Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Tiger's Anniversary G1 Sales!
1 2 3 4 5 6
The Almost Great Gen1 Sales!!

Hello people! I recently did a mass hatch of 302 egg for my 3rd anniversary on FR!
It was a bit of a mess, mostly because trying to find a space was harder than I thought BUT I had a lot of amazing people to help me with the organization!
And with this I want to express my deep gratitude to all of you who made my anniversary very special ?

Before starting I want to apologize for the many exalted and sold dragons that didn't make it to this thread, lair space was the only torture of this mass hatch so I had to make a drastic decision, I tried to save as many as I could.

Anyway, let's get to it!

In this thread I will only post Flat Sales AND Fodder hatchlings who are desperate to find a new home and the lists will be kept only on the sheet to avoid clogging up the thread too much.
Auctions of the BEST hatchlings will be located in the thread I will link below and it will be open for bids tomorrow, so sign up on the pinglist if you're interested!

Click here to go to the Auction Thread!

Click here to go to the Spreadsheet

If there are ANY problems with the Spreadsheet please ping me immediately!

Please only refer to Bargain Bin and Flat Sales Sheet.
Hatchlings that are bought will be crossed out and colored in red!

Thank you for you time and let the sales begin! :D
The Almost Great Gen1 Sales!!

Hello people! I recently did a mass hatch of 302 egg for my 3rd anniversary on FR!
It was a bit of a mess, mostly because trying to find a space was harder than I thought BUT I had a lot of amazing people to help me with the organization!
And with this I want to express my deep gratitude to all of you who made my anniversary very special ?

Before starting I want to apologize for the many exalted and sold dragons that didn't make it to this thread, lair space was the only torture of this mass hatch so I had to make a drastic decision, I tried to save as many as I could.

Anyway, let's get to it!

In this thread I will only post Flat Sales AND Fodder hatchlings who are desperate to find a new home and the lists will be kept only on the sheet to avoid clogging up the thread too much.
Auctions of the BEST hatchlings will be located in the thread I will link below and it will be open for bids tomorrow, so sign up on the pinglist if you're interested!

Click here to go to the Auction Thread!

Click here to go to the Spreadsheet

If there are ANY problems with the Spreadsheet please ping me immediately!

Please only refer to Bargain Bin and Flat Sales Sheet.
Hatchlings that are bought will be crossed out and colored in red!

Thank you for you time and let the sales begin! :D
CtTh6gf.pngqMXS9ph.pngakcZL0a.pngjMdQNOY.png
Gen 1 Association pings!
Apologies for the mispings!!

@5h4d0wdu57 @agust @anthea @apothecaria @aquasoars @arienai @armin @auraea @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @batcrooks @betta @aviv @biqua @bob @bones @bui @cairon @calm @canadian @caribou @cedric @chantric @charias @cheshirecatuk1 @chichi @chomeister @cyrya @damelz @dandelions @deadbattery @deathwing @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @eagles @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @etchedshadow @evilwave @faileas @firethroat @fizzywits @fjaralunar @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @gurrero @halforq @harleyfae @haylxx @heart @heavnlyaristo @hiame @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @isegard @ixia @j @jacknoahkerr @kaitii @kaito @kavalkade @keydotzip @kievan @kittyboops @kyoya @laastaria @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lewana @lizardheart @london @lottie @lovinos @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @lydocia @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @matejko @mellifera @meonox @micheru @miloki @mimiru @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @oceanics @oftquoted @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @oria @osayio @ouji @outlandishkg @owlktor @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @plushie @poo @pretzuls @prism @pulses @putin @putri @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @rohana @roiben @ruinia @rulanir @ryuuna @sabbat @sableye @saeliras @saintseb @satire @scaledfoxx @scamper @scientist @scoot @sealterbloind @searinox @serendipia @serra @shamelessscalies @silverquark @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sotherin @sparkleofgold @spartalicous @spicytunaroll @stakie @starblaziing @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @succulents @taiyou @tangaroa @techmess @tehumertt @textbookhumor @thanksmeg @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @treedancer @tuatara @twye @txtiger @uzaaki9 @vaiya @vashtya @veevi @ventus @voidshadow @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wolfscent @wyrda @xirei @yiqi @yoosung @zayev @zenna @zenzic @zsazsa @wobbitt @aersolace @alstroemeria @psi @ribbons

