Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | A Lot of 10kt dergs [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4
Hey everyone! So my sister and I have a lot of dergs to give away/sell for cheap lmao.
All dergs are 10kt unless you registered in the current registration window, then it's free!
If you're interested in mine, just give me a ping @naufragte with the ID number (listed below the derg) and I'll set up the CR!
If you're interesting my sister's dergs, give her a ping with the ID number (listed below the derg) at @yukikohime and she'll set up the CR. <:

MY DERGS

YUKIKOHIME'S DERGS

Hey everyone! So my sister and I have a lot of dergs to give away/sell for cheap lmao.
All dergs are 10kt unless you registered in the current registration window, then it's free!
If you're interested in mine, just give me a ping @naufragte with the ID number (listed below the derg) and I'll set up the CR!
If you're interesting my sister's dergs, give her a ping with the ID number (listed below the derg) at @yukikohime and she'll set up the CR. <:

MY DERGS

YUKIKOHIME'S DERGS

tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
@Naufragate - Ugh I wish I had space! Good luck selling!
@Naufragate - Ugh I wish I had space! Good luck selling!
Tv3mIE1.pngFJ5ErSg.png.................t7c0Syo.gif...............70XzIN1.pngl3_book.pngnt9qBvL.pngm24_book.pngKhebDH8.pngl4_book.pngm3_book.pngimage.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Xotik - Thank you! <3
@Xotik - Thank you! <3
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
All the pretty dragons listed are still looking for homes :)
All the pretty dragons listed are still looking for homes :)
Vj0BLbc.png
@naufragate hey could i possible have the 23209643, Coatl Male? Please?
@naufragate hey could i possible have the 23209643, Coatl Male? Please?
@Nephillix
Absolutely!! I'll send him right over! The CR will be coming from my sister, yukikohime. <:

Edit: CR sent!
@Nephillix
Absolutely!! I'll send him right over! The CR will be coming from my sister, yukikohime. <:

Edit: CR sent!
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
@Naufragate May I have 23209773, Imperial Male (One off XXY) if he's available?!
and if possible, your sister's 22472929, Ridgeback Female (April Fool's Hatch Date; XXY)?? If not, could I have 23209773, Imperial Male (One off XXY) instead?
@Naufragate May I have 23209773, Imperial Male (One off XXY) if he's available?!
and if possible, your sister's 22472929, Ridgeback Female (April Fool's Hatch Date; XXY)?? If not, could I have 23209773, Imperial Male (One off XXY) instead?
@MapleMininx
Absolutely! If they're here they are still available. Sorry for the late response, I was at work all night lmao.
I'll set up the CR now!
And @yukikohime send over the snoot lmao
@MapleMininx
Absolutely! If they're here they are still available. Sorry for the late response, I was at work all night lmao.
I'll set up the CR now!
And @yukikohime send over the snoot lmao
c4eYuF0.gif
q1eHdng.png
@Naufragate and @yukikohime Thank you so much!
@Naufragate and @yukikohime Thank you so much!
@maplemininx you're welcome. I'm glad to see her going to a loving home, also your dragons are beautiful.
@maplemininx you're welcome. I'm glad to see her going to a loving home, also your dragons are beautiful.
Vj0BLbc.png
1 2 3 4