Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Gen1s & more! [NEW 1/3]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Catrisa sure, Treasure is fine, too :)
How much would you be willing to pay? :)
ATM they can also be purchased for 150.000 Treasure (the red Mirror female) or 300.000 (the green Ridgeback female). Just let us now, we can open a crossroads for you for treasure if you are interested in one or tell us what price would be ok for you :)
@Catrisa sure, Treasure is fine, too :)
How much would you be willing to pay? :)
ATM they can also be purchased for 150.000 Treasure (the red Mirror female) or 300.000 (the green Ridgeback female). Just let us now, we can open a crossroads for you for treasure if you are interested in one or tell us what price would be ok for you :)
I only have 79,619 treasure in total at the moment but I can spend time in saving up more. Looking at the market some of the starmaps are selling for 20,000. Does this sound like an ok price for the pink one? If not then I think I'll aim for a starmap on the Auction House for now. I might come back for the pink starmap here though as it seems like a good base for working out some of my Attack On Titan themed dragons which I'm hoping to breed
I only have 79,619 treasure in total at the moment but I can spend time in saving up more. Looking at the market some of the starmaps are selling for 20,000. Does this sound like an ok price for the pink one? If not then I think I'll aim for a starmap on the Auction House for now. I might come back for the pink starmap here though as it seems like a good base for working out some of my Attack On Titan themed dragons which I'm hoping to breed
Untitled-2.pngVCwQOWU.gif8wW43T2.gif2pV6DWj.gif
@Catrisa 20.000 is a too low, sorry. I can lower the price for the Mirror, but not so much.
If you decide to come back later and maybe buy it (even for a bit lower price), I'd be glad :) She would be cool for an Attack on Titan-themed dragon I think :)
@Catrisa 20.000 is a too low, sorry. I can lower the price for the Mirror, but not so much.
If you decide to come back later and maybe buy it (even for a bit lower price), I'd be glad :) She would be cool for an Attack on Titan-themed dragon I think :)
@Hinatara
Alright, before I go though what would be the lowest negotiable price (Again I'm willing to work up to it and your pink starmap certainly catches my interest)
@Hinatara
Alright, before I go though what would be the lowest negotiable price (Again I'm willing to work up to it and your pink starmap certainly catches my interest)
@Catrisa around 100k Treasure. If that would be ok for you & you'd like to come back later for her, I can put her on reservation for some time and take her out of the auction house for you :)
@Catrisa around 100k Treasure. If that would be ok for you & you'd like to come back later for her, I can put her on reservation for some time and take her out of the auction house for you :)
@Hinatara
That's something I'm willing to do :) 100,000 treasure right? Might take me awhile and I'll have to put my lair expansion on hold but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make :) Please put her on hold for me ^^
@Hinatara
That's something I'm willing to do :) 100,000 treasure right? Might take me awhile and I'll have to put my lair expansion on hold but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make :) Please put her on hold for me ^^
@Catrisa she's reserved for you now :)
If you do the Fairgrounds max daily you'll get 75k treasure the day - I hope you don't have to refrain from expanding your lair for so long with this D:
@Catrisa she's reserved for you now :)
If you do the Fairgrounds max daily you'll get 75k treasure the day - I hope you don't have to refrain from expanding your lair for so long with this D:
@Hinatara
In full honesty the dragon you have on hold for me will be 100% worth it :)
@Hinatara
In full honesty the dragon you have on hold for me will be 100% worth it :)
@Hinatara
I should have enough now. My computer was just catching up with the new treasure amount
@Hinatara
I should have enough now. My computer was just catching up with the new treasure amount
@Catrisa perfect :) I'm sending you a crossroads trade :)
@Catrisa perfect :) I'm sending you a crossroads trade :)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41