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

I copied this list from the G1 Hoarders Spreadsheet

@adachras @amariel @apfelobst @arbokobra @arrowfeathers @azure @batcrooks @capricat @captaincrackers @carnival @catpilot @cognitive @coyoteskii @cyrinus @cyrya @cytotoxic @dadragon @deva @discovered @duchess @earthtiger @effervessa @evilwave @evolve @excessnight @fadeela @farvel @feralchungus @flaresolaire @flowerpots @frostkingdemetri @fugo @glamour @harleyfae @heart @highcastle @ixia @jenkow @kaylian @kkorven @kudamon @leashedragon @leeedea @mands @mekora @meloncauli @meowruff @mommy @nanairo @natala @nomasaurusrex @nryenth @patronissimo @peisinoe @pleasant @punkwitch @putin @remuslupn @rest @rochambeau @roseofgehenna @saphariadragon @sarapkm @shad0stryk @shaft @sneakys @snorreruch @spy @stakataka @starblaziing @starly @steamplonk @tangaroa @tinyelephant @toastings @trinkenki @tserin @tues @halforq @viktoor @wickedhorror @win @wobbitt @wolfscent @wyrda @xanako @roule @ylfa @yossarian @aersolace @meanlingunbred

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

@aloulore @cheshly @flowerpots @ghostchateau @impavid @lynterriahatake @mate @ribbonz @swanee @windstrike @songify

@aqunathlok @arisoune @avianes @catpilot @chespin @chiono @clarkegriffin @darkdragonfiend @diamondsuits @dragonhorselover @eclectic @empty @endlessnight @everyone @evoker @fishdoggu @flowerpots @frailty @jets @lykos @mayuli @merrywanderer @mrshiftyhead @nathlene @paddington @peisinoe @pleasant @porl @rebelalliance @reigaia @reliquiaen @ribbonz @smolsnekbestsnek @succulents @sunshark @tigenki @tmq @turtleedove @turtlekit @venneris @zayev @milkyteax

SALES THREAD PINGLIST THAT I FORGOT TO POST! SORRY SORRY SORRY QUQ

@Faileas @Cakeless @Heart @SleepyEchoes @Auraea @owlktor @shadedraven @LilBlueSapling @Sabariel @oakendrake @Hiame @BlackandTan @EmeraldJubilee @soots @MusicMiner @Celox @Twye @sodaboi @Dimness @Birdsofwax @halforq @BatCrooks @aurora58002 @mayka @bothriolepis @Raidye @Rookie @duckyallstar @Sanzuwu @defenestrating @SpicyTunaRoll @Arrakis @leeedea @Lyren @Ametrine @sapphiole @Chocoli @avocado333 @AoiNoRyuu @Amberclawed @Jenkow @tieflingcleric @rogue @Moxzii @Mirkairan @apolli @ggirl @sQld @lunasillusions @Apfelobst @tenworms @Vianti @MaplesHaiku @RueColdFire @havarti2 @TeenyTinyDragon @Avessa @World @Loyalties @Supremacy @Keorano @Bajor @stardusts @Watercolour @Ziegler @Phoebici @Cyrya @HazelBird02 @BitterTea @Larrea @Quickpaint @Dreamscaperer @ixia @Thewarywatcher13 @ShadowFlamel @excessnight @JDonathan @buythestars @Cassichu @RoseOfGehenna @softbun @Amorah @brenraine @Shudder @Tsuni @cordifolium @Jengolin
Gen 1 Association pings!
Apologies for the mispings!!

