Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ::Circuit City:: (HIATUS)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
*sneaks in*
*whispers* everyone seriously buy these dergs they're awesome
*puts derg shaped cookies on the table*
*sneaks out*
*sneaks in*
*whispers* everyone seriously buy these dergs they're awesome
*puts derg shaped cookies on the table*
*sneaks out*
NrfB95G.png oTzR29f.png JU8LxLb.png WSMFkE9.png T75C2Ky.png
@patronissimo Hey! I'd love to be affiliated, your hatchlings are precious <33 Here's the link to my banner c: [code][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1487738/1][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/sicone126/warren3_zpsu2oa4khp.png[/img][/url][/code]
@patronissimo
Hey! I'd love to be affiliated, your hatchlings are precious <33

Here's the link to my banner c:
Code:
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1487738/1][img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y61/sicone126/warren3_zpsu2oa4khp.png[/img][/url]
V4GcrWf.png < - hatchery
@Rabbit ohhh cuuuuuute!! I'd love to affiliate. Keep me in mind if you ever want to add lore to your babies to help them sell! I advertise any Lore Bits babies in this thread too, if you're interested in taking advantage of that some day :3
@Rabbit ohhh cuuuuuute!! I'd love to affiliate. Keep me in mind if you ever want to add lore to your babies to help them sell! I advertise any Lore Bits babies in this thread too, if you're interested in taking advantage of that some day :3
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo

Heya! I was wondering if I could be put on the general ping list? I also kind of sort of really want to buy Neverrain the female wildclaw. You say you only take payments with gems? I only have 33 gems at the moment, but can pay the rest in treasure if that's okay. I'd also like to add long-form lore bits. So that's about 75k?

Sorry, it's been a long time since I've been on the site. Let me know if I got any of that wrong.
@patronissimo

Heya! I was wondering if I could be put on the general ping list? I also kind of sort of really want to buy Neverrain the female wildclaw. You say you only take payments with gems? I only have 33 gems at the moment, but can pay the rest in treasure if that's okay. I'd also like to add long-form lore bits. So that's about 75k?

Sorry, it's been a long time since I've been on the site. Let me know if I got any of that wrong.
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
Hey @patronissimo, It looks like we have similarly themed hatcheries. I wanted to know if you care to affiliate? [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/1547718][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/adcbc0f3c6b4d2e7061db56ca911f903/tumblr_inline_nt8ngqDp5A1skslm0_540.png[/img][/url][/center]
Hey @patronissimo,

It looks like we have similarly themed hatcheries. I wanted to know if you care to affiliate?
tumblr_inline_nt8ngqDp5A1skslm0_540.png
tumblr_inline_ohc82uNWWK1u4om7a_540.png
@Erratic

You bet! I'm happy to put ya down in the general pinglist :D

Also... holy smokes I meant to put "treasure" not "gems" XD;;;; oh my gosh, how many potential customers have I turned away with that big error... /faceinhands/ so I fixed my error, gosh thank you for pointing that out XD;;

so we can do whichever way you like:
mixed payment at 1:700 gem ratio is 33 gems + 51900 treasure
or you can pay full 75k in treasure

And your Lore Bits will be ready 8/28 or sooner! :D Thanks for adding them on! I'll PM you a live preview and a link to the pastebin code by then. phew I think that's everything XDD thanks so much for your interest friend!
@Erratic

You bet! I'm happy to put ya down in the general pinglist :D

Also... holy smokes I meant to put "treasure" not "gems" XD;;;; oh my gosh, how many potential customers have I turned away with that big error... /faceinhands/ so I fixed my error, gosh thank you for pointing that out XD;;

so we can do whichever way you like:
mixed payment at 1:700 gem ratio is 33 gems + 51900 treasure
or you can pay full 75k in treasure

And your Lore Bits will be ready 8/28 or sooner! :D Thanks for adding them on! I'll PM you a live preview and a link to the pastebin code by then. phew I think that's everything XDD thanks so much for your interest friend!
oTVkboM.png
@Spacebro HECKA YES /slams fist on table/ my god look at those dragons they're beautiful! i'll add your banner in now. remember me if you'd ever like to add Lore Bits to your hatchery babies, and I'll advertise your babs in my thread too for double exposure as an affiliate bonus :3
@Spacebro HECKA YES /slams fist on table/ my god look at those dragons they're beautiful! i'll add your banner in now. remember me if you'd ever like to add Lore Bits to your hatchery babies, and I'll advertise your babs in my thread too for double exposure as an affiliate bonus :3
oTVkboM.png
@patronissimo You have some beautiful pairs!
@patronissimo You have some beautiful pairs!
lGriifT.png
@patronissimo

Ooh, awesome! It'd be easier on me if I paid in treasure. :) I'm working on a clan that's basically just a giant mess of lore, so I love having somewhere to start from. :D Thank you so much!
@patronissimo

Ooh, awesome! It'd be easier on me if I paid in treasure. :) I'm working on a clan that's basically just a giant mess of lore, so I love having somewhere to start from. :D Thank you so much!
OxsbMf2.png g76Nqnb.pngecbaTlT.gif
@Erratic definitely! I'll send the CR now and I am soooo sorry for the confusion, I can't believe I didn't catch that XDDD

and if you ever find yourself stuck, I'm happy to add Lore Bits to any of your other babs, they don't have to come from here ;D let me know if i have free reign to surprise you or if there's anything in particular you'd like me to work into her Lore Bits!
@Erratic definitely! I'll send the CR now and I am soooo sorry for the confusion, I can't believe I didn't catch that XDDD

and if you ever find yourself stuck, I'm happy to add Lore Bits to any of your other babs, they don't have to come from here ;D let me know if i have free reign to surprise you or if there's anything in particular you'd like me to work into her Lore Bits!
oTVkboM.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33