Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H][S] Malachite Dragons -- XXX Jade Koi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@PyrrhicComedy Yes that is totally fine! I will take him off the AH, send a crossroads whenever you're ready!
@PyrrhicComedy Yes that is totally fine! I will take him off the AH, send a crossroads whenever you're ready!

9ha1QnY.png
@Jadestone42 Sorry for disappearing for a bit *coughs* but I am still interested in a Fire Secondary F. Skydancer! Btw my old username was Rossignol!
@Jadestone42 Sorry for disappearing for a bit *coughs* but I am still interested in a Fire Secondary F. Skydancer! Btw my old username was Rossignol!
rossignol.gif
@Roro Well hey! Welcome back! I'll be hatching a couple nests on halloween, so I'll keep you updated! :)
@Roro Well hey! Welcome back! I'll be hatching a couple nests on halloween, so I'll keep you updated! :)

9ha1QnY.png
*blows dust off thread* Revamped after 4 years of taking more of a backseat to breeding. Starcon and goalers now available, details on the first page :)
*blows dust off thread* Revamped after 4 years of taking more of a backseat to breeding. Starcon and goalers now available, details on the first page :)

9ha1QnY.png
bump~
bump~

9ha1QnY.png
triple ice cry/face/shardflank Goalers hatched :)
triple ice cry/face/shardflank Goalers hatched :)

9ha1QnY.png
@jadestone42
Would you be interested in being affiliates?
@jadestone42
Would you be interested in being affiliates?
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@taishiro what does that entail? Just linking each other's banners?
@taishiro what does that entail? Just linking each other's banners?

9ha1QnY.png
@jadestone42
Thats typically what's involved
@jadestone42
Thats typically what's involved
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
Night Sky Nocturnes are here! I am currently the only one on the site breeding them :) More triple ice Goalers are also on the way.
Night Sky Nocturnes are here! I am currently the only one on the site breeding them :) More triple ice Goalers are also on the way.

9ha1QnY.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9