@5h4d0wdu57 @agust @anthea @apothecaria @aquasoars @arienai @armin @auraea @avarosa @awayfrombirdland @batcrooks @betta @aviv @biqua @bob @bones @bui @cairon @calm @canadian @caribou @cedric @chantric @charias @cheshirecatuk1 @chichi @chomeister @cyrya @damelz @dandelions @deadbattery @deathwing @disease @diseased @dixy @draconequis @dragonmage @dragonmaiden @dragonweaver @drakkanwolf @dreamt @eagles @elroking @embereye @embroid @erianamoon @etchedshadow @evilwave @faileas @firethroat @fizzywits @fjaralunar @fletchling @followedbyrocks @foolishray @foxxtrot @frostycloud @fruityhoofbeast @gasoline @ghast @ghostenthusiast @gou @greatcontagion @grendel @grimalkkin @gurrero @halforq @harleyfae @haylxx @heart @heavnlyaristo @hiame @hybro @icefirestarfire @icetea @ignei @imani @imupacreek2000 @incarnate @inculta @insouciant @isegard @ixia @j @jacknoahkerr @kaitii @kaito @kavalkade @keydotzip @kievan @kittyboops @kyoya @laastaria @leafdapple1 @leeedea @lemonquartz @lewana @lizardheart @london @lottie @lovinos @lrjj @luciftian @luusan @lydocia @magari @maila @manda @marceline @marva @masterneko @matejko @mellifera @meonox @micheru @miloki @mimiru @minx @missfemke @miusempire @moofius @mudguts @nanairo @naralex @nathlene @nightrising @niharike @noctilucent @nryenth @oceanics @oftquoted @oncamimus @oodie @ordona @oria @osayio @ouji @outlandishkg @owlktor @peisinoe @perfidious @phosphorylase @plushie @poo @pretzuls @prism @pulses @putin @putri @qyetlady @raeyena @rangiku @raucousremy @rayen @reckless @renaci @renmiri @rest @rijl @rogue @rohana @roiben @ruinia @rulanir @ryuuna @sabbat @sableye @saeliras @saintseb @satire @scaledfoxx @scamper @scientist @scoot @sealterbloind @searinox @serendipia @serra @shamelessscalies @silverquark @snaphance @sochitelya @solanaceae13 @sooraya @sotherin @sparkleofgold @spartalicous @spicytunaroll @stakie @starblaziing @starfire0 @starly @starstrike @succulents @taiyou @tangaroa @techmess @tehumertt @textbookhumor @thanksmeg @thederpmaster2 @thegodaesthetic @therowen @thestormcatcher @thrym @tigerpanda13 @tigerrocky @treedancer @tuatara @twye @txtiger @uzaaki9 @vaiya @vashtya @veevi @ventus @voidshadow @warlock @weir @why @wicker @wolfscent @wyrda @xirei @yiqi @yoosung @zayev @zenna @zenzic @zsazsa @wobbitt @aersolace @alstroemeria @psi @ribbons

@adachras @amariel @apfelobst @arbokobra @arrowfeathers @azure @batcrooks @capricat @captaincrackers @carnival @catpilot @cognitive @coyoteskii @cyrinus @cyrya @cytotoxic @dadragon @deva @discovered @duchess @earthtiger @effervessa @evilwave @evolve @excessnight @fadeela @farvel @feralchungus @flaresolaire @flowerpots @frostkingdemetri @fugo @glamour @harleyfae @heart @highcastle @ixia @jenkow @kaylian @kkorven @kudamon @leashedragon @leeedea @mands @mekora @meloncauli @meowruff @mommy @nanairo @natala @nomasaurusrex @nryenth @patronissimo @peisinoe @pleasant @punkwitch @putin @remuslupn @rest @rochambeau @roseofgehenna @saphariadragon @sarapkm @shad0stryk @shaft @sneakys @snorreruch @spy @stakataka @starblaziing @starly @steamplonk @tangaroa @tinyelephant @toastings @trinkenki @tserin @tues @halforq @viktoor @wickedhorror @win @wobbitt @wolfscent @wyrda @xanako @roule @ylfa @yossarian @aersolace @meanlingunbred

