Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] XYY Lapis Coatls+Art
1 2 3
Breeding Status: 30ish Days

GIvYuw5.jpg

Recently, I finished up a month's-long breeding projects, and now I am able to sell the children of these two lovely bee-themed Coatls! These dragons will be sorted into three catagories: of which main two are Blue Orchard bees, with midnight primary, and Honeybees, with a oilslick primary. There will also be Bumble bees, which unfortunately are one of the colors in between Midnight and Oilslick and will be sold at a discount price.

I chose the coloration, genes and species of these bee dragons very carefully. After seeing that there were no bee themed dragons sold in hatcheries that fit my lair theme, blue dragons, I decided to try making my own. It's luck the black range had two colors fairly close to each other with hidden blue and yellow colors in skink that suit these coatl's so well. I chose Lapis as the secondary for it's yellow color, and Current and Runes made best use of that second color. Finally, I chose the Coatl species since they were fluffy, just like bees, and their pointy tails that resemble stingers!

These dragons and their children enjoy taking care of beehives, and have the ability to enchant them with dragon magic. With their enchantments, the bees have remarkable new abilities that can aid the clans they serve.

If you do not want to go with the bee/beekeeper lore with your dragon, feel free to! This is not quite a subspecies, just a concept, really. This lore might be the reasoning behind their lore and coloring, but they're very pretty regardless.

fkgqX5T.jpg54ET6xV.jpg

Breeding Status: 30ish Days

GIvYuw5.jpg

Recently, I finished up a month's-long breeding projects, and now I am able to sell the children of these two lovely bee-themed Coatls! These dragons will be sorted into three catagories: of which main two are Blue Orchard bees, with midnight primary, and Honeybees, with a oilslick primary. There will also be Bumble bees, which unfortunately are one of the colors in between Midnight and Oilslick and will be sold at a discount price.

I chose the coloration, genes and species of these bee dragons very carefully. After seeing that there were no bee themed dragons sold in hatcheries that fit my lair theme, blue dragons, I decided to try making my own. It's luck the black range had two colors fairly close to each other with hidden blue and yellow colors in skink that suit these coatl's so well. I chose Lapis as the secondary for it's yellow color, and Current and Runes made best use of that second color. Finally, I chose the Coatl species since they were fluffy, just like bees, and their pointy tails that resemble stingers!

These dragons and their children enjoy taking care of beehives, and have the ability to enchant them with dragon magic. With their enchantments, the bees have remarkable new abilities that can aid the clans they serve.

If you do not want to go with the bee/beekeeper lore with your dragon, feel free to! This is not quite a subspecies, just a concept, really. This lore might be the reasoning behind their lore and coloring, but they're very pretty regardless.

fkgqX5T.jpg54ET6xV.jpg

eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
XbSdY0K.png Water Flight!
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
------ [center][size=7][font=whatever][color=#0F3584] Blue Orchard Bees[/center] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BIBibJl.jpg[/IMG] ----- [size=4][font=whatever][color=#0F3584][b]Based off [/b] Blue Orchard Carpenter Bees, these dragons often help develop lairs with the burrowing bees they keep. Their enchanted beeswax and honey are a remarkable blue color-the shade of which changes with the flight they are kept in. For example, shadow honey is a very dark navy, while light flight honey is a very light periwinkle. Their wax has remarkable waterproof quality, while their honey usually tastes slightly of blueberries. [b]For Sale[/b] [b]Pinglist[/b] -------- [center][size=7][font=whatever][color=#0F3584] Honey Bees [/center] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MRoJ8SK.jpg[/IMG] --------- [size=4][font=whatever][color=#0F3584][b]These beekeepers [/b]do best in the nature region, where they can make the best use of the local flowers. While their bees do not have the burrowing ability of the Blue Orchard variation, their honey is more sweet and has more variety to it. The Coatls have the ability to command the bees under their control to feed only on specific plants-such as raspberries or clover- and create very unique and interesting honey flavors. [b]For Sale[/b] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37108270] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371083/37108270_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] ----- [size=6][font=whatever][color=#0F3584][b]Florea[/b] Male 200kt/g ------- [/columns] [b]Pinglist[/b] ------- [center][size=7][font=whatever][color=#0F3584]Bumble Bees[/center] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qqMEQuM.jpg[/IMG] --------- [size=4][font=whatever][color=#0F3584][b]Bumble bees [/b]are one of the 3 colors between Midnight and Oilslick: Black, Obsidian and Eldritch. These bees will be sold at a discount price. Its said that the bees of Black variant's honey tastes like blackberries, that bees kept by the Obsidian variant can burrow into solid rock, and that the bees belonging to the Eldritch variant grow very large and are rather... strange. [b]For Sale[/b] [b]Pinglist[/b] --------

