Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done (I think)
1 2
Hello everyone, I am auctioning off this XXY Tomato/Tomato/Azure female gen-one mirror with wind eyes: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22120133] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/221202/22120133_350.png[/img] [/url] If you're interested in bidding, make sure to ping me AND the person you are outbidding (unless you are the first one to bid, obviously). [b]Starting Bid:[/b] 250,000 treasure OR 420 gems [b]Auto Buy:[/b] 2000 gems (may change later) [b]Current Highest Bid:[/b] Starting Bid by Lackess [b]Minimum Bid Increase:[/b] 10kt or 20 gems [b]End Date:[/b] June 3, 2016 [b]The gem to treasure conversion rate for this auction is 1:600.[/b]
Hello everyone, I am auctioning off this XXY Tomato/Tomato/Azure female gen-one mirror with wind eyes:

22120133_350.png

If you're interested in bidding, make sure to ping me AND the person you are outbidding (unless you are the first one to bid, obviously).

Starting Bid: 250,000 treasure OR 420 gems

Auto Buy: 2000 gems (may change later)

Current Highest Bid: Starting Bid by Lackess

Minimum Bid Increase: 10kt or 20 gems

End Date: June 3, 2016

The gem to treasure conversion rate for this auction is 1:600.

WIP
...And open!
...And open!
WIP
@JoYoon
SB please c:
@JoYoon
SB please c:
S1RYPFw.png
@Lackess

Of course!
@Lackess

Of course!
WIP
Up...
Up...
WIP
@Lackess

Hi, no one else is showing any interest in bidding for this gen-one...

Would you like to just auto-buy her right now for 250,000 treasure or 420 gems (the starting bid)?

Sorry if this is unconventional and a bit sudden, but I do need the funds soon, and you are guaranteed this XXY gen-one, so this deal could benefit us both?

@Lackess

Hi, no one else is showing any interest in bidding for this gen-one...

Would you like to just auto-buy her right now for 250,000 treasure or 420 gems (the starting bid)?

Sorry if this is unconventional and a bit sudden, but I do need the funds soon, and you are guaranteed this XXY gen-one, so this deal could benefit us both?

WIP
@JoYoon
Of course! I just need to convert my gems into treasure. If you want to set up a cr I'll accept as soon as I have the treasure.
@JoYoon
Of course! I just need to convert my gems into treasure. If you want to set up a cr I'll accept as soon as I have the treasure.
S1RYPFw.png
@Lackess

Will do, thank you!
@Lackess

Will do, thank you!
WIP
@Lackess

You know, you can also just pay me the equivalent in gems (420 gems) if that would be more convenient for you :)
@Lackess

You know, you can also just pay me the equivalent in gems (420 gems) if that would be more convenient for you :)
WIP
@JoYoon
Oh no thanks. I'd rather just take the extra time to sell my gems, your conversion rate is much lower then mine. Which is perfectly fine c: . Sorry for making you wait, I've been super busy at work, but i'll finished my part of the CR.
@JoYoon
Oh no thanks. I'd rather just take the extra time to sell my gems, your conversion rate is much lower then mine. Which is perfectly fine c: . Sorry for making you wait, I've been super busy at work, but i'll finished my part of the CR.
S1RYPFw.png
1 2