Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Closed] Narin Hatchery
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40
Affiliate bump
Affiliate bump
tumblr_px5tx30YX41ta9vl4o2_500.gif
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1803170/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/HpU70mn.png[/img][/url][/center]
HpU70mn.png
___________8140c737d7f90588c2d0317bb2109ff85e691175.png _______
Affiliate bump
Affiliate bump
New Promotion

I've created a promotion for our customers few months ago and now it's time for a promotion to thank our affiliates. This promotion is very simple, affiliate will be reward for doing what you already do: bump this thread! But with a small difference: you must delate your old bump post. For each old bump you delate, you'll win 1% discount on the purchase of any dragon from our hatchery. It's accumulative.

For your discount being elegible, play attention on the rules:
1. Don't bump and delete the post, then, few seconds later, bump again and delete the post. In this case, any bump won't count.
2. Delete your bump only after I post anything to make sure I see your bump.
3. You don't need to tell me every time you delete a bump. I always know when a post is deleted and, since I subscribe for this thread, I can always check who was.
4. You are completely free to decide if you want or not to participate.
5. This discount is a promotion and can't be combined with other discounts given by us (such flights, newbies, dominate flight and affiliate discount).

New Promotion

I've created a promotion for our customers few months ago and now it's time for a promotion to thank our affiliates. This promotion is very simple, affiliate will be reward for doing what you already do: bump this thread! But with a small difference: you must delate your old bump post. For each old bump you delate, you'll win 1% discount on the purchase of any dragon from our hatchery. It's accumulative.

For your discount being elegible, play attention on the rules:
1. Don't bump and delete the post, then, few seconds later, bump again and delete the post. In this case, any bump won't count.
2. Delete your bump only after I post anything to make sure I see your bump.
3. You don't need to tell me every time you delete a bump. I always know when a post is deleted and, since I subscribe for this thread, I can always check who was.
4. You are completely free to decide if you want or not to participate.
5. This discount is a promotion and can't be combined with other discounts given by us (such flights, newbies, dominate flight and affiliate discount).

StRQpZw.png
@Mille

Just want to let you know that Darkangels and I are not part of Dragon Atsume anymore, if that is the reason you pinged us
@Mille

Just want to let you know that Darkangels and I are not part of Dragon Atsume anymore, if that is the reason you pinged us
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@Arcani
It was. Thanks to let me know and sorry to ping you both.
@Arcani
It was. Thanks to let me know and sorry to ping you both.
StRQpZw.png
@Mille

Don't worry about it ^^
I understand it and I am sure my fiancee will understand as well
@Mille

Don't worry about it ^^
I understand it and I am sure my fiancee will understand as well
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
@Mille I'm a bit confused. Do I delete my previous bumps or what?
@Mille I'm a bit confused. Do I delete my previous bumps or what?
oSKuhYj.png
@WinterBell
Just delete the previous ones :). My intention with this promotion is to keep the thread clean, that means not with so many bump posts. There's 7 pages in this thread, about half of them are just bump posts x.x

You don't need to tell me when you delete, I'll know :)

EDIT: I changed the first rule, I think it was what makes you confuse. In that rule, I mean not bump every second just to get discount.
@WinterBell
Just delete the previous ones :). My intention with this promotion is to keep the thread clean, that means not with so many bump posts. There's 7 pages in this thread, about half of them are just bump posts x.x

You don't need to tell me when you delete, I'll know :)

EDIT: I changed the first rule, I think it was what makes you confuse. In that rule, I mean not bump every second just to get discount.
StRQpZw.png
Affiliate bump
Affiliate bump
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 39 40