Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Sold]
1 2 3 4
Hello, everyone! I have this Shadow/Rose/Maize fellow that I really love. However, I recently had another project come up that I would rather carry out, and that means I don't have the resources to gene this fellow as nicely as I would like to. :( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7327020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/73271/7327020_350.png[/img] [/url] I've already given him Underbelly, because he makes a handsome Snowbelly! He has been bred, but all of his offspring are named. He was born October 28, 2014 (3 days before Halloween) and is 7 months old. He comes with a Scroll of Renaming. [b]Starting Bid[/b] - 40k treasure [b]Current highest bidder[/b] - @cr1tikal , 145k treasure Please ping me and the highest bidder! :') Ends: 7:00 PM EST June 2nd Here are some other gene ideas that might pique your interest: [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=67&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=1&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=67&style=6&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=6&tert=1&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=67&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=9&tert=1&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img][img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=67&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=1&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png[/img]
Hello, everyone! I have this Shadow/Rose/Maize fellow that I really love. However, I recently had another project come up that I would rather carry out, and that means I don't have the resources to gene this fellow as nicely as I would like to. :(

7327020_350.png

I've already given him Underbelly, because he makes a handsome Snowbelly!

He has been bred, but all of his offspring are named.
He was born October 28, 2014 (3 days before Halloween) and is 7 months old.
He comes with a Scroll of Renaming.

Starting Bid - 40k treasure
Current highest bidder - @cr1tikal , 145k treasure

Please ping me and the highest bidder! :')

Ends: 7:00 PM EST June 2nd

Here are some other gene ideas that might pique your interest:
dragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=67&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=1&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.pngdragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=67&style=6&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=6&tert=1&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.pngdragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=67&style=11&gender=0&ages=1&prig=8&secg=9&tert=1&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.pngdragonpic2.php?body=12&wing=67&style=13&gender=0&ages=1&prig=6&secg=1&tert=1&elem=2&tertgene=5&spec=prev.png

Ping List :)
@Amphitrite, @Archimicarus, @Ares, @Arienai, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Averil, @Axikor, @Azure, @back2reality, @Barakitty, @Belial, @Bob, @BustedKneeCaps, @Cairon, @Calm, @Candor, @Caribou, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Craving, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @Damelz, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Delight, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Darkdragonfiend, @Dragonmage, @Drakel, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @Draxia, @Dreamt, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @falcoeur, @Feravyne, @Finne, @Followedbyrocks, @foreverendeavor, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GemairaNoir, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GreatContagion, @Gwendolyn, @haelfire, @Hailey, @HiddenMica, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @Inculta, @imupacreek2000, @JesterGurl, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @Khoshekh, @kittenwhisperer, @KittyBoops, @koemiri, @Leilatainn, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @magicalgirlrem, @Malis, @Manda, @Matesprite, @Mellifera, @Melodist, @Miloki, @Minx, @Moami, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naralex, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Niharike, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @OFF, @Oncamimus, @Osayio, @Ouji, @peche, @perfidious, @Phenomenon, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @pretzuls, @Prism, @privateaye, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Rattyfleef, @Razputin, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rhea, @Rijl, @Rogue, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @sadey, @SaintSeb, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Setah, @Shihana, @Simply, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @Solanaceae13, @sooraya,@Starstrike, @Stenvela, @Stonewarden, @Talia, @Tangaroa, @techmess, @Terza, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @ttakooo, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Vashtya, @Ventus, @Verscilith, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Ealgianric, @MrMoon, @Puns, @Survivor
Ping List :)
@Amphitrite, @Archimicarus, @Ares, @Arienai, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Averil, @Axikor, @Azure, @back2reality, @Barakitty, @Belial, @Bob, @BustedKneeCaps, @Cairon, @Calm, @Candor, @Caribou, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Craving, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @Damelz, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Delight, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Darkdragonfiend, @Dragonmage, @Drakel, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @Draxia, @Dreamt, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @falcoeur, @Feravyne, @Finne, @Followedbyrocks, @foreverendeavor, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @GemairaNoir, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GreatContagion, @Gwendolyn, @haelfire, @Hailey, @HiddenMica, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @Inculta, @imupacreek2000, @JesterGurl, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @Khoshekh, @kittenwhisperer, @KittyBoops, @koemiri, @Leilatainn, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @magicalgirlrem, @Malis, @Manda, @Matesprite, @Mellifera, @Melodist, @Miloki, @Minx, @Moami, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naralex, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Niharike, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @OFF, @Oncamimus, @Osayio, @Ouji, @peche, @perfidious, @Phenomenon, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @pretzuls, @Prism, @privateaye, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Rattyfleef, @Razputin, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rhea, @Rijl, @Rogue, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @sadey, @SaintSeb, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @Setah, @Shihana, @Simply, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @Solanaceae13, @sooraya,@Starstrike, @Stenvela, @Stonewarden, @Talia, @Tangaroa, @techmess, @Terza, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @ttakooo, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Vashtya, @Ventus, @Verscilith, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Xairathan, @Zenzic, @Zettobi, @Ealgianric, @MrMoon, @Puns, @Survivor
@wesleydog i'll SB
@wesleydog i'll SB
What do you call a Ridgeback without a body or a nose? Nobody knows!

62e253b7c2b05b7a8f22919ffd038913c3521749.gif
You might be interested in this boy.
You might be interested in this boy.
Even if the throne crumbles and the shiny crown turns to rust. Even if the bodies pile up endlessly, beside you, I will be. Until I hear the words, "Check Mate."
@Puns Thank you. I've added you to the first post :)
@Puns Thank you. I've added you to the first post :)
@wesleydog @Puns 60kt please :)
@wesleydog @Puns 60kt please :)
@cr1tikal Added you to the first post :)
Thanks ^^
@cr1tikal Added you to the first post :)
Thanks ^^
@cr1tikal @wesleydog 75kT please
@cr1tikal @wesleydog 75kT please
733EAYl.png
@wesleydog
Can you add me to the last day pinglist?
@wesleydog
Can you add me to the last day pinglist?
@Finne Of course; added you to the front :)
@Finne Of course; added you to the front :)
1 2 3 4