Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Fodder Factory: sold out!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/P7JrTm5.png[/img][/center] so you're chillin at home thinking "wow i could really use some exalt fodder to level and make mad cash." or maybe your flight is going for dom. either way, brah -- i got you covered. say the word and i will FLOOD your crossroads with dragons. or we can do the fancy way by private auction. [center][size=5]CURRENT PRICE: ---- CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: 0[/size][/center] ping me and let me know how many you'd like. requests will be filled first come, first served. please do not send your own crossroads. thank you! [center]_________________________________________[/center]
P7JrTm5.png
so you're chillin at home thinking "wow i could really use some exalt fodder to level and make mad cash." or maybe your flight is going for dom. either way, brah -- i got you covered. say the word and i will FLOOD your crossroads with dragons. or we can do the fancy way by private auction.

CURRENT PRICE: ----
CURRENTLY AVAILABLE: 0

ping me and let me know how many you'd like. requests will be filled first come, first served. please do not send your own crossroads. thank you!

@Aryxia

they're on their way!
@Aryxia

they're on their way!
@minty Thanks :D
@minty Thanks :D
QtezsCP.png
@minty I'll take five
@minty I'll take five
@Catalysta
@Catalysta
5aoNNRl.gif8Gxf263.gifWCTSwTe.gif