Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed until next year!
1 2
Auction Guidelines: -Gem exchange ratio: 1:790g -Retired/rare items, eggs, and familiars accepted at LAH. -I am not interested in dragon trades as any part of payment currently. -Please ping me and the person you outbid! -Minimum bid increase = 10k -Ends at rollover on Friday, October 28th -No snipe guard and no autobuy [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1159770] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11598/1159770_350.png[/img] [/url] Lashain was born Oct. 31st, 2013. His ID is #1159770, and he has three named offspring. He's been leveled up to 25 using Culex's grinding build, and includes partial stones. [img]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd297/Shaetil/Screen%20Shot%202016-10-21%20at%209.10.44%20PM_zpsbwrbigvr.png[/img] His sale will include his skin and all items that he is wearing, his Augite Protector familiar, and the art in his bio. [b]Starting Bid: [/b] 800,000t [b]Current Bid: [/b]
Auction Guidelines:
-Gem exchange ratio: 1:790g
-Retired/rare items, eggs, and familiars accepted at LAH.
-I am not interested in dragon trades as any part of payment currently.
-Please ping me and the person you outbid!
-Minimum bid increase = 10k
-Ends at rollover on Friday, October 28th
-No snipe guard and no autobuy

1159770_350.png

Lashain was born Oct. 31st, 2013. His ID is #1159770, and he has three named offspring. He's been leveled up to 25 using Culex's grinding build, and includes partial stones.

Screen%20Shot%202016-10-21%20at%209.10.44%20PM_zpsbwrbigvr.png

His sale will include his skin and all items that he is wearing, his Augite Protector familiar, and the art in his bio.

Starting Bid: 800,000t

Current Bid:
tumblr_o1veu11RHG1v5pacoo3_100.png
Pinglists: @sraben @Tsaiah @Apothecaria @Shinyfox @Minx @marshapono @Bangerat @Bioslice @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @deflyingdutchman @Deluxe @Diamondsuits @dragonpsyche @Dureena @Dursky @gempietra @Grimjaws @kitsune56 @Meilkor @Meredith44 @Minxwolfie @moolawgoat @nilah @NivMizzet @NomasaurusRex @pandy91 @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @queertactics @RosieHawk @sempurvivium @Shad0stryk@Shadowfire9 @Sinfirmitas @Taarnfalk @Time @tinybalrog @Wendibro @Xemriss @ysa [center][url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MVep00Xp5BuaXRdcTIGooJflgI41Y-xqd7DAhiMcISA/edit?usp=sharing][img]http://i.imgur.com/pJLIXdJ.png[/img][/url][/center][center][b]Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists![/b]
Pinglists:

@sraben @Tsaiah @Apothecaria @Shinyfox @Minx @marshapono

@Bangerat @Bioslice @CandiedCanine @Catfeather @deflyingdutchman @Deluxe @Diamondsuits @dragonpsyche @Dureena @Dursky @gempietra @Grimjaws @kitsune56 @Meilkor @Meredith44 @Minxwolfie @moolawgoat @nilah @NivMizzet @NomasaurusRex @pandy91 @Phaedra @PorkWithBones @queertactics @RosieHawk @sempurvivium @Shad0stryk@Shadowfire9 @Sinfirmitas @Taarnfalk @Time @tinybalrog @Wendibro @Xemriss @ysa
pJLIXdJ.png
Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click above for updated pinglists!
Last Day Pings:
Last Day Pings:
^ Boo!
^ Boo!
@Shaetil I mean this with utmost respect, but you may want to lower your SB a bit - Level 25s without Eliminates go for around 150-200kt, and seven digits anywhere from 50-100kt. The skin should up his value though! If you do lower it, will you give me a ping? I find him utterly adorable but I'm not that rich T^T
@Shaetil I mean this with utmost respect, but you may want to lower your SB a bit - Level 25s without Eliminates go for around 150-200kt, and seven digits anywhere from 50-100kt. The skin should up his value though! If you do lower it, will you give me a ping? I find him utterly adorable but I'm not that rich T^T
Sunder-Planets-Shaded-And-Bio-1-png.pngtortoise-beetle-shine-final.gif
@JetblackOblivion

Thanks for the input! If I'm unable to sell him this year at the price I'm currently asking (or more! *claws crossed*), I'm planning on just holding him for another year. I did base my starting price off a comp sale for another dragon of his breed and age, but unfortunately I admit that the collector's market still hasn't gotten around to finding first year 7 digits as trendy as the 6 and under ids. However, I believe that there is a special collector out there who will recognize that his worth will trend upward as a first year, natural double-color, halloween baby! (I mean look at those gorgeous matching eyes!) I did a lot of research on other dragons born that day and my estimates are that 60-70% have been exalted or are in dead lairs, and honestly that number has probably increased from when I went through the ids.

I'll be sure to keep you in mind though he if goes back up for auction next year! :D
@JetblackOblivion

Thanks for the input! If I'm unable to sell him this year at the price I'm currently asking (or more! *claws crossed*), I'm planning on just holding him for another year. I did base my starting price off a comp sale for another dragon of his breed and age, but unfortunately I admit that the collector's market still hasn't gotten around to finding first year 7 digits as trendy as the 6 and under ids. However, I believe that there is a special collector out there who will recognize that his worth will trend upward as a first year, natural double-color, halloween baby! (I mean look at those gorgeous matching eyes!) I did a lot of research on other dragons born that day and my estimates are that 60-70% have been exalted or are in dead lairs, and honestly that number has probably increased from when I went through the ids.

I'll be sure to keep you in mind though he if goes back up for auction next year! :D
^ Boo!
^ Boo!
^ Boo!
^ Boo!
^ Boo!
^ Boo!
^Boo!
^Boo!