Blue Orchard Bees
BIBibJl.jpg
Based off Blue Orchard Carpenter Bees, these dragons often help develop lairs with the burrowing bees they keep. Their enchanted beeswax and honey are a remarkable blue color-the shade of which changes with the flight they are kept in. For example, shadow honey is a very dark navy, while light flight honey is a very light periwinkle. Their wax has remarkable waterproof quality, while their honey usually tastes slightly of blueberries.

For Sale

Pinglist

Honey Bees
MRoJ8SK.jpg
These beekeepers do best in the nature region, where they can make the best use of the local flowers. While their bees do not have the burrowing ability of the Blue Orchard variation, their honey is more sweet and has more variety to it. The Coatls have the ability to command the bees under their control to feed only on specific plants-such as raspberries or clover- and create very unique and interesting honey flavors.

For Sale

37108270_350.png

Florea
Male
200kt/g

Pinglist
Bumble Bees
qqMEQuM.jpg
Bumble bees are one of the 3 colors between Midnight and Oilslick: Black, Obsidian and Eldritch. These bees will be sold at a discount price. Its said that the bees of Black variant's honey tastes like blackberries, that bees kept by the Obsidian variant can burrow into solid rock, and that the bees belonging to the Eldritch variant grow very large and are rather... strange.

For Sale

Pinglist

eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png

Pricing
-Honeybee and Blue Orchard Bees cost 200kt/g
-Bumble bees cost 15kt/g

Rules
-Currency exchange is 1kt to 1g, to make things simple. It is fine if you want to pay partially in one or the other
-Transactions will be done in the crossroads
-Dragons can be held for 2 days, if you need time to get money together.
-All hatchlings will be named, but I will send you a free scroll of renaming with your purchase if you'd like to change the name.

Pricing
-Honeybee and Blue Orchard Bees cost 200kt/g
-Bumble bees cost 15kt/g

Rules
-Currency exchange is 1kt to 1g, to make things simple. It is fine if you want to pay partially in one or the other
-Transactions will be done in the crossroads
-Dragons can be held for 2 days, if you need time to get money together.
-All hatchlings will be named, but I will send you a free scroll of renaming with your purchase if you'd like to change the name.

eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png

Art
This art is free for you to use in your bio! Right now, these are made by myself, but if I commission some art of my own dragons, I will put it here.

aUko559.jpg
UGy7ET2.jpg
nSu8Y3E.jpg
3YFUVCE.jpg
Art Pinglist
If you are an owner of one of these bee dragons, I can put you on the pinglist when I make more art. I am not making art of the Bumble bees.
Katastrophie

Art
This art is free for you to use in your bio! Right now, these are made by myself, but if I commission some art of my own dragons, I will put it here.

aUko559.jpg
UGy7ET2.jpg
nSu8Y3E.jpg
3YFUVCE.jpg
Art Pinglist
If you are an owner of one of these bee dragons, I can put you on the pinglist when I make more art. I am not making art of the Bumble bees.
Katastrophie

eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
----- [center][size=7][font=whatever][color=#0F3584]Sold [left][size=4][font=whatever][color=#0F3584]These happy bees have found their hive! ------- [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35402638][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/354027/35402638.png[/img][/url] [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35402640][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/354027/35402640.png[/img][/url] [/columns] ------

Sold
These happy bees have found their hive!

35402638.png 35402640.png

eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
There are new hatchlings!
There are new hatchlings!
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
Bump!
Bump!
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
@WaningGrimalkin Could I get a hold on Nasalis? I'd like to get him in treasure, I'm just a bit off
@WaningGrimalkin Could I get a hold on Nasalis? I'd like to get him in treasure, I'm just a bit off
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
@Katastrophie
Sure, sure! I'll take him down right away!
@Katastrophie
Sure, sure! I'll take him down right away!
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii
pSM4PRm.png
vzB8uzj.png
Bump!
Bump!
eMEGEDb.png ZNxgKR1.png
Krabbu.tumblr.com
KabutoMushii