Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [IC] Mass B'day Hatch 01/14 (360 Eggs)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Hi. I'm Ajax. I'm addicted to gen1 dragons and my birthday is right around the corner (Jan 14). Because of this, I'm hosting my second birthday hatching on FR. Last year it was a big succes and the only thing that can go even better this year is the amount of eggs I hatch. In this thread I'll start a pinglist for anyone interested. Like last year, I'll be hatching the eggs in smaller batches. Some dragons I might auction, others I'll be willing to sell as soon as they are born. This is why I'm creating 2 pinglists: one general (will receive a ping when the event starts) and one batch pinglist (will receive a ping every time I've finished hatching a batch). If you're interested, please leave a reply here telling me which pinglist you'd like to be placed on. [b]No need to ping, I'm subbed to this thread.[/b] I will also be keeping track of the amount of eggs I currently have here until the actual hatching. [center][b]I will be hatching[/b] [item=unhatched nocturne egg] 289 [item=unhatched wind egg] 17 [item=unhatched plague egg] 14 [item=unhatched light egg] 9 [Item=unhatched lightning egg] 7 [Item=unhatched bogsneak egg] 6 [item=unhatched shadow egg] 5 [Item=unhatched fire egg] 3 [item=unhatched ice egg] 3 [item=unhatched nature egg] 2 [item=unhatched arcane egg] 2 [item=unhatched water egg] 2 [item=unhatched earth egg] 1 General Pinglist: @/AceCavalier @/Alanon @/aleclightwoods @/Anachelli @/apoareion @/Apothecaria @/Artgeekallday @/Cerion @/chocoapple @/Contaminate @/CoyoteWest @/DeadBattery @/dischord @/dragonhorselover @/Ghoulcats @/hhoneydew @/hydroangos @/Icestriker @/Lightshadow101 @/LilSadist @/LiveSky @/luckless @/Luhnia @/Malachite @/marue @/Mintiani @/Neapolitan @/NocturneSquad @/noodlemangos @/nostalgic @/phatcat @/Pufferheart @/pyr0 @/Rahkali @/RayneDrop99 @/saltyy @/Sanati @/Sandia @/Saraibre @/SilverQuark @/SilverWulf @/SolusPrime379 @/Valentina @/Zith Batch Pinglist: @/Alanon @/aleclightwoods @/Anachelli @/Apothecaria @/Artgeekallday @/Avarosa @/Basilius @/biochemist @/Brixart @/Catalia @/celestja @/Cerdae @/Cerion @/Chuchuana @/Contaminate @/DaDragon @/DeadBattery @/dischord @/dragonhorselover @/EliTheBear @/Emmahaa @/Fiain (especially male, Caramel primary or Sunset secondary) @/Ghoulcats @/hhoneydew @/HSoup @/hydroangos @/IanLeStraud @/Icestriker @/ixris @/Kaboomafoo @/kingdoms @/KKorven @/LearVanGysse @/LilSadist @/LiveSky @/luckless @/Luhnia @/Lunamore @/Malachite @/marue @/Mintiani @/MistyGold @/Neapolitan @/NocturneSquad @/noodlemangos @/NorthernLiights @/praesaepe @/ProteusHelix @/Pufferheart @/pyr0 @/RayneDrop99 @/Returu @/Rosewing @/ryanhaywire @/saltyy @/Sandia @/Saraibre @/SilverQuark @/SolusPrime379 @/Stormchaser101 @/Superblox @/Twye @/Vibe @/WingsOfLight @/World @/Yftm @/Zith [/center]
Hi. I'm Ajax. I'm addicted to gen1 dragons and my birthday is right around the corner (Jan 14). Because of this, I'm hosting my second birthday hatching on FR. Last year it was a big succes and the only thing that can go even better this year is the amount of eggs I hatch.

In this thread I'll start a pinglist for anyone interested. Like last year, I'll be hatching the eggs in smaller batches. Some dragons I might auction, others I'll be willing to sell as soon as they are born. This is why I'm creating 2 pinglists: one general (will receive a ping when the event starts) and one batch pinglist (will receive a ping every time I've finished hatching a batch).

If you're interested, please leave a reply here telling me which pinglist you'd like to be placed on. No need to ping, I'm subbed to this thread. I will also be keeping track of the amount of eggs I currently have here until the actual hatching.

