Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | All Dergs are claimed, Thanks!
1 2
Sorry, all gone~
Sorry, all gone~
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
@MidnightRein

I would like Rosie. Do you have any ideas on a price? I'm awful at pricing lvl 25s and such XD.
@MidnightRein

I would like Rosie. Do you have any ideas on a price? I'm awful at pricing lvl 25s and such XD.
@Colubridae
I am too XD
Well, the current lowest prices of Eliminate is around 50k, ambush is around 35k, Berserker around 6-10k and time put into it is difficult to judge, so...

I'd take anything upwards of 150k, but I've seen 25's go from 250k-300k, so I have no clue what so ever xD
@Colubridae
I am too XD
Well, the current lowest prices of Eliminate is around 50k, ambush is around 35k, Berserker around 6-10k and time put into it is difficult to judge, so...

I'd take anything upwards of 150k, but I've seen 25's go from 250k-300k, so I have no clue what so ever xD
@MidnightRein

I'm very interested in Phantom, your triple ice tundra boy. What were you hoping to get for him?
@MidnightRein

I'm very interested in Phantom, your triple ice tundra boy. What were you hoping to get for him?
@Incogniito
I believe I payed around 10k for him, so I'd at least like that much back.
@Incogniito
I believe I payed around 10k for him, so I'd at least like that much back.
@MidnightRein I'm interested in Rosie. Would you take 160k for her
@MidnightRein I'm interested in Rosie. Would you take 160k for her
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
@MidnightRein

Would you prefer treasure, or gems at 1:650?
@MidnightRein

Would you prefer treasure, or gems at 1:650?
@MidnightRein

Ah, I do not have that money right now(Just remembered that I had a dragon that someone was holding for me, so I'm now broke...) I don't think I can get that money up very soon, but I hope that someone pops up to buy him soon!
@MidnightRein

Ah, I do not have that money right now(Just remembered that I had a dragon that someone was holding for me, so I'm now broke...) I don't think I can get that money up very soon, but I hope that someone pops up to buy him soon!
@Incogniito
Either or, whichever you're more comfortable with ^^

@Colubridae
Ah, sorry about that~

@MintyHippo
Sure! Rosie is a guy though, if that messes up any breeding plans.
@Incogniito
Either or, whichever you're more comfortable with ^^

@Colubridae
Ah, sorry about that~

@MintyHippo
Sure! Rosie is a guy though, if that messes up any breeding plans.
@MidnightRein

Since I just sold the toxin/poison hatchling I traded my poison gene for, I'm throwing treasure at you to help finance the uprising. Or the defenders. Whichever. XD
@MidnightRein

Since I just sold the toxin/poison hatchling I traded my poison gene for, I'm throwing treasure at you to help finance the uprising. Or the defenders. Whichever. XD
1 2