Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | • • 5 /6 /7 Digit • •
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14

@JD1620
Glad to hear people still love these oldies ^^ Oh and do you want to buy the accents with them? :)

@JD1620
Glad to hear people still love these oldies ^^ Oh and do you want to buy the accents with them? :)
IMG-2180.png -—--tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio8_100.png —- -» Accents
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
Thank you, but no. I have so many accents already..I do dress up a lot.
Thank you, but no. I have so many accents already..I do dress up a lot.
BkIPCfy.jpg
@Narif

How much would you like for Rajah? I'm also very interested in Mercy, if you don't already have a buyer.
@Narif

How much would you like for Rajah? I'm also very interested in Mercy, if you don't already have a buyer.
ice_shield2_by_starkindlerstudio-dajun8r.png

@Whitefoxtails
How about 200g for Rajah and I also bought Mercy for 200g and added her genes so how about 400g? :)

Oh and do you want the accents aswell?

@Whitefoxtails
How about 200g for Rajah and I also bought Mercy for 200g and added her genes so how about 400g? :)

Oh and do you want the accents aswell?
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@Narif How much for Panthero? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6411715] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/64118/6411715_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Narif How much for Panthero?

6411715_350.png
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@Narif

Agh, I can't afford both. I'd like to just buy Mercy, sorry! How much would her accent cost to buy with her?
@Narif

Agh, I can't afford both. I'd like to just buy Mercy, sorry! How much would her accent cost to buy with her?
@narif
Hey! How much for Hecate? She's lovely.
@narif
Hey! How much for Hecate? She's lovely.
XsyYMAb.png

@Whitefoxtails
No problem ^^
The accent is probably out of your price range....It's a retired one and I sold the male version of it for 2kg....
If you only want Mercy I will send a PA in a minute ^^

@gbot13
Lovely choice! He once was my clan leader! The foxes in my sig are inspired after him! I know it's not his actual worth but for me he is priceless. I would only sell him for 500g....and do you want his accent as well? It fits him just to perfectly!

@Peony
how about 25g? Do you want her accent aswell? :)

@Whitefoxtails
No problem ^^
The accent is probably out of your price range....It's a retired one and I sold the male version of it for 2kg....
If you only want Mercy I will send a PA in a minute ^^

@gbot13
Lovely choice! He once was my clan leader! The foxes in my sig are inspired after him! I know it's not his actual worth but for me he is priceless. I would only sell him for 500g....and do you want his accent as well? It fits him just to perfectly!

@Peony
how about 25g? Do you want her accent aswell? :)
—- -» Dragons
—- --» Art
@narif
25 is good! And if love to but I almost certainly can't afford it. ( I have spending problems lol)
@narif
25 is good! And if love to but I almost certainly can't afford it. ( I have spending problems lol)
XsyYMAb.png
@Narif

Yeah, it's a gorgeous accent. Alas, I'll just take Mercy. She's a beautiful dragon!
@Narif

Yeah, it's a gorgeous accent. Alas, I'll just take Mercy. She's a beautiful dragon!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14