell in love with a cute wildclaw lady just recently :>
(and now I'm nearly broke xD)
@Lelestir God, I know the feeling. That Seraph Gene nearly sent me to the poor house a couple days back! I couldn't stop buying the things ;w;
@Lelestir God, I know the feeling. That Seraph Gene nearly sent me to the poor house a couple days back! I couldn't stop buying the things ;w;
6klg2iF.png
@Lelestir paying at once would be much easier for us to split, so I think we should stick with that. ;) *bump*
@Lelestir paying at once would be much easier for us to split, so I think we should stick with that. ;) *bump*
ice_banner.png
[quote name="klewyx" date="2013-07-09 23:52:37" url="main.php?p=mb&board=baz&page=3&id=374561#408996"]@Lelestir paying at once would be much easier for us to split, so I think we should stick with that. ;) *bump*[/quote] @Saryina sorry, no payment plans ^^

@Saryina sorry, no payment plans ^^
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
*bump*
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8