Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | over
1 2 3
[center]Hey! Auctioning an xxy g1 on behalf of @/pwllhalen; here are the rules: [/center][list][*]When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Please do not ping @/pwllhalen. [*]This auction ends on [b]Sunday, Feb. 24th at 18:00 FRT[/b], with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction. [*]There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand. [*]Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1kt ratio, scatterscrolls valued at the MP price of 350g, and scattersights and eggs, valued at LAH. When bidding with items with AH-dependent prices, please name said price at the time of your bid. [*]Skin: concept, by daintyboots, is accepted as an autobuy; no other skins will be accepted. If autobuying with this item, please note so in your autobuy post.[/list] [b]LDPs:[/b] @/Violette @/mercurialwings @/BlindCaius @/NorthernLiights @/evilwave @/Aquatic @/Alphazi [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48319643] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/483197/48319643_350.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][center][b]Ortega[/b] charcoal / charcoal / robin basic / basic / smirch shadow [b]SB:[/b] 4kg [b]CB:[/b] 4.3kg by @/Alphazi [b]AB:[/b] 12kg OR [skin=26730] [/columns]
Hey! Auctioning an xxy g1 on behalf of @/pwllhalen; here are the rules:
  • When placing a bid, please ping both me and the person you're outbidding, if applicable; bid increments should be within reason and be respectful of other bidders. Please do not ping @/pwllhalen.
  • This auction ends on Sunday, Feb. 24th at 18:00 FRT, with a 1 hour recurring snipe guard if a bid is placed in the last hour of the auction.
  • There is no 'grace period' for this auction - bidders must be able to pay upfront at the end of the auction. Please do not bid if you do not have the funds in hand.
  • Accepted payments include gems, treasure at a 1:1kt ratio, scatterscrolls valued at the MP price of 350g, and scattersights and eggs, valued at LAH. When bidding with items with AH-dependent prices, please name said price at the time of your bid.
  • Skin: concept, by daintyboots, is accepted as an autobuy; no other skins will be accepted. If autobuying with this item, please note so in your autobuy post.

LDPs: @/Violette @/mercurialwings @/BlindCaius @/NorthernLiights @/evilwave @/Aquatic @/Alphazi

48319643_350.png
Ortega
charcoal / charcoal / robin
basic / basic / smirch
shadow

SB: 4kg
CB: 4.3kg by @/Alphazi
AB: 12kg
OR

CwvG2K8.gifu1yQTa6.gifF3LFtO5.gif6v7Mvy4.gif
Hi! Pinging you all today on behalf of @/pwllhalen; check above for details!

Pinged: general, sales, sales restricted, shadow, doubles, doubles unbred, doubles no ic, xxy, pastel goth. Snipped!

Specific Colors: @Lunarias
Hi! Pinging you all today on behalf of @/pwllhalen; check above for details!

Pinged: general, sales, sales restricted, shadow, doubles, doubles unbred, doubles no ic, xxy, pastel goth. Snipped!

Specific Colors: @Lunarias
@bitmap

Ldp please ^^
@bitmap

Ldp please ^^
@Violette

Noted!
@Violette

Noted!
@bitmap: Could I get a LDP please? ^ ^