Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Spiral Shop
1 2 3 4
This is my Spiral Shop!
Have you ever heard that there were cheap prices at a shop,but when you go to the shop,you see the prices and they're expensive?Well,no need to worry about that here!I sell my Spirals for fair prices!
Dragon Prices
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2674466
Credit to this guide!
If a dragon is for sale,I will post it,and you look at the description.That will say the price of the dragon.
Notices
To keep room,I will keep my Spirals in the Hibernal Den until I have enough money to buy another tab when I run out of room.That means they will not be able to go in the Hibernal Den for a little bit.If you run out of room,and you want me to reserve you a dragon,you are welcome to ask me!It will come with a little extra fee,though.I will also ping you when I am ready to trade.
Selling Dragons
You may sell dragons and I would buy them at the price you would buy them
(ex,sell primal=10k profit)
I can currently only afford to buy one Primal,so far,sorry.
This is my Spiral Shop!
Have you ever heard that there were cheap prices at a shop,but when you go to the shop,you see the prices and they're expensive?Well,no need to worry about that here!I sell my Spirals for fair prices!
Dragon Prices
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2674466
Credit to this guide!
If a dragon is for sale,I will post it,and you look at the description.That will say the price of the dragon.
Notices
To keep room,I will keep my Spirals in the Hibernal Den until I have enough money to buy another tab when I run out of room.That means they will not be able to go in the Hibernal Den for a little bit.If you run out of room,and you want me to reserve you a dragon,you are welcome to ask me!It will come with a little extra fee,though.I will also ping you when I am ready to trade.
Selling Dragons
You may sell dragons and I would buy them at the price you would buy them
(ex,sell primal=10k profit)
I can currently only afford to buy one Primal,so far,sorry.
Most of the dragons I will be selling will most likely be from pairs (if my friend allows it, I may be able to put other hatchlings from my pairs here.) I have few Spiral pairs so there may be a long wait for different spirals I hatch. [I]I am subscribed to the thread, but be sure to ping me, in case I miss it.[/i] ------------ [Center][size=7][U][b]Shadows[/b][/u][/size] ------------ ---------- [Size=4][u][b]Eye type: Common[/b][/u] ---------- ---------- --------- [Size=4] [u][b]Eye type: Uncommon[/b][/u] -------- -------- ------- [Size=4] [u][b]Eye type: Rare[/b][/u] --------- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54585993] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/545860/54585993_350.png[/img] [/url] ----------- --------- [Size=4] [u][b]Eye type: Unusual[/b][/u] None at the moment ----------- --------- [Size=4] [u][b]Eye type: Primal[/b][/u] None at the moment -------- ---------- [Size=4] [u][b]Eye type: Faceted[/b][/u] None at the moment -------- ------- [Size=4] [u][b]Eye type: Multi-gaze[/b][/u] None at the moment -------- [/size] [Size=2]please don't buy them to exalt them! But I can't stop ya.
Most of the dragons I will be selling will most likely be from pairs (if my friend allows it, I may be able to put other hatchlings from my pairs here.)
I have few Spiral pairs so there may be a long wait for different spirals I hatch.
I am subscribed to the thread, but be sure to ping me, in case I miss it.

Shadows

Eye type: Common

Eye type: Uncommon

Eye type: Rare

54585993_350.png

Eye type: Unusual

None at the moment

Eye type: Primal

None at the moment

Eye type: Faceted

None at the moment

Eye type: Multi-gaze

None at the moment

please don't buy them to exalt them! But I can't stop ya.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
I will be accepting the rare right now.Until I expand my lair,I cannot get all of them.
I will be accepting the rare right now.Until I expand my lair,I cannot get all of them.
Its fine. I can probs keep em till ya are ready
Its fine. I can probs keep em till ya are ready
Great!
Great!
@ShadowDragon2008

Is the Gloom/Antique/Gloom Primal girl 10kt? Because she would be perfect for my lair.
@ShadowDragon2008

Is the Gloom/Antique/Gloom Primal girl 10kt? Because she would be perfect for my lair.
pcXMLqN.png
Yes,she is.Thank you for asking.I will send the dragon over,please pay.
Yes,she is.Thank you for asking.I will send the dragon over,please pay.
Smol boopth
Smol boopth
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2 3 4