Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Leveled Fodder - Supernova Mercs!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/c4ZhUhP.png[/img] [size=5][color=purple][b]Welcome to the Supernova Initiative![/color][/b][/size] We are Arcane's Mercenary Services, and we're here to offer you cheap, leveled, fodder! [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1B03i-4sm8aV3W0o4MCNY7YNhzJ7ZNlps8A35vbPAgoY/edit#gid=0]CLICK for our list of trainers and available fodder![/url] [b][size=4]Supernova Initiative is currently [color=purple]CLOSED[/color].[/size][/b] [size=4][b]ORDERS[/b][/size] Supernova Mercs now does large orders! Want to reserve a certain amount of dragons for yourself from us? Simply place an order with the form below. Please only order in sets of 25, 50, 75, or 100 at a time. [i]Order Discounts[/i] When you order 100 dragons from us in one order, you will receive 500t off each dragon from your order. Individuals who order regularly, are incredibly polite, etc. may be eligible for additional discounts at the discretion of the Initiative. [i]Please note that[/i] all discounts will also be dependent on current fodder markets and public buys. It is the policy of the Initiative that we will not sell lower than the highest PB offering price for that level. ~*~*~ When ordering large amounts of fodder, please only ping those who are [b]online[/b] and in stock to order fodder using this form: [quote] Name: Dragon Level: Quantity: [/quote] Additionally, please check to see what levels are currently being offered- if there are no dragons of that level in-stock, it will be much more difficult for us to fill that order, and we may have to decline. Special Notice: Supernova Initiative will be CLOSED during Arcane Dominance Pushes. [b]Restocks[/b] If you'd like to be notified when trainers restock (generally, or for specific levels) please ping an officer and you will be put on our restock pinglist! Our officers are: @Covert, @saqurtuliq, and @tarere! [list] [*]Available fodder is listed on the AH for convenient, quick purchasing! [*]Pricing info provided for your convenience. [*]Fodder available from levels 5-7, sometimes from 4-10! [*]Links to lair pages are provided in the spreadsheet! [*]Each of our trainers sets their own price; check back often! [*]More trainers means more fodder! [/list][/center]
c4ZhUhP.png

Welcome to the Supernova Initiative!

We are Arcane's Mercenary Services, and we're here to offer you cheap, leveled, fodder!

CLICK for our list of trainers and available fodder!

Supernova Initiative is currently CLOSED.

ORDERS
Supernova Mercs now does large orders! Want to reserve a certain amount of dragons for yourself from us? Simply place an order with the form below. Please only order in sets of 25, 50, 75, or 100 at a time.

Order Discounts
When you order 100 dragons from us in one order, you will receive 500t off each dragon from your order.
Individuals who order regularly, are incredibly polite, etc. may be eligible for additional discounts at the discretion of the Initiative.
Please note that all discounts will also be dependent on current fodder markets and public buys. It is the policy of the Initiative that we will not sell lower than the highest PB offering price for that level.

~*~*~

When ordering large amounts of fodder, please only ping those who are online and in stock to order fodder using this form:
Quote:
Name:
Dragon Level:
Quantity:
Additionally, please check to see what levels are currently being offered- if there are no dragons of that level in-stock, it will be much more difficult for us to fill that order, and we may have to decline.

Special Notice: Supernova Initiative will be CLOSED during Arcane Dominance Pushes.

Restocks
If you'd like to be notified when trainers restock (generally, or for specific levels) please ping an officer and you will be put on our restock pinglist!
Our officers are: @Covert, @saqurtuliq, and @tarere!

• Available fodder is listed on the AH for convenient, quick purchasing!
  • Pricing info provided for your convenience.
  • Fodder available from levels 5-7, sometimes from 4-10!
  • Links to lair pages are provided in the spreadsheet!
  • Each of our trainers sets their own price; check back often!
  • More trainers means more fodder!
WwOu6qs.gif eMW37s1.gifsmlegendins_covert_by_xnedra22-d9h3tmd.pngKcGbFDF.png
reserved.
reserved.
reserved.
reserved.
And we're open!
And we're open!
Several members, including me, have trained fodder for you to buy! My fodder can be found on the second page of my lair!
Several members, including me, have trained fodder for you to buy! My fodder can be found on the second page of my lair!
GWeNSoe.gif dT9HQge.png
mlHpBMC.png
mAiCJNJ.png
hey there everyone! i got some fodder that i will be training all day today! everything is going to be on the fourth page of my lair and onward c:
hey there everyone! i got some fodder that i will be training all day today! everything is going to be on the fourth page of my lair and onward c:
C4op4pY.pngXdeymnr.gifxC4op4pY.png
^ :>
^ :>
6wK2Jyk.png
All my leveled fodder is on the AH and fodder starts on page 5 of my lair, after the hatchlings. I'll be training throughout the week!
All my leveled fodder is on the AH and fodder starts on page 5 of my lair, after the hatchlings. I'll be training throughout the week!
sigmap-210907-01.pngsigmap-210907-02.pngsigmap-210907-03.pngsigmap-210907-04.png
sigmap-210907-05.pngsigmap-210907-06.png
Training for your need!
Training for your need!
tumblr_oiq1wlsZ8L1u402sco1_500.png
Thanks arcane! Feel free to send me CRs for levelled fodder at 11kt for 5's 13kt for 6s and 15kt for 7s if that is amenable to any of you <3

(this post will be removed once our dom week is over)
Thanks arcane! Feel free to send me CRs for levelled fodder at 11kt for 5's 13kt for 6s and 15kt for 7s if that is amenable to any of you <3

(this post will be removed once our dom week is over)
tAfGPSN.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67