Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Temporarily on Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
NEW THREAD: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2295893 [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/LEZ6brk.png[/img][/center] ----- [color=transparent]text[/color] [center][size=4][b]THREAD:[/b] OPEN | [b]DONATIONS:[/b] CLOSED | [b]SPEED DATES:[/b] OPEN[/size][/center] [color=transparent]text[/color] ----- [center][size=4][b]WANT TO SKIP AHEAD?[/b][/size][/center] [columns] [color=transparent]textstextstextstextste[/color] [nextcol] [size=5] [color=transparent]text[/color][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1805235/1#18853678]Rules & FAQs[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1805235/1#18853689]Dare Devil Dates[/url][/size] [nextcol] [color=transparent]texts[/color] [nextcol][size=5] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1805235/1#18853691]Donation FAQs[/url] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1805235/1#18853693]Post of Fun & Fame[/url][/size] [/columns] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/idO5Yme.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]text[/color] [nextcol][size=5]Hello, I'm Gentleclaw and I'm here to explain a Blind Date to those of you who haven't been here before! A blind date is when you've taken a gamble with a dating service, or more likely your cruel friends signed you up, and you're headed out for a night with a total stranger. In either case you're headed out to town with someone you don't know and you're hoping to have a complete blast while you're at it. We do basically the same thing, except you're marrying that stranger danger derg for a flat fee. Intrigued? Do read on then![/size=4] [/columns] [size=4] [b]THE DATING MATERIAL[/b] At Blind Dates we have dozens of eager, gorgeous, dergs looking for new homes and potentially their own beautiful mates. Many are donated, some are purchased, and a few are from our own nests. We discourage searching our lairs for potential dates. Most of the dergs are all mixed up and it ruins the fun of this! We house adults, the newly hatched, and the elderly. A good few are ready to breed, most are gened, and all of them are hotter than the Flamecaller's forge! [b]OUR DATING OPTIONS[/b] [u]Blind Dates[/u] The option that started it all! With a Blind Date you simply fill out the form located beneath the Rules. I'll read your application and try and find a derg that matches your likes, dislikes, and preferences. Then I'll shoot you a trade and you'll finalize it with a flat fee of 25,000 treasure. That's it! Don't like your date? Cancel the CR and I'll try again! [u]Dare Devil Dates[/u] Feeling brave, bold, or just plain lucky? With these dates you don't get to see the dragon before hand. You just get to browse a short blurb describing them. A color or two might be mentioned or maybe a gene, but never the full picture. If something catches your eye, you let me know you want DD Date #? and I'll send them over. These CRs MUST be accepted. Because of this a Dare Devil date will only cost you 15kT. [u]Speed Dates[/u] Run only during a festival week. At the end of each month I take the remaining dates in my lair and post them here in the thread. The ones that aren't purchased by the end of festival week are then exalted. So grab that dragon of your dreams before they're gone! [/size]
NEW THREAD: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2295893

LEZ6brk.png

text
THREAD: OPEN | DONATIONS: CLOSED | SPEED DATES: OPEN
text

WANT TO SKIP AHEAD?
textstextstextstextste
textRules & FAQs
Dare Devil Dates
texts
Donation FAQs
Post of Fun & Fame

idO5Yme.png text Hello, I'm Gentleclaw and I'm here to explain a Blind Date to those of you who haven't been here before! A blind date is when you've taken a gamble with a dating service, or more likely your cruel friends signed you up, and you're headed out for a night with a total stranger.

In either case you're headed out to town with someone you don't know and you're hoping to have a complete blast while you're at it. We do basically the same thing, except you're marrying that stranger danger derg for a flat fee.

Intrigued? Do read on then!

THE DATING MATERIAL

At Blind Dates we have dozens of eager, gorgeous, dergs looking for new homes and potentially their own beautiful mates. Many are donated, some are purchased, and a few are from our own nests. We discourage searching our lairs for potential dates. Most of the dergs are all mixed up and it ruins the fun of this!

We house adults, the newly hatched, and the elderly. A good few are ready to breed, most are gened, and all of them are hotter than the Flamecaller's forge!

OUR DATING OPTIONS

Blind Dates
The option that started it all! With a Blind Date you simply fill out the form located beneath the Rules. I'll read your application and try and find a derg that matches your likes, dislikes, and preferences. Then I'll shoot you a trade and you'll finalize it with a flat fee of 25,000 treasure. That's it! Don't like your date? Cancel the CR and I'll try again!