@aloulore @cheshly @flowerpots @ghostchateau @impavid @lynterriahatake @mate @ribbonz @swanee @windstrike @songify

@aqunathlok @arisoune @avianes @catpilot @chespin @chiono @clarkegriffin @darkdragonfiend @diamondsuits @dragonhorselover @eclectic @empty @endlessnight @everyone @evoker @fishdoggu @flowerpots @frailty @jets @lykos @mayuli @merrywanderer @mrshiftyhead @nathlene @paddington @peisinoe @pleasant @porl @rebelalliance @reigaia @reliquiaen @ribbonz @smolsnekbestsnek @succulents @sunshark @tigenki @tmq @turtleedove @turtlekit @venneris @zayev @milkyteax

SALES THREAD PINGLIST THAT I FORGOT TO POST! SORRY SORRY SORRY QUQ

@Faileas @Cakeless @Heart @SleepyEchoes @Auraea @owlktor @shadedraven @LilBlueSapling @Sabariel @oakendrake @Hiame @BlackandTan @EmeraldJubilee @soots @MusicMiner @Celox @Twye @sodaboi @Dimness @Birdsofwax @halforq @BatCrooks @aurora58002 @mayka @bothriolepis @Raidye @Rookie @duckyallstar @Sanzuwu @defenestrating @SpicyTunaRoll @Arrakis @leeedea @Lyren @Ametrine @sapphiole @Chocoli @avocado333 @AoiNoRyuu @Amberclawed @Jenkow @tieflingcleric @rogue @Moxzii @Mirkairan @apolli @ggirl @sQld @lunasillusions @Apfelobst @tenworms @Vianti @MaplesHaiku @RueColdFire @havarti2 @TeenyTinyDragon @Avessa @World @Loyalties @Supremacy @Keorano @Bajor @stardusts @Watercolour @Ziegler @Phoebici @Cyrya @HazelBird02 @BitterTea @Larrea @Quickpaint @Dreamscaperer @ixia @Thewarywatcher13 @ShadowFlamel @excessnight @JDonathan @buythestars @Cassichu @RoseOfGehenna @softbun @Amorah @brenraine @Shudder @Tsuni @cordifolium @Jengolin
@txtiger is the Berry/Antique/Oilslick girl still for sale? If so, I’d like to buy her!
@txtiger is the Berry/Antique/Oilslick girl still for sale? If so, I’d like to buy her!
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
@buythestars

She is! Gimme a minute and I'll send her to you ^U^
@buythestars

She is! Gimme a minute and I'll send her to you ^U^
@TxTiger
Is Tomato / Cottoncandy / Honeydew gal still available?
@TxTiger
Is Tomato / Cottoncandy / Honeydew gal still available?
@TxTiger
Would you mind holding the overcast/midnight/denim boy for a few days?
I really like him, but currently do not have the gems to spare. ;n;
@TxTiger
Would you mind holding the overcast/midnight/denim boy for a few days?
I really like him, but currently do not have the gems to spare. ;n;
xkhfOvZ.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace
@Hiame

Yes! If you wait a bit I'll send him to you!

@Supremacy

Of course! Lemme know when you're ready to take him :3
@Hiame

Yes! If you wait a bit I'll send him to you!

@Supremacy

Of course! Lemme know when you're ready to take him :3
@TxTiger
Will you hold Jade/Ginger/Brown for a few days? I can pay for him right now, but I would like to first upgrade my lair space. ^^'
@TxTiger
Will you hold Jade/Ginger/Brown for a few days? I can pay for him right now, but I would like to first upgrade my lair space. ^^'
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

Sure thing!! <3 <3
@Dimness

Sure thing!! <3 <3
Friendly bump! :D
Friendly bump! :D
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )