Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [ S ] Dragons for Adoption~ [OPEN]
1 2 3

Welcome to my dragon shop! I have some dragons for sale for you today~

I am open to haggling and alternate payments, so long as they are kept reasonable.

Please 'ping' me if responding in this thread, otherwise I may not notice your message.
Current dragons available

Welcome to my dragon shop! I have some dragons for sale for you today~

I am open to haggling and alternate payments, so long as they are kept reasonable.

Please 'ping' me if responding in this thread, otherwise I may not notice your message.
Current dragons available

ab3b729c2e3f797ffe51f2b87fdafff3.png
@MidoriOokami
Hey there! May I buy the XYZ: Violet Ripple / Purple Current / Sand Smoke Spiral girl please?
@MidoriOokami
Hey there! May I buy the XYZ: Violet Ripple / Purple Current / Sand Smoke Spiral girl please?
CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra

Of course you can! She's all yours! :)
@Phaedra

Of course you can! She's all yours! :)
@MidoriOokami

Thank you!! She's very quirky and I love how her colours work together :)
@MidoriOokami

Thank you!! She's very quirky and I love how her colours work together :)
CaaEFO4.png
@Phaedra

Thank you~ I'm glad to see her go to a good home!
@Phaedra

Thank you~ I'm glad to see her go to a good home!
@MidoriOokami

Absolutely! Hope you find good places for all the others too! :)
@MidoriOokami

Absolutely! Hope you find good places for all the others too! :)
CaaEFO4.png
@MidoriOokami can I get Unnamed
#10632933 for 20,000 treasures and would you be able to hold him until tomorrow ?
@MidoriOokami can I get Unnamed
#10632933 for 20,000 treasures and would you be able to hold him until tomorrow ?

pulaod6ff58.png
@Lalateebreezy

Sure you can, I'll mark him 'on hold' for you. When you are able to tomorrow, send a crossroad for him and I will accept it as soon as I get online. :)
@Lalateebreezy

Sure you can, I'll mark him 'on hold' for you. When you are able to tomorrow, send a crossroad for him and I will accept it as soon as I get online. :)
@MidoriOokami perfect Ty you could always send me the cr tonight and I could accept it as soon as I'm on tomorrow. Im on an iPad atm and for some reason I can never do a cr or accept a cr on it. But whatever works best for you is good
@MidoriOokami perfect Ty you could always send me the cr tonight and I could accept it as soon as I'm on tomorrow. Im on an iPad atm and for some reason I can never do a cr or accept a cr on it. But whatever works best for you is good

pulaod6ff58.png
@Lalateebreezy

Ooh, if that works, then I can do that for you instead, I'll set up the CR now for you.
@Lalateebreezy

Ooh, if that works, then I can do that for you instead, I'll set up the CR now for you.
1 2 3