Dare Devil Dates
Feeling brave, bold, or just plain lucky? With these dates you don't get to see the dragon before hand. You just get to browse a short blurb describing them. A color or two might be mentioned or maybe a gene, but never the full picture. If something catches your eye, you let me know you want DD Date #? and I'll send them over. These CRs MUST be accepted. Because of this a Dare Devil date will only cost you 15kT.

Speed Dates
Run only during a festival week. At the end of each month I take the remaining dates in my lair and post them here in the thread. The ones that aren't purchased by the end of festival week are then exalted. So grab that dragon of your dreams before they're gone!
IMG_4200.png
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/skHXcZ0.png[/img][/right] (FORM BELOW RULES) [b]RULES[/b] - I can't fulfill specifics! It's impossible to fill your order and please you with the result at the same time. This is "Blind Dates" not "Match Makers"! - Ping Riverspell when you post please. I'll get to you as quickly as possible! - Dragons will be sent through the CR for a flat rate of 25,000 treasure. Bred dragons are 20,000 treasure. Daredevil Dates are 15kT. - - - Should someone wish to, gems are accepted! Inquire as to the current ratio when you post your application. We don't expect many to use this option so it's a recent addition to the rules! - Once you buy them, they're yours for whatever. - There's no limit to the amount of times you can apply. - Once a CR is sent you have 3 DAYS to accept it! My lair fills quickly and need room. EXCEPTION: Speed Dates have to be accepted before rollover. - You are NOT required to accept a [u]Blind Date[/u] CR. However Daredevil & Speed Date CRs MUST be accepted. - Date go wrong and canceled the CR? I'm happy to try again, just shoot me another ping to let me know! - We are unable to do "breeding loans" which is the buying back of a dragon after you've completed what you wanted them for. Sell or exalt. - Please use the form provided for the best result. - Food is accepted as an alternate form of payment! EXCEPTION: Speed Dates are treasure only! [quote=FOOD FAQ] + A full stack (x99) of 3-4pt food will pay for a derg. A half stack gets you half off. Foods with pts below or above 3-4pts will be discussed on a case by case basis! + A half stack of 3-4pt food will pay for a Daredevil date + If you'd like to donate food but wait on a dragon, I'll give you a ticket instead that you can redeem at a later date. Scroll down to the donations post for more info![/quote] [quote=COPY THIS FORM] @Riverspell GENDER: (guy or gal?) COLOR RANGE: (no specifics please, just the range!) FAVE GENES: (what genes do you simply fawn over?) UNFAVE GENES: (what genes make you say eweth?) SPECIES: (prefered species? or are you game for it all?) SPECIALTY: (something you'd be thrilled to have, BUT DON'T REQUIRE, in the derg?) ADULT or BABY?: (do you have a preference?) NAMED?!: (yes or no, do you want a renaming scroll if it's named?) BRED?!: (will you take a bred dragon? 5kT will be deducted for a bred dragon!) FOODS?!: (will you pay with food instead? or do you have a ticket?) SPEED DATES?: (do you want to be pinged when speed dates opens?)[/quote] [quote=SAMPLE FORM] GENDER: Guy! COLOR RANGE: Hmm. Blues. Like, royal-teal maybe? FAVE GENES: Circuit, Crystal, Okapi, Tiger, Eye Spots UNFAVE GENES: Gembond, Basic, Hypnotic SPECIES: Ooh, a wildclaw would be lovely. I like pearls, noodles, and imps too! SPECIALTY: Not really, though water eyes are nice if you have them! ADULT or BABY?: (do you have a preference?) NAMED?!: Naw. Name doesn't matter. BRED?!: Prefer unbred but it's not a deal breaker. FOODS?!: No foods. SPEED DATES?: Yes, ping me![/quote]
skHXcZ0.png

(FORM BELOW RULES)

RULES

- I can't fulfill specifics! It's impossible to fill your order and please you with the result at the same time. This is "Blind Dates" not "Match Makers"!

- Ping Riverspell when you post please. I'll get to you as quickly as possible!

- Dragons will be sent through the CR for a flat rate of 25,000 treasure. Bred dragons are 20,000 treasure. Daredevil Dates are 15kT.

- - - Should someone wish to, gems are accepted! Inquire as to the current ratio when you post your application. We don't expect many to use this option so it's a recent addition to the rules!

- Once you buy them, they're yours for whatever.

- There's no limit to the amount of times you can apply.

- Once a CR is sent you have 3 DAYS to accept it! My lair fills quickly and need room.
EXCEPTION: Speed Dates have to be accepted before rollover.