I will be hatching
Unhatched Nocturne Egg 289
Unhatched Wind Egg 17
Unhatched Plague Egg 14
Unhatched Light Egg 9
Unhatched Lightning Egg 7
Unhatched Bogsneak Egg 6
Unhatched Shadow Egg 5
Unhatched Fire Egg 3
Unhatched Ice Egg 3
Unhatched Nature Egg 2
Unhatched Arcane Egg 2
Unhatched Water Egg 2
Unhatched Earth Egg 1

General Pinglist:
@/AceCavalier
@/Alanon
@/aleclightwoods
@/Anachelli
@/apoareion
@/Apothecaria
@/Artgeekallday
@/Cerion
@/chocoapple
@/Contaminate
@/CoyoteWest
@/DeadBattery
@/dischord
@/dragonhorselover
@/Ghoulcats
@/hhoneydew
@/hydroangos
@/Icestriker
@/Lightshadow101
@/LilSadist
@/LiveSky
@/luckless
@/Luhnia
@/Malachite
@/marue
@/Mintiani
@/Neapolitan
@/NocturneSquad
@/noodlemangos
@/nostalgic
@/phatcat
@/Pufferheart
@/pyr0
@/Rahkali
@/RayneDrop99
@/saltyy
@/Sanati
@/Sandia
@/Saraibre
@/SilverQuark
@/SilverWulf
@/SolusPrime379
@/Valentina
@/Zith

Batch Pinglist:
@/Alanon
@/aleclightwoods
@/Anachelli
@/Apothecaria
@/Artgeekallday
@/Avarosa
@/Basilius
@/biochemist
@/Brixart
@/Catalia
@/celestja
@/Cerdae
@/Cerion
@/Chuchuana
@/Contaminate
@/DaDragon
@/DeadBattery
@/dischord
@/dragonhorselover
@/EliTheBear
@/Emmahaa
@/Fiain (especially male, Caramel primary or Sunset secondary)
@/Ghoulcats
@/hhoneydew
@/HSoup
@/hydroangos
@/IanLeStraud
@/Icestriker
@/ixris
@/Kaboomafoo
@/kingdoms
@/KKorven
@/LearVanGysse
@/LilSadist
@/LiveSky
@/luckless
@/Luhnia
@/Lunamore
@/Malachite
@/marue
@/Mintiani
@/MistyGold
@/Neapolitan
@/NocturneSquad
@/noodlemangos
@/NorthernLiights
@/praesaepe
@/ProteusHelix
@/Pufferheart
@/pyr0
@/RayneDrop99
@/Returu
@/Rosewing
@/ryanhaywire
@/saltyy
@/Sandia
@/Saraibre
@/SilverQuark
@/SolusPrime379
@/Stormchaser101
@/Superblox
@/Twye
@/Vibe
@/WingsOfLight
@/World
@/Yftm
@/Zith
I'll take a batch ping, please! :)
I'll take a batch ping, please! :)
@ixris

You got it! Thanks for the interest and I hope you'll find one to your liking! ^_^
@ixris

You got it! Thanks for the interest and I hope you'll find one to your liking! ^_^
I would like to be added to both pinglists, please! Thank you
I would like to be added to both pinglists, please! Thank you
78783074_62hYynO6UmNOByz.png 78809653_GOky0er2lNVE80S.png sgNPvlD.png
@dragonhorselover

You got it! I hope I'll hatch something you like! ^_^
@dragonhorselover

You got it! I hope I'll hatch something you like! ^_^
I'd like to be on both pinglists please! :3
I'd like to be on both pinglists please! :3
sEdFcGz.png
@Dischord

Absolutely! Hope I can hatch one you'll like! ^_^
@Dischord

Absolutely! Hope I can hatch one you'll like! ^_^
id love to be put on all pinglist!
id love to be put on all pinglist!
Wing-L.png tQNKn2f.pngQy3ePDn.pngWing-R.png

@Artgeekallday

Adding you now! Good luck finding a keeper among the hatches! :)
@Artgeekallday

Adding you now! Good luck finding a keeper among the hatches! :)
id like to be on the batch piglist please
id like to be on the batch piglist please
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20