Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dream Dragon Breeding station - Pinglist
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 200 201
@SawsbuckOakleaf

My friend, I am a currently closed but as soon as I finish some more orders, I will open up more slots. I can add you to the pinglist if you would like? As for your other questions, this is my pricing and if I can do it or not, I only begin once a person as gotten a slot. But the "Failure" section my shop's home page, explains it further. If you have any further questions that my homepage does not explain or if you are confused on anything, please do not hesitate to ask!

@Nebulae1

Woah, slow down! My price is 25k! Or 40g. With the 10k, it would be 35k. I mean, if you want to pay me extra, I won't say no but 25k is my price. :P
@SawsbuckOakleaf

My friend, I am a currently closed but as soon as I finish some more orders, I will open up more slots. I can add you to the pinglist if you would like? As for your other questions, this is my pricing and if I can do it or not, I only begin once a person as gotten a slot. But the "Failure" section my shop's home page, explains it further. If you have any further questions that my homepage does not explain or if you are confused on anything, please do not hesitate to ask!

@Nebulae1

Woah, slow down! My price is 25k! Or 40g. With the 10k, it would be 35k. I mean, if you want to pay me extra, I won't say no but 25k is my price. :P
SYJDX48.png
@SawsbuckOakleaf If you go to the scrying workshop and create the dragon, if you have a mouse - double click to get this - [img]http://i.imgur.com/vp0Or5Y.png[/img] click the copy address button and when you copy and paste it on the page, you'll see this - [code] http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=109&bodygene=8&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=16&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=56&auth=df1432b71953986301ffa5faea987bfe2a13d5c7&dummyext=prev.png[/code] You NEED to add[code] [img] and [/img][/code] to the beginning and at the end of the code for the image to show up. :)
@SawsbuckOakleaf

If you go to the scrying workshop and create the dragon, if you have a mouse - double click to get this -

vp0Or5Y.png

click the copy address button and when you copy and paste it on the page, you'll see this -
Code:
http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=109&bodygene=8&breed=4&element=3&gender=1&tert=16&tertgene=15&winggene=17&wings=56&auth=df1432b71953986301ffa5faea987bfe2a13d5c7&dummyext=prev.png

You NEED to add
Code:
[img] and [/img]
to the beginning and at the end of the code for the image to show up. :)
SYJDX48.png
oh, thank you that's so helpful! and ill pay you 36k because it means a lot to me! the guy was my
first imp and one of the 5 dragons I first got out of breeding and that's pretty special to me! (I got banned btw, sister plays as well and my ip and all that) but yeah thank you! I never expected such a low price! if anything I may come back to you for a male wildclaw that is orange bar, buttercup peregrine, terracotta underbelly.I'll fetch the image right now then! Please do alert me when you open again!
oh, thank you that's so helpful! and ill pay you 36k because it means a lot to me! the guy was my
first imp and one of the 5 dragons I first got out of breeding and that's pretty special to me! (I got banned btw, sister plays as well and my ip and all that) but yeah thank you! I never expected such a low price! if anything I may come back to you for a male wildclaw that is orange bar, buttercup peregrine, terracotta underbelly.I'll fetch the image right now then! Please do alert me when you open again!
[img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=3&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=77&auth=9626188edf7919ef1150974c69b171d6786bd423&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
dragon?age=1&body=84&bodygene=10&breed=8&element=3&gender=0&tert=160&tertgene=5&winggene=11&wings=77&auth=9626188edf7919ef1150974c69b171d6786bd423&dummyext=prev.png
@BloodyAngel12
there he is! again thank you!
@BloodyAngel12
there he is! again thank you!
@BloodyAngel12

Ahhh whoops Im sorry! I
ll send it over now~
@BloodyAngel12

Ahhh whoops Im sorry! I
ll send it over now~
i need something as a placeholder here, so hello
@SawsbuckOakleaf

Huh, well I'm glad that this may be of service to you one day. I'll add you to the pinglist. Just remember though, when I ping you (and if you would like to make a order) to re-write your order with the included image. It is up to you how much you would like to pay me when it comes down to it but truly, as long as it is 25k, it's fine. :)
@SawsbuckOakleaf

Huh, well I'm glad that this may be of service to you one day. I'll add you to the pinglist. Just remember though, when I ping you (and if you would like to make a order) to re-write your order with the included image. It is up to you how much you would like to pay me when it comes down to it but truly, as long as it is 25k, it's fine. :)
SYJDX48.png
well, again thank you and I am paying you 35 or 36k :D
well, again thank you and I am paying you 35 or 36k :D
@BloodyAngel12

I was able to buy a Cobalt/Robin/Lapis male dragon, which cuts down the color range by a lot :D
@BloodyAngel12

I was able to buy a Cobalt/Robin/Lapis male dragon, which cuts down the color range by a lot :D
22380.png22381.png22378.png22379.png5712.png5713.png
@BloodyAngel12 Could you add me to the ping list? I'm surprised I havent seen this sooner... im on a quest for eye-burners, as i dream of one day having a full page of them in my lair for no reason... lol. Should I send in my request now? .0. Ill send it in anyway. >-< [b]Order form:[/b] [b]Scrying image:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=9&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=13&winggene=12&wings=92&auth=f811c84e4af96539d965ce8abf151f3096112d45&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Breed:[/b] Imp~! [b]Eye color (mandatory?):[/b] Nah whatever works [b]Gender (mandatory?):[/b] Prefer Male, I dont care tho [b]Colors (mandatory or any leeway?):[/b] Vermilion, Plum, Radioactive... must have these cause y'know... toxin/poison stuff [b]Genes (you may have to do this part yourself):[/b] Poison, Toxin, And Contour...Underbelly or glimmer could work as well lol. Whenever you have time to do him is fine, Im not impatient C: Love this place!~
@BloodyAngel12
Could you add me to the ping list? I'm surprised I havent seen this sooner... im on a quest for eye-burners, as i dream of one day having a full page of them in my lair for no reason... lol.
Should I send in my request now? .0. Ill send it in anyway. >-<

Order form:

Scrying image:
dragon?age=1&body=169&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=9&gender=0&tert=130&tertgene=13&winggene=12&wings=92&auth=f811c84e4af96539d965ce8abf151f3096112d45&dummyext=prev.png
Breed:
Imp~!
Eye color (mandatory?):
Nah whatever works
Gender (mandatory?):
Prefer Male, I dont care tho
Colors (mandatory or any leeway?):
Vermilion, Plum, Radioactive... must have these cause y'know... toxin/poison stuff
Genes (you may have to do this part yourself): Poison, Toxin, And Contour...Underbelly or glimmer could work as well lol.
Whenever you have time to do him is fine, Im not impatient C:
Love this place!~
aCC0s3B.png
tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png Her/She Blue Jeans Lesbian tumblr_inline_ojq6ky5FlX1r2ao8y_540.png
WishList
1 2 ... 88 89 90 91 92 ... 200 201