- You are NOT required to accept a Blind Date CR. However Daredevil & Speed Date CRs MUST be accepted.

- Date go wrong and canceled the CR? I'm happy to try again, just shoot me another ping to let me know!

- We are unable to do "breeding loans" which is the buying back of a dragon after you've completed what you wanted them for. Sell or exalt.

- Please use the form provided for the best result.

- Food is accepted as an alternate form of payment!
EXCEPTION: Speed Dates are treasure only!
FOOD FAQ wrote:
+ A full stack (x99) of 3-4pt food will pay for a derg. A half stack gets you half off. Foods with pts below or above 3-4pts will be discussed on a case by case basis!

+ A half stack of 3-4pt food will pay for a Daredevil date

+ If you'd like to donate food but wait on a dragon, I'll give you a ticket instead that you can redeem at a later date. Scroll down to the donations post for more info!

COPY THIS FORM wrote:
@Riverspell

COLOR RANGE: (no specifics please, just the range!)
FAVE GENES: (what genes do you simply fawn over?)
UNFAVE GENES: (what genes make you say eweth?)
SPECIES: (prefered species? or are you game for it all?)
SPECIALTY: (something you'd be thrilled to have, BUT DON'T REQUIRE, in the derg?)

ADULT or BABY?: (do you have a preference?)
NAMED?!: (yes or no, do you want a renaming scroll if it's named?)
BRED?!: (will you take a bred dragon? 5kT will be deducted for a bred dragon!)

FOODS?!: (will you pay with food instead? or do you have a ticket?)
SPEED DATES?: (do you want to be pinged when speed dates opens?)

SAMPLE FORM wrote:

COLOR RANGE: Hmm. Blues. Like, royal-teal maybe?
FAVE GENES: Circuit, Crystal, Okapi, Tiger, Eye Spots
UNFAVE GENES: Gembond, Basic, Hypnotic
SPECIES: Ooh, a wildclaw would be lovely. I like pearls, noodles, and imps too!
SPECIALTY: Not really, though water eyes are nice if you have them!

ADULT or BABY?: (do you have a preference?)
NAMED?!: Naw. Name doesn't matter.
BRED?!: Prefer unbred but it's not a deal breaker.

FOODS?!: No foods.
SPEED DATES?: Yes, ping me!
IMG_4200.png
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/gXy0Ih3.png[/img][/right] Welcome to Daredevil Dates! I take it you're feeling brave, bold, or stupidly lucky? For 15kT you can take home a fellow adrenaline junkie too awesome to be a stranger danger. Just check these quick guidelines before you jump in! -These CRs MUST be accepted! I will not buy these dragons back either. This is a daredevil date, there's meant to be inherent risk! -That being said, all DD dates will have at least 2 genes and should be good looking. Depending on tastes of course! [quote=TAKE A DARE] @Riverspell I want Daredevil #" "![/quote] [columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/itqEITS.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]text[/color] [nextcol] [size=5] I'm an eyeburner gal for sure but I think once you read my story, you'll find me even brighter! [/size] [/columns]
gXy0Ih3.png

Welcome to Daredevil Dates! I take it you're feeling brave, bold, or stupidly lucky? For 15kT you can take home a fellow adrenaline junkie too awesome to be a stranger danger. Just check these quick guidelines before you jump in!

-These CRs MUST be accepted! I will not buy these dragons back either. This is a daredevil date, there's meant to be inherent risk!

-That being said, all DD dates will have at least 2 genes and should be good looking. Depending on tastes of course!

TAKE A DARE wrote:
@Riverspell

I want Daredevil #" "!

itqEITS.png text
I'm an eyeburner gal for sure but I think once you read my story, you'll find me even brighter!

