Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Glamorous Exalt Rescues (PetButtGlimEtc)
1 2 3 4
I just buy a lot of super cute fodder and I think someone should have the chance to enjoy them before I exalt them.

If you like one, send a CR for current fodder price in gem or treasure (if you don't know what it is, ask and I'll tell you) OR 1 RTT dragon. No need to ping (but I won't be mad if you do!), first come first served.

If you have a super cute fodder you'd like to have a chance for adoption, feel free to show them to me and I will let you know if I'll post them - be aware they may end up exalted anyway.

Please only claim two dragons a day. Prices will change and/or sales may be suspended in case of any Dom battle.

You should claim what you like right away, because there is no guarantee I won't exalt them myself after some time :)

If you'd like to be added to a pinglist for future exalt rescues, let me know.

--

LE PONGLOST

@zzzhorses
@Dogsblubblub
@curiousraven

--

ALL OUT FOR NOW~
I just buy a lot of super cute fodder and I think someone should have the chance to enjoy them before I exalt them.

If you like one, send a CR for current fodder price in gem or treasure (if you don't know what it is, ask and I'll tell you) OR 1 RTT dragon. No need to ping (but I won't be mad if you do!), first come first served.

If you have a super cute fodder you'd like to have a chance for adoption, feel free to show them to me and I will let you know if I'll post them - be aware they may end up exalted anyway.

Please only claim two dragons a day. Prices will change and/or sales may be suspended in case of any Dom battle.

You should claim what you like right away, because there is no guarantee I won't exalt them myself after some time :)

If you'd like to be added to a pinglist for future exalt rescues, let me know.

--

LE PONGLOST

@zzzhorses
@Dogsblubblub
@curiousraven

--

ALL OUT FOR NOW~
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo

Is it 7K treasures each? Im interested in the bogs.
@patronissimo

Is it 7K treasures each? Im interested in the bogs.
@ZDuskstar

Yup :) As it says in the original post, send a CR for 7k each, or an RTT (ready to train) adult dragon for each. You can have both the boggies.
@ZDuskstar

Yup :) As it says in the original post, send a CR for 7k each, or an RTT (ready to train) adult dragon for each. You can have both the boggies.
oTVkboM.png
Thanks

Sry it took me. It's been a while since I used the CR.
Thanks

Sry it took me. It's been a while since I used the CR.
@ZDuskstar

No worries at all, I hope you enjoy your new boggies :3
@ZDuskstar

No worries at all, I hope you enjoy your new boggies :3
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo I'm interested in Aztec and Jallem! How much for both of them? Ah, nevermind! Sending a CR with 14kt.
@patronissimo I'm interested in Aztec and Jallem! How much for both of them? Ah, nevermind! Sending a CR with 14kt.
gNi9LVf.png 9hqcHsy.png
J8zFKyY.png
y0rbHJY.png
bYt72YT.png
J7D1quC.png
............................................... ifIyPFY.pngndhVaSp.png
@faon

No problem friend, coming right up ^^
@faon

No problem friend, coming right up ^^
oTVkboM.png
Just rescued a stunning imp boy :o
Just rescued a stunning imp boy :o
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo How much would you like for Skywing if you are still selling him? Is he 7kT or do you want more?
@patronissimo How much would you like for Skywing if you are still selling him? Is he 7kT or do you want more?
@Wolfskin

7kt or any Ready to Train adult dragon - your pick! Just send a CR with what you decide and I will send Skywing over :)
@Wolfskin

7kt or any Ready to Train adult dragon - your pick! Just send a CR with what you decide and I will send Skywing over :)
oTVkboM.png
1 2 3 4