IMG_4200.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/pZrSAWJ.png[/img][/center] [b]DRAGON DONATIONS[/b] [i]Currently Closed[/i] Feeling like your lair is too crowded? Just want to contribute? I take dragon donations for limited periods each month. Please observe our quick rules and check the donation status before sending! *PLEASE PING OR MESSAGE ME BEFORE SENDING DONATIONS. [b]DONATION RULES[/b] - Donations are ONLY accepted during a single limited period each month. This will usually be the first week of a month. Keep an eye on the status at the top of the thread. Donations sent outside this window will be rejected. - At the end of each month during festival week "Speed Dating" will occur. After the end of this event all dragons not sold that month, donated and AH purchased, will be exalted. By donating you agree to abide by this rule and not harass me for exalting your donation. I have to feed these dergs for a full month as well as make some profit. Your understanding is appreciated! - You have my assurances that any exalted donations will be named and that I MYSELF will exalt them. They will not be sold or pooled into dominance storage houses. I feel this would be unfair toward you, the donator. [b]FOOD DONATIONS[/b] [i]Always Open![/i] I take these too! All these dergs gotta eat something! For a full stack (x99) of 3-4pt food you'll get a Ticket for a free dragon that can be redeemed at any time. A half stack gets you a half Ticket which will get you half off a dragon when redeemed. Any other food counts will be discussed on a case by case basis! Really generous folks can decline a dragon/ticket in return and earn the heaping thanks of too many dragons!
pZrSAWJ.png

DRAGON DONATIONS Currently Closed

Feeling like your lair is too crowded? Just want to contribute? I take dragon donations for limited periods each month. Please observe our quick rules and check the donation status before sending!

*PLEASE PING OR MESSAGE ME BEFORE SENDING DONATIONS.

DONATION RULES

- Donations are ONLY accepted during a single limited period each month. This will usually be the first week of a month. Keep an eye on the status at the top of the thread. Donations sent outside this window will be rejected.

- At the end of each month during festival week "Speed Dating" will occur. After the end of this event all dragons not sold that month, donated and AH purchased, will be exalted. By donating you agree to abide by this rule and not harass me for exalting your donation. I have to feed these dergs for a full month as well as make some profit. Your understanding is appreciated!

- You have my assurances that any exalted donations will be named and that I MYSELF will exalt them. They will not be sold or pooled into dominance storage houses. I feel this would be unfair toward you, the donator.

FOOD DONATIONS Always Open!

I take these too! All these dergs gotta eat something!

For a full stack (x99) of 3-4pt food you'll get a Ticket for a free dragon that can be redeemed at any time. A half stack gets you a half Ticket which will get you half off a dragon when redeemed. Any other food counts will be discussed on a case by case basis!

Really generous folks can decline a dragon/ticket in return and earn the heaping thanks of too many dragons!
IMG_4200.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Mum40lg.png[/img][/center] Adopting, donating, and generally participating in the thread could earn you a spot on the rankings here! As my funds grow I'll hopefully be able to send out little prizes to folks. :D This will be updated at the end of every month. [b]WALL OF FAME[/b] [b]Dragon Rescue[/b] [i](most dragons donated)[/i] 1. 2. 3. [b]Frequent Flyer[/b] [i](most dragons adopted period)[/i] 1. 2. 3. [b]Evel Knievel[/b] [i](most dare devil dates)[/i] 1. 2. 3. [b]Super Sniper[/b] [i](most speed dates)[/i] 1. 2. 3. [b]Marco Polo[/b] [i](most blind dates)[/i] 1. 2. 3. [b]Food Bank[/b] [i](most food donated)[/i] 1. 2. 3. [b]Generous Farmer [/b] [i](most food donated w/out claiming free dragon/s)[/i] 1. 2. 3. [b]Friend To All [/b] [i](adopt one of each species through Dragon Dates!)[/i] 1. 2. 3. [b]Elements Don't Matter [/b] [i](adopt one of each flight through dragon dates!)[/i] 1. 2. 3. [b]THREAD SPECIFIC ACHIEVEMENTS[/b] [i](help us reach these!)[/i] [b]Date Master[/b] - Fill 100 Orders - Fill 500 Orders - Fill 1,000 Orders o.o - Fill 5,000 Orders O.O [b]Festival Fun [/b] [i](Celebrate Speed Dates!)[/i] - Crystalline Gala - Trickmurk Circus - Mistral Jamboree - Wavecrest Saturnalia - Greenskeeper Gathering - Brightshine Jubilee - Thundercrack Carnivale - Flameforger's Festival - Starfall Celebration - Riot of Rot - Rockbreaker's Ceremony [b]Full Time[/b] [i](keep the thread open!)[/i] - Active 3 months - Active 6 months - Active 1 year
Mum40lg.png

Adopting, donating, and generally participating in the thread could earn you a spot on the rankings here! As my funds grow I'll hopefully be able to send out little prizes to folks. :D

This will be updated at the end of every month.

WALL OF FAME

Dragon Rescue
(most dragons donated)

Frequent Flyer
(most dragons adopted period)

Evel Knievel
(most dare devil dates)

Super Sniper
(most speed dates)

Marco Polo
(most blind dates)

Food Bank
(most food donated)

Generous Farmer
(most food donated w/out claiming free dragon/s)

Friend To All
(adopt one of each species through Dragon Dates!)

Elements Don't Matter
(adopt one of each flight through dragon dates!)

THREAD SPECIFIC ACHIEVEMENTS
(help us reach these!)

Date Master

- Fill 100 Orders
- Fill 500 Orders
- Fill 1,000 Orders o.o
- Fill 5,000 Orders O.O

Festival Fun
(Celebrate Speed Dates!)

- Crystalline Gala
- Trickmurk Circus
- Mistral Jamboree
- Wavecrest Saturnalia
- Greenskeeper Gathering
- Brightshine Jubilee
- Thundercrack Carnivale
- Flameforger's Festival
- Starfall Celebration
- Riot of Rot
- Rockbreaker's Ceremony

Full Time
(keep the thread open!)

- Active 3 months
- Active 6 months
- Active 1 year
IMG_4200.png
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/e2qFJRP.png[/img][/center] [center][code][center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1805235][img]http://i.imgur.com/e2qFJRP.png[/img][/url][/center][/code][/center] [center][size=4] Got a hatchery? A general sales thread? Need affiliates? I'm happy to post your banner in return for posting mine! Just give me a shout. [/size][/center] ----- [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1773415][img]http://i.imgur.com/aRu98Vz.png[/img][/url] @LunarEcho[/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1764447][img]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/lopika93/FR%20Hatchery/Banner_zpslrjkvecl.png[/img][/url] @lopika[/center]
e2qFJRP.png
Code:
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1805235][img]http://i.imgur.com/e2qFJRP.png[/img][/url][/center]

Got a hatchery? A general sales thread? Need affiliates? I'm happy to post your banner in return for posting mine! Just give me a shout.

IMG_4200.png
Saved
Saved
IMG_4200.png
BLIND DATES IS OPEN ONCE AGAIN!

@Saltbreaker @AquariusStudios

You guys wanted pings when this thread was running again. :D

My lair space is very limited so I'll answer orders as quickly as I can. Why must expansions be so costly? ;-;
BLIND DATES IS OPEN ONCE AGAIN!

@Saltbreaker @AquariusStudios

You guys wanted pings when this thread was running again. :D

My lair space is very limited so I'll answer orders as quickly as I can. Why must expansions be so costly? ;-;
IMG_4200.png
@Riverspell Would you be willing to take gems (i've got 5k treasure, but i've got 160 gems.) instead of treasure? If so, here's my form!

COLOR RANGE: I'd prefer a purple/blue range if possible!
FAVE GENES: I adore vipera, peregine, and stained!
UNFAVE GENES: I like all of them actually, so whatever!
SPECIES: I'd love a wildclaw, but any would be fine with me!
SPECIALTY: N/A
NAMED?!: I'm fine either way!
BRED?!: Yup, it's fine with me!

FOODS?!: Nah.
SPEED DATES?:Yup, ping me!
@Riverspell Would you be willing to take gems (i've got 5k treasure, but i've got 160 gems.) instead of treasure? If so, here's my form!

COLOR RANGE: I'd prefer a purple/blue range if possible!
FAVE GENES: I adore vipera, peregine, and stained!
UNFAVE GENES: I like all of them actually, so whatever!
SPECIES: I'd love a wildclaw, but any would be fine with me!
SPECIALTY: N/A
NAMED?!: I'm fine either way!
BRED?!: Yup, it's fine with me!

FOODS?!: Nah.
SPEED DATES?:Yup, ping me!
rainbow-fish-banner_zps425d1161.gif
[columns] [img]http://i.imgur.com/QI3yUAG.png[/img] [nextcol] [color=transparent]text[/color] [nextcol] @madscienced I think I've found the perfect little guy for you! He still has some growing up to do but he's got promise and good looks! As to form of payment, gems are certainly welcome! Management chose not to add that option as they felt folks wouldn't want to fork over gems for a mystery date. Lately we've been using a ratio of [b]1:680[/b]. So 36 gems should "pay for shipping" as it were! [/columns]
QI3yUAG.png text @madscienced

I think I've found the perfect little guy for you! He still has some growing up to do but he's got promise and good looks!

As to form of payment, gems are certainly welcome! Management chose not to add that option as they felt folks wouldn't want to fork over gems for a mystery date. Lately we've been using a ratio of 1:680. So 36 gems should "pay for shipping" as it were!
IMG